PDA

View Full Version : Fair and Balance Lying

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 5th, 2004, 07:55 PM
http://mediamatters.org/static/video/fnc-manicure.mp4

:violin

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 5th, 2004, 08:05 PM
OK whoever released the information about the stupid manicure was an idiot.

But why bring it up? The media as always goes overboard with everything.
I don't think this will sway any voters...well maybe the women will feel they have more in common with him. Maybe he should get a bikini wax next time?!

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 5th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Uhhhhh...

The point was that it never happened.

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 5th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Did it say that in the clip? I didn't hear it. Or maybe I'm crazy. (I did see your title)

It didn't exactly jump out at me on the web, and I don't really care WTH he does before a debate.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 5th, 2004, 10:15 PM
good God at least put up info from before the definitive article and thne give a trsiler for your clip...

I for one respect a man's cuticles.... lol even more than his votes for and against issues...

SnAkEbItE
October 5th, 2004, 11:14 PM
I like the last comment, Bush was visiting FL and inspecting the hurrican damage and my cannidate is getting a spray on tan and a manicure.

I personaly like a manicure but, then again I'm not running for president and trying to connect to the country.

Slayer
October 5th, 2004, 11:36 PM
I did hear Kerry had gotten a tan, but a manicure? LoL
Whatever floats your boat I guess...

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 6th, 2004, 12:06 AM
I forgotted to explain :O

Prior to the first debate, FOX News aired the above, discussing the fact that Kerry had gotten a pre-debate manicure as reported by one of their top guys (Coleman, I think). Post-debate, Coleman puts up a piece he'd written that parodied Kerry and said manicure.

The problem is that said manicure never happened. Coleman fabricated it completely. When challenged about said article, FOX claimed that it had been posted in accident and was merely a little humor piece that was never meant to be seen anywhere, despite the fact that they'd already poked some fun at said fabrication on the air, as seen in the video clips.

I think that's the whole of it. It's kinda funny.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 6th, 2004, 05:20 AM
what's really funny is that this is a pitaful attempt at slandering a credible new channel because another channel that bashes Bush all day was caught for doing something really unacceptable. :pitiful!

I call it desperation and grasping at straws while falling down the deep dark hole of election losses.

LA_MERC_Sniper
October 6th, 2004, 11:16 AM
even if he did get a manicure it wouldnt sway my vote who cares im still NOT voting for him lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==