PDA

View Full Version : LoL

Slayer
October 6th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Wow, I just got banned from a server owned by a [lag] clan. I swear I didn't do anything, no cursing, hacking, etc. My score was like 4-2! Why meeee! It's that "A Better Place to Play" or something seen in your status area of this website...LoL My first ban. How awesome is that :stick

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 6th, 2004, 06:03 PM
join the club, I believe several mercs over the years have been banned from there for no apparent reason

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 6th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Maybe one of them will post here as to what happened. I think I will remove their server links from our status page until we can get some clearification as to why some of our members and regulars are getting banned from their server.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 6th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Freindly fire maybe?? I know if you shoot to many of your teamates you can get kicked, but im not sure about being banned.

I have never had a problem on their server when I play.. and I have had some pretty good scores their as well.

SaBeR512
October 6th, 2004, 07:05 PM
bannage suxors

Slayer
October 6th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Yeah, they dont like TKs, but that can't be it. I've only played there twice, and I never killed a teammate. Although I have shot one or two a couple of times.;) What can I say? Don't run in front of me! :)

aCiD
October 7th, 2004, 06:36 AM
well ive killed two or three people sometimes on there i dunno Slayer, maybe they just dont like j00 :p:

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 7th, 2004, 09:12 AM
lol i been banned 3-4 times for "hacking".. just gotta talk to phantom.. that d00d is the man w00t! Few of our ig members were just banned to. maybe a admin has his slap key mixed up with the ban key :p:

}{y|3ri|)
October 7th, 2004, 09:47 AM
lol i been banned 3-4 times for "hacking".. just gotta talk to phantom.. that d00d is the man w00t! Few of our ig members were just banned to. maybe a admin has his slap key mixed up with the ban key :p:
I have never ever ever made that mistake ever...

Hell ive even been banned from the LAG server once or twice. Have a talk with some of thier admins, the server is a great server and they have some nice FF mods.

Slayer
October 7th, 2004, 11:18 AM
There is only one explanation left then...They were intimidated by my L33TZOR SKILLZ! :bow LoL, not. :nade1:

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 7th, 2004, 06:23 PM
was j/k H lol.. and yea I love getting FF'd, you can do SO MANY THINGS TO THE PERSON bwhahah

SaBeR512
October 7th, 2004, 07:04 PM
EOB i wonder why they think you hack lol

:bugged:

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 7th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Well, he makes his living as a timmber harverster, but they use chainsaws.
So I dont know why they would think EOB hacks... Using an AX would just take to long.

Daedelus
October 11th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah just go talk to Phantom hes a real nice guy and might take care of it.

Slayer
October 11th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I'm "unbanned" now I guess, since I played there yesterday...

Whatever, I'll just get banned again LoL.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==