PDA

View Full Version : I was banned also

CCT
October 4th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I got banned for hitting the home key????

I play under [S.P] CCT <pistol practice>, <.#flashlight>.CCT <rawr!>. I hit the home key and it said i was using a cheat menu, and then Toby (illegal op) bans me. I've been playing here since before Armageddon, and I've been playing with all the C.O.P.S for over a year. They know i dont cheat, and Band-Aid (:[]:) was sitting right next to me when you guys banned me.... Just hit the home key on your comp and see what it does.

npor
October 4th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I'd rather not be banned :P.

Maybe you had a previous hack or some kind of non-VAC allowed script that is bound to the Home key.

CCT
October 4th, 2004, 07:07 PM
My computer is hack free, alot of peoples Home key does the same thing...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 4th, 2004, 07:09 PM
I cant help but wonder.... What did your home key do??
Guessing it didnt have nothing to do with placing the curser to start of the last line while you were typing your term paper??

CCT
October 4th, 2004, 07:11 PM
My home key is supposed to be binded to say "Band-Aid, its time for dinner, mom is calling"

SaBeR512
October 4th, 2004, 07:13 PM
talk to latech.

:saddam1

CCT
October 4th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I dont even know why they would do that? I played in stinkin armageddon with alot of them... and they think i hack??? Freakin Illegal Op fixed my monitor while i was there..

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 4th, 2004, 07:16 PM
don't be jumping the gun so soon. Attitude only makes it worse, place a query and wait for a response.

CCT
October 4th, 2004, 07:19 PM
All my friends are in there and I cant even go in....It sucks =(

npor
October 4th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Patience young grasshappa.

aCiD
October 4th, 2004, 08:01 PM
my home key doesnt do that.. hrm WTF?!?! oh yea thats right my home key does nothing, MY BAD! sorry, scared me for a min, i thought you said "Home Key" brought up a cheat menu.. thats retarted to think huh? :twak

1 more thing, if you been on the server since Arma, i think you woulda posted more, not saying you we're not at Arma, but you havent been on this server as much, i dun even know who the donkey you are... :shootme:

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 4th, 2004, 09:25 PM
lmao... dude, you are freaking out of your mind if you think I banned you for that or banned you at all for that matter. Don't be putting my name in this.

All that jumping up and down and screaming my name and I didn't even get none. WTH is that all about.. sheesh.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 4th, 2004, 09:26 PM
sneaks in quietly and asks: "What is my home key?"

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 4th, 2004, 09:44 PM
lmao max, now that i think about it....where is my home key? doh!!!!!

bighead
October 4th, 2004, 10:03 PM
hmm possibly valve is what banned you? I'm sure the powers to be will review it and see whatsup :)

SgtJeff
October 5th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Is this like the infamous LA_MERC who will remain nameless (CFH) "Where is the Print Key?" Oops...who slipped his name in there????? It's key h4x I say!

Yammer Hammer!
October 5th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Join the club man... :cryy :tears

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 5th, 2004, 06:27 AM
lol @ jeff

I can see cfh...

CFH: " a Day that will forvever live in infamy..."

cfh's kids: "Dad, you mean PEarl Harbor?"

CFH: "No, the day I found out about the print screen key."

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 5th, 2004, 07:24 AM
They know you don't hack man, something prob just screwed up somewhere. Valve has caught bighead hacking before too :p: sept it was just looking at stats instead of programs. Anywho just wait and see what happens, and ignore the spam while your at it!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 5th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Ok, Ok - I didn't know if we were talking about the "Home" key on the keyboard that goes to the beginning of a line, or if we were talking about some theoretical "Home Key" in CS.

aCiD
October 5th, 2004, 11:04 AM
They know you don't hack man, something prob just screwed up somewhere. Valve has caught bighead hacking before too :p: sept it was just looking at stats instead of programs. Anywho just wait and see what happens, and ignore the spam while your at it!

what spam disny land boy! :O who didnt invite me! grr :twak :twak

Slayer
October 5th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Does anyone use their Home key in CS? Mine's my mic button. :dunno

aCiD
October 5th, 2004, 11:20 AM
thats cause your a tard :loser1

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 5th, 2004, 12:01 PM
spell it right, and maybe you can go.. haha

Daedelus
October 5th, 2004, 12:11 PM
hey look a post about some one banned that i can reply to before it gets closed, oh i have waitted for this day long and its finally here yay.

This is very unchacarteristic of me (i bet i spelled that wrong)but it brought a smile to my face sorry.

SweetGirL
October 5th, 2004, 01:16 PM
hey look a post about some one banned that i can reply to before it gets closed, oh i have waitted for this day long and its finally here yay.

This is very unchacarteristic of me (i bet i spelled that wrong)but it brought a smile to my face sorry.

LMAO You're cute!

CCT
October 5th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Could you guys unban me?

CCT
October 5th, 2004, 02:55 PM
And just because I've played here since Armageddon means i have to post in the forums??? Just curious

Hit Me Back

Silent_Killer
October 5th, 2004, 03:03 PM
wth is a home key?

Slayer
October 5th, 2004, 03:58 PM
And just because I've played here since Armageddon means i have to post in the forums??? Just curious

Hit Me Back

Here! :twak

LoL, I'm sorry. I could not resist :D

bighead
October 5th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Closing for now CCT the admins will review and let you know what's going on :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 5th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Its resolved, you should be able to join the server now.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==