PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! Dream Concert!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 12th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Holy cow what a kick ass show that would have been. Too bad it was 19 years ago.

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/handbill_123185_300_gallery.jpg

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 12th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Oddly enough all four bands are out on tour right now...and will all be in So Cal in the next 4 weeks or so....SOMEONE MAKE A PHONE CALL!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
October 12th, 2004, 12:51 PM
when i first read the title, and the author, i was thinking, CFH must be gettin pumped about celion dion??? :dunno :dunno :dunno

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 12th, 2004, 01:15 PM
snore.......zzzzzzzzz
metallica is now boring, the same old stuff over and over again with different names. I used to like them though.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 12th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Or Madonna...lol

I agree, though...that would be an awesome concert. Now, to invent the time machine and to warn James that in less than 20 years, his band is going to sound completely different....

LA_MERC_goose
October 12th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Tickets $20 in advanced

WTH! Where did those prices go?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 12th, 2004, 02:21 PM
New Metallica sux but they STILL throw out a BAD ASS show. I went when they were here in March....great show. They played Dyers Eve for the first time...EVER! I'm kinda stuck being a Metallica fan forever since my entire right bicep up to my shoulder is tattooed with them. :D

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 12th, 2004, 04:49 PM
*whew* thought he was going to say Captain & Taniel were back on tour. or New Kids on the Block....

SweetGirL
October 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I remember driving from Mobile to New Orleans to see Metallica play on a Friday night at UNO, then staying the night, partying, and going to a Pantera and Sepultura concert the next night at some small theatre-kind-of-place. Ahhhh, the good ole days of head banging and mosh pits turned into days of diapers and the Wiggles. Imma go massage my wrinkles now. lol :cryy

SweetGirL
October 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
*whew* thought he was going to say Captain & Taniel were back on tour. or New Kids on the Block....

HEY, I liked them when I was a kid!!!! "Muskrat, Muskrat...Muskrat love...."

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 12th, 2004, 09:37 PM
all I gotta say to that is....Toot toot chugga chugga big red car...(have a nice day with that tune in your head)

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 12th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Fruit salad yummy yummy. I know em all.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 12th, 2004, 11:07 PM
OMG that would have freaking rocked to have seen these guys back in the day...WOOT!!
P.S. I do BTW know all 4 of these bands and almost all there old tunes..

LA_MERC_Drax
October 12th, 2004, 11:23 PM
That would be state palace theatre Sweetz, i saw deftones and incubus in there :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==