PDA

View Full Version : banned?

ig.vash
October 1st, 2004, 03:55 PM
umm someone might have asked this already, but the forums are so huge i get lost...anyway why am i and numberous other members of ig. banned, from what the rumors are over vent is taht someone was hacking...

npor
October 1st, 2004, 03:57 PM
Methinks, if what the admins say, is IG got banned because one of their members were recruiting.

Oops, forgot to mention, one of your teammates raged the forums in insults, that was probably why the whole clan got banned :)

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 1st, 2004, 05:28 PM
cutter wished a love one of a member to die...thusly you have all been banned...so i guess you will have to find somewhere else to play...

[uGa] Saint
October 1st, 2004, 06:16 PM
Methinks, if what the admins say, is IG got banned because one of their members were recruiting.

Oops, forgot to mention, one of your teammates raged the forums in insults, that was probably why the whole clan got banned :)

no offense npor, but i think this is a kinda question for a la merc to answer, thanks for the enthusiasm tho...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 1st, 2004, 06:28 PM
umm someone might have asked this already, but the forums are so huge i get lost...anyway why am i and numberous other members of ig. banned, from what the rumors are over vent is taht someone was hacking...

Vent as in Ventrilo? I thought Counter-Strike had its own built in voice chat? Damn, I'm behind the times :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 1st, 2004, 08:03 PM
CS has a built in voice chat? holy crap! I've got to go out and get a mic.

aCiD
October 1st, 2004, 08:24 PM
omfg...teamspeak?? :p:

-FA- ManiacalClown
October 2nd, 2004, 01:24 AM
I don't dig the ban the whole clan thing. Just saying.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 2nd, 2004, 02:25 AM
I don't dig the ban the whole clan thing. Just saying.

In that case, I'm glad that you are "just saying".

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 2nd, 2004, 08:11 AM
yes we use vent for matches, and to get together to find scrims. Along with the other 1000 clans out there that use it.

and towards the topic, whats done is done.

Omega_Prime
October 2nd, 2004, 10:31 AM
yea vash were all banned, no need to keep asking them why if you have any questions about it get with one of us dont come here posting about it, it will get you no where.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==