PDA

View Full Version : LAG-Banned..again..

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 7th, 2004, 08:27 PM
How you like dem apples?

Just got banned at 10:20pm est on thursday nite. Seems I just aimbot wall hack and a key generator to get back in? Anywho they are dead set on the fact I hack haha..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 7th, 2004, 08:47 PM
DOH...you werent on the server very long were you, I saw you pop in then you were gone?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 7th, 2004, 08:50 PM
yup played 3 rounds got a few good kills, then I get that message.. sucks huh? Anyone know LAGs web site?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 7th, 2004, 09:03 PM
www.lagcentral.org

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 7th, 2004, 09:06 PM
they seem to not have a clue

Apocalypse
October 7th, 2004, 10:34 PM
i've had my share of bannings over on their server. i wallhack and aimbot so that prolly makes sense :) it's their server so i guess they can do whatever they want. however, they sure do run a funny circus over there.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 8th, 2004, 01:20 AM
yea thats pretty much it.. its their server, so they can do what they want. Just odd they have a whole forum for bannings.. kinda odd.. anyways i'll post my share when my account with them is active. All I did was get a few hs?! lol and come on, zen is a great player, and is he banned? NOPE he is in the clan haha..

Yammer Hammer!
October 8th, 2004, 02:59 AM
I wanna be banned from servers cause they think i hack... i wish i was that good at this game..but yeah its ok eob you finally got caught hacking! :banned haha jk, but i do remember killing you once.....! it was awesome.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 8th, 2004, 06:40 AM
Eob, I think you are thinking of 2 different Zen's

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 8th, 2004, 07:58 AM
the zen that plays on merc server is not the same zen that plays on LAG?

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 8th, 2004, 07:59 AM
nope

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 8th, 2004, 08:19 AM
I've played on their server a couple of times and never gotten banned even with a couple of TK's. Maybe because I suck that's why they don't mind me there. If they keep kicking people like yall off then they don't have much competition.

LA_MERC_Temp
October 8th, 2004, 08:40 AM
i've been banned there too, i talked to phantom and he took care of it. they just aint used to having good players play in their server. the thing that gets me the most is that lag was at armageddon and saw us play. you would think they would know better, haha.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 8th, 2004, 09:13 AM
yeah, i have that problem with most servers i go to....people always think i'm using a hax on myself.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 8th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Good one sabre. The guy that thinks your hacking is called a newbie, lol. You are right Brandon. The LAG guys are some guys I worked with at my old job in MOnroe. They are not good at all with the exception of very few. That is the reason they broke off from our original clan many many years ago (WFO). That was the whole premise behind them gettng there own server. They did not have fun playing against people better than them and that 's fine. Most of the time they really know your not hacking they jsut want you off and that is the easiest way to get you off. They're a good bunch of guys jsut can't play as well and thats fine. I stopped playing on LAG a long time ago. IT was fun with FF on but they jsut got pissed to easy if you got on a roll and killed too many of them. Yes they aere at Armageddon and they know we're better they just want to play against easy kills. That's why I love playing on MERC. The talent pool is deep, but it is fun every now and then to go to the kiddy pool form time time.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 8th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah - I have had the same experiance on LAG, and I SUCK! Never been banned, but was accused very frequently, and by LAG members at that!

zen
October 8th, 2004, 12:03 PM
This is the zen that plays on merc's server (anyone change my forum name for me? pretty please? ;)), and no, I'm not the same zen that's in LAG (never played there, but a few people have asked if i'm the zen from LAG). This is actually the first server I've played on as 'zen', I was always "Da Big Orc" before that; first found the server when I found out a few people from x[clan] played here, since I used to play on their server when it was up.

But yeah, if I walk into a new server, I pretty much expect to be banned at this point. I don't really get it either; I suppose for someone who just plays in pubs I'm pretty good, but if you compare my play to demos of cal-m or cal-i people, I'm terrible by comparison :P

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 8th, 2004, 12:10 PM
well, we've always tried to be fair and just here, as far as taking demo's and such, and then passing that demo around to various members to get multiple opinions on it...none of that crap i've seen over there.

JUNKY
October 8th, 2004, 12:44 PM
lol -- I wandered onto their server one night a few weeks ago - and I think Sweetgirl and Cajun were playing. I had been pubbing and was using some random name. when I joined, I joined before changing my name, so I was specing for a round or 2. One of the Mercs pulled off a string of good shots, and then died. I typed in "dang you haxor :-) " or something similar.

I swear it wasn't on screen 2 full seconds before one of the LAG folks were TYPING AT ME IN ALL CAPS threatening me, and verbally going off over the mic about how I don't do that in their server and crap. about the time they went ballistic, the round restarted and my name change goes through..... "whatever is now known as LA_MERC_JUNKY" scrolls across the screen and all the LAG peeps just shut up, and our guys started laughing.....

I found it amusing.

Spitty
October 10th, 2004, 09:19 PM
lol they didnt give you enough of a chance to check you out even. they should know to look at a person more then just ass to a banned list. too me it looks like they just wanted all the good people out of there so they can be the best.....

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
October 10th, 2004, 11:18 PM
whats the ip

i want to be banned.. i want to be banned

I OWN JOO ADMIN

[uGa] Saint
October 10th, 2004, 11:31 PM
lmao at infection, your gonna say that once and get kicked, lol

Daedelus
October 11th, 2004, 12:00 PM
I feal just as andy said above it just the talent pool there is not as good.i am pretty good friends with Phantom so that what probably keeps me from being taken as a hacker just for being good. funny thing is the first time i ever was accussed of being a haxor was there,i dont think iam all that good but gives me a real ego boost lol to go beat noobs some times.

Slayer
October 11th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I hear ya Daedelus! My first time to be banned was there! I thought I was L33T until these guys said they've been there before too...

*sigh* My moment is gone.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==