PDA

View Full Version : Haha... Great Job Application Answers

TFL|Navy
October 6th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Work Application

This is an actual job application that a 75 years old senior citizen submitted to Walmart in Arkansas. They hired Him too because He was so honest and funny.

NAME: George Martin

SEX: Not lately, but I am looking for the right Woman (or at least, one who'll cooperate).

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I were in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and We can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

PREVIOUS SALARY: A lot less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p. m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 lbs.?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do You have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, so they tell Me.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job - no, on my breaks - no.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Oh Yes, Absolutely.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2004, 11:45 AM
heh...I'd have hired him too. :D

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 6th, 2004, 11:46 AM
My mom still has a copy of a Job application someone submitted when she was managing Super Dollar Stores in the 70's...anyway, under sex, the girl wrote "Occasionally"...Mom didn't hire her, and I think it was the Raleigh Store.

aCiD
October 6th, 2004, 11:50 AM
ahahaha i like the one "DO YOU HAVE A CAR: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do You have a car that runs?".. ahahahaha, omg i can think of like 5 people who have put that on there app. w00t

Sergei Criffnoobsky
October 6th, 2004, 12:16 PM
He deserved the job :P

Swedish
October 6th, 2004, 01:04 PM
75 years old? this guy sounds cool. id hang out with him. haha would be so funny if i showed up to a party with a 75 year old man. i bet he would pull more girls then me too.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 6th, 2004, 01:43 PM
That's awesome

SweetGirL
October 6th, 2004, 04:22 PM
DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

Well, hell! That's me right there! :kiss [Cute one, Navy!! =)]

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 6th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Work Application

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy ALL AMERICAN FEMALE blonde supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

THERE YA GO... Every mans dream :)

SweetGirL
October 6th, 2004, 07:07 PM
THERE YA GO... Every mans dream :)

Er, it didn't say a "blonde female supermodel".....could be a "blonde male supermodel"....BOON! :p:

aCiD
October 6th, 2004, 08:13 PM
:stu :stu

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 6th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Er, it didn't say a "blonde female supermodel".....could be a "blonde male supermodel"....BOON! :p:

Work Application

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy ALL AMERICAN FEMALE blonde supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

SURE IT DOES :flowers

SweetGirL
October 6th, 2004, 08:58 PM
OMG HAX!!!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
October 6th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Well i guess under the sex part it could be:

SEX: Everyday, on an hourly basis

:)

SweetGirL
October 8th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Well i guess under the sex part it could be:

SEX: Everyday, on an hourly basis

:)

Okkkkay, "Hans Solo".

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 8th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I much prefer brunettes or redheads to blondes...but I'm not THAT picky :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 8th, 2004, 11:49 AM
They don't even have to have hair, thats how picky I am. hehehe.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 8th, 2004, 12:11 PM
LOL @ Andy

LA_MERC_Drifter
October 8th, 2004, 12:26 PM
lol good one navy!!

Swedish
October 8th, 2004, 12:33 PM
They don't even have to have hair, thats how picky I am. hehehe.

HAHA thats awesome

Daedelus
October 11th, 2004, 12:14 PM
lol Sweed you would steal all the hot girls away from a 75 year old man.shame on you hehe.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==