PDA

View Full Version : out of commision

Silent_Killer
October 8th, 2004, 09:06 PM
sigh.......i wont be on cs for a while because i fractured my arm. fell out the back of the truck when iccey took of and fel on my elbow and fractured it.

ill still be around he a while.

later,
Sk

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 8th, 2004, 09:34 PM
get better soon nub - we gotta have SOMEONE to pick on around here :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 8th, 2004, 09:57 PM
yeah grasshopper, get that arm fixed. sorry to hear about that.

btw, wth were you doing in the back of the truck while he was driving....didn't your mama tell you that that was dangerous!!!!

aCiD
October 8th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Brusly LA dude come on Sabre, think about it boon :twak

use lots of duc tape on that arm SK, thatll make it better lots faster :bigok

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 8th, 2004, 10:55 PM
i never thought riding in the back of a pickup was dangerous as a kid - in fact it was normal - or riding on the tailgate w/ your feet hanging off - or riding on top of the cab, or being drug around a field by the pickup on an old car hood turned upside down...or in fact getting in my uncles old 59 chevy pickup at 10 and driving it around dirt roads and cutting doughnuts in a field - he even made blocks to put on the gas, brake and clutch so I could reach them :)

ahhh - the joys of growing up in the country :D :D :D

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 9th, 2004, 06:39 AM
LOL, I remember when Maverick was on the back of my truck when I accidently popped the clutch. A tumbling he went. Scared the crap out of us.

SweetGirL
October 9th, 2004, 08:41 AM
OMG Silent! I'm really sorry to hear that you got hurt! I have to admit I laughed my arse off reading it, only because I can picture you and Eric in a truck.....Eric driving!! ROFLMAO Hope you slapped him silly after that! LOL Best wishes, and hope you feel better soon. Tell Eric to come play CS more often - I never see him around anymore!

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 9th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Sorry to hear that dude. Just a fracture? Did you have to have pins or anything put in it? Did ya hear it crack when it happened?

Sergei Criffnoobsky
October 9th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Take care boon come back fast...I'll miss saying stupid things with ya...:(

Silent_Killer
October 9th, 2004, 03:27 PM
tell you the truth i was lmao when it first happened the it was like.......ouch!

yall right...i sat on the back of a truck with eric driving? man...im such a nubblet...

thx guys for ur concern

NoXiOuS
October 9th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Brusly LA dude come on Sabre, think about it boon

i'm from Brusly, LA!!!!!!! lol
and dude, SK, i know better to be in the back of a truck while eric is driving.!

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 9th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Hehehe...the first tiem I drove was in my dad's old pickup on our 10 acres of land in Kansas...my sister was standing right behind the cab and was leaning over from the back end. I slammed on the brakes, and she went flying over the cab, rolled off the hood and hit the ground. That was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Hope you heal soon, man.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 10th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Just a good ole boys
Never meaning no harm
beats all you ever saw
rolling like a log
outta the back of the Truck

Making there way
the only way they know how
but thats just a little bit more
than a broken arm will allow

Just a good ole boys
Hehehehhe

I could spin yarn about the crazy things I did like that as a country boy.
P.S. Madmax, Better than a car hood is a knee board pulled behind a 350XR 3 wheeler. Now we're talking pain. Woohoo, Damn it Beux watch out for the damn ant mounds, they sting.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 10th, 2004, 09:57 AM
LOL, I remember when Maverick was on the back of my truck when I accidently popped the clutch. A tumbling he went. Scared the crap out of us.

The fist truck that was "mine" was an 85 ford that looked just like the one jason drove for a while, only diff was it was black and a 4 speed - well anyway - the little rubber feeler was gone off of the clutch pedal - my foot was always slipping off the clutch at inopportune times- especially when it was damp outside - and it had the heavy duty tranny w/ an extra low first, and the clutch was stiff as all get out - so when it popped, it would POP! would feel like getting rearended at 40mph...hehehe

bxrtsplatter
October 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you fell off the back of the truck like a sack of potatos. Iccey should rememberd you were still there . Then again I tried to get rid of my Lil bros all the time.I guess he didnt hear the thud of your body hitting the pavement. So are you now considerd road kill?
Get well soon lil guy. if you need anything let me know!!!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 12th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Hope you slapped him silly after that! LOL

...with your good arm... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==