PDA

View Full Version : eOb vs. the happiest place on earth....

Seductive
October 4th, 2004, 06:06 PM
This Saturday we leave for a week in Disney World. Just wondering how long you think eOb will last before he totally breaks down from CS withdraw? My guess is 22hrs and 7minutes. ;)

npor
October 4th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Wow, EOB is big pimpin at Disney World LOL!

My aunt and uncle lives in Orlando and we always get free tickets and stuffs like that cuz my aunt works there.

[uGa] Saint
October 4th, 2004, 06:20 PM
oh man... he'll have the shakes around the time you get into the car to go to the airport

npor
October 4th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Tell him not to forget his $7,000 laptop with wireless ethernet so he can tell us how it goes :)

SweetGirL
October 4th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Hmmm, I wonder who has bigger ears - EOB or Mickey? I mean, er, ya'll have a good, safe trip! EOB, we have played CS from hotel rooms before....it CAN be done!!!! BTW, I know lots of couples who had a great time at Disney World just to spend the next 9 months painting a babyroom, putting together a crib, and buying baby clothes. *hint hint* Just be careful! lol

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Yall better get the trip now before another hurrican hits, j/k.

The weather's been pretty nice here in Fl, yall have fun. And hit downtown disney at nite if ya get a chance it's pretty fun.

aCiD
October 4th, 2004, 08:07 PM
can i come with yall?!?! :crybaby

LA_MERC_JESTER
October 4th, 2004, 10:40 PM
www.portable-games.com this helps with withdraws. Hell seductive he might come home a much happier person. Just double check and make sure you guys are not going during one of there Gay Day Fests (which they do have) cause when I took my lil girl that was what was going on....

blondie
October 5th, 2004, 06:27 PM
26 hours

Sergei Criffnoobsky
October 5th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I guess round 28

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 5th, 2004, 07:19 PM
BTW, I know lots of couples who had a great time at Disney World just to spend the next 9 months painting a babyroom, putting together a crib, and buying baby clothes. *hint hint* Just be careful! lol
Thats why she takes the birth control shot every 3 months :p:

And right now, I could do without cs for awhile, it feel pretty darn good.. stupid game..

oh yea my guess is 72 hrs

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==