PDA

View Full Version : Kreaper & Corona

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 13th, 2004, 12:35 AM
You guys ROCK!!!! Thanks for working with me in the game tonight. I'm really gonna love this game! And even though SOMEBODY WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS ran circles around me before killing me as well as knifing me in the back on what I think was my second game EVER...I had a really great time. I will mention, however, that CFH, my husband, shot me in the dang head. I'll get back at you Scott....you know I will! lol

Kreaper and Corona, you guys have an infinite amount of patience. Thank you, thank you, thank you again...

Robyn (CS Widow) :wav

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 13th, 2004, 07:08 AM
wooh00 gj Robyn!

}{y|3ri|)
October 13th, 2004, 07:46 AM
i can hear matt's laughter while trying to help out in my head lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 13th, 2004, 08:49 AM
'] And even though SOMEBODY WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS ran circles around me before killing me as well as knifing me in the back on what I think was my second game EVER...
Robyn (CS Widow) :wav

[cough] CORONA [cough]

His explaination was....Ooops, I thought that was you. LIES!!! LIES I TELL YOU!!!

Kreaper was having a BLAST with Roby. We were teamed up and Robyn was with Corona on Cobble. Kreap was jumping all over the place and Robyn was yelling from the next room...HE WON'T STAND STILL!!" LMAO!

She got a couple of legit kills on me coming up the ramp to CT spawn....I was like "WTH??" Then I saw who killed me and was like "DOUBLE WTH??"" :D:D

She had a GREAT time and was whinning about having to stop when it was my bedtime. I'm sure we will be back tonight. :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 13th, 2004, 08:52 AM
woot...I'll play tonight!

[uGa] Saint
October 13th, 2004, 11:05 AM
u guys playing on the normal cs server or the source server?

SnAkEbItE
October 13th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Yes please let me know so I can get in on the newbie frenzy...lol good to see you haveing fun Robyn.

Corona
October 13th, 2004, 11:30 AM
i had a great time last night Robyn hope to see you on again real soon... ill be glad to show you some more stuff.

-Corona

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 13th, 2004, 12:01 PM
We are on the Source server

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 13th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Aw yeah...Source...here I come.

Wait...does anyone know if you have to re-setup your keys after Beta?

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 13th, 2004, 12:40 PM
yep :(
you sure do, if you search steampowered you can get some quick binds to copy, paste, and edit real quick.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 13th, 2004, 01:07 PM
cool, thanks D.

Not looking forward to re-mapping, but maybe Ill only have to do it once.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 13th, 2004, 01:25 PM
How complicated is your config??? Mine is totaly custom and it tok about 60 seconds.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 13th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Well, I always screw up a couple of the keys...and I use the number pad with my keyboard at a weird angle...Yeah...I'm one of "those guys"

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 13th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Oh ya, we'll be on tonight. I had so much fun. I don't mind being the first to die, but I get nervous when I get the damn bomb! That's a task best left to somebody other than Uber Noob. My appologies in advance to those who get stuck as my teammates. Though it may not seem like it, I'm really trying!

Robyn

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 13th, 2004, 04:42 PM
w00t I'll try to be on tonight again and I will try to stand still.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 13th, 2004, 04:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHA....I'd really appreciate that!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 13th, 2004, 08:32 PM
BTW, we will be on around 9pm our time so 11pm LA time...w00t!

SnAkEbItE
October 13th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Umm well you will have to wait on Ol' Snakey, me one poor belly crawler right now but, hopefully soon...

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 13th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Not a good night. I'm really too damn fragile still from this Mike thing that happened. Scott and I were playing and I was trying. The guy who got stuck with me told me I sucked and I instantly started to cry. That's just too rediculous but I couldn't help it. That was exactly what I didn't want to happen. I'll play by myself until I get better.

Robyn

[uGa] Saint
October 13th, 2004, 11:18 PM
no no no!!! i joined just to play with you guys!! there are always dorks like that that are on, just ignore them, your able to mute em and all that. plus you had a good score!! if you want someone who sucks, look at me or cajuntech on our normal days, lol... lets just say you could multiply our kills by ten to get our deaths (no offense c-bone)

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 13th, 2004, 11:46 PM
tell that idiot if he dont want to suddenly find himself somewhere else to play to Shut The Hell up...

and then to kiss your @$$

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 13th, 2004, 11:48 PM
amen brotha! let him have it - he's just words typed on a screen! let him know who's in charge!

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 14th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Everyone sucks when they first start. That is why you play. You will get better as you go, and when you finally think you are pretty good you will have a night when you can't hit the air around you. It's just a game and you play because it's fun. Next time someone tells you that you suck tell them thank you.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 14th, 2004, 07:20 AM
yeah please Robyn...tell him to go Fuch himself...we do not put up with that, once the server mods come out, we will ban and slay his punny arse.
just advise another Merc about that, mute him or switch teams, then we will get his butt next time...we all sucked at one point, i think we were all called nubs and losers by some loser on the server..lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 14th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Heck...some of us are still called nubs and losers. Widow, don't let the opinion of one person change what you think about yourself. Here we, we being MERC, number around 50...and we all find you just fine the way you are. Who cares about some insignificant sphincter-boy?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 14th, 2004, 08:26 AM
She'll be fine...it was just really bad timing. We are gonna play tonight but I don't know if we will LAN or play on the live server. I'll post later. She'll have fun if we could get a bunch of MERCs to play. :)

SnAkEbItE
October 14th, 2004, 09:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear that happen Robyn but like so many have eloquently, and I can't add anything further other than don't let the idiots rob you of your joy and fun. I'm sure there are enough big sticks around here to squash any of those idiots out there if you holler at them. I do look forward to pwning with you though.

Uther
October 14th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Robyn dont let some idiot get you down. My wife Utherwife(Robbin) plays, and she has gotten better over time. You just have to play.

Look, Cajunwife owns Cajuntech. Not to mention how she beats him up in real life, thats the real reason hes been missing in action.

Cajunwife
October 14th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Yeah thats right... I kicked his booty. :) Literally haha

Cajunwife
October 14th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Nah, I wouldn't hit my hubby. He has just been real sick and unable to sit right now. Trust me he misses his computer. But anyways please dont quit playing on the server. Would be great to have the wives/girlfriends all playing so we can own those boys one day hehe. Takes time to get good. I still am not good but do enjoy playing and get better with time.

Slayer
October 14th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Remember that this is your clan's server, meaning you got some pull! Next time someone messes with you, report it and I'm sure heads will roll. LoL

Sides, we all were n00bs at the beginning. I still am. Haha
I'd love to play with yall sometime, but I don't have CS:S. :(

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 14th, 2004, 05:47 PM
You guys are just the best. Thanks for the pick-me-up. As I sat there bawling my eyes out, all I could think of was, "OMG, THIS makes me cry? I'm so screwed up.". I look forward to improving...you have no idea how much!

Robyn

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 14th, 2004, 05:49 PM
What she needs is some good 10v10 action. Most we've had was 3v3 on Cobble. Not exactly pandemonium. A lil 10v10 Dust should do the trick. :D

SnAkEbItE
October 15th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Rgr that would help I'm sure...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==