PDA

View Full Version : I might be out for a while.

Swedish
October 1st, 2004, 02:09 PM
My computer has been acting INSANE. if i turn it off, it wont start back up. it doesnt load, but the lights come on. ive got its stared right now (took me about an hour). while its on it randomly restarts about once every 30min. im gonna try to reformat and see what happens. if everything goes well then ill be back later tonight. dont know how long it will be to get it fixed.

:ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :xmas7 :ldm :ldm :ldm :shootme: :ldm :shootme: :shootme: :ldm :ldm :xmas7 :stick :ldm :ldm :dunno

here goes nothin...

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 1st, 2004, 02:25 PM
Good luck Sweet Dish!

SweetGirL
October 1st, 2004, 02:46 PM
Sweet Meatballs, I don't have any advice to give you on how to repair the computer, sorry - sounds like hardware problems to me though....that's what Peter tells me, and he starts buying new crap for his! Wonder if I'm being suckered on that!?! lol Keep us posted on how it's going. Me gonna miss yaz. :sad:

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 1st, 2004, 04:24 PM
Well if the lights stay on at least you have a night light.

Swedish
October 1st, 2004, 04:28 PM
ok, ive got my computer running. but i cannot find the drivers for my modem. this means i cant get online (in at my friends house right now). my modem is called a DSL 1000 by intel (i think) if anyone knows where i could look it would be great.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 1st, 2004, 04:45 PM
driversguide.com
user: drivers
pw: all

Swedish
October 1st, 2004, 05:16 PM
wow thanks tech. i DLed the drivers adn put them on a cd. gonna go to my house and install them in a bit. you saved me so much trouble man, thanks

PaRaNoiD
October 1st, 2004, 10:23 PM
sweet.... i miss.. u :(

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM
wonder if he got them to work...

Swedish
October 3rd, 2004, 02:34 AM
ok, my internet iss still not woriing. its margareeta night iover here s im gonna go drink somting . im sure ill be bckj atleast my this weekends, (omg im SO drunck, sorry.

[uGa] Saint
October 3rd, 2004, 03:17 AM
HAHAHAHA... and thats why your a merc :) gj sweet dish. hope to see you back soon.

Swedish
October 3rd, 2004, 04:26 AM
sweet.... i miss.. u :(
awww hoq swet, i miss you too

OUSH i think its time i start driinking water. its like 3:23 and i just finised myu last drink. I HATE THIS KEYBOARD. i need some water. have fun without me kkids. oh yeah. im gonna try to get my stuff set uo toimmor (w/ a possible hangoiver) see you guys then.!!! !!!!!??!?!?!??!??!?! :stick :stick :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :xmas7 :) :vet: :vet: :saddam1 :vet: :vet: :stick :stick :stick :stick :vet: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :xmas7 :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 3rd, 2004, 07:29 AM
I HATE THIS KEYBOARD

Um...Sweet Dish...it's not the keyboard that can't type, buddy...lmao

LA_MERC_goose
October 3rd, 2004, 08:11 AM
Just guessing, but I'm going with operator error.

LA_MERC_Drax
October 3rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
lol, man i don't even type that bad when im hammered...

PaRaNoiD
October 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
lol, man i don't even type that bad when im hammered...

draxi there's ALOT of things you can't do when ya hammered..
-just cuz the only thing you CAN do while drunk, is type better then sweed- it's not that big of a deal :)

i love you, you know

SweetGirL
October 3rd, 2004, 02:17 PM
draxi ....i love you, you know

The boy doesn't want love, Sheep...remember that! LOL :H

Swedish
October 3rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
-just cuz the only thing you CAN do while drunk, is type better then sweed- it's not that big of a deal :)

LOL OWNED!!!

Sergei Criffnoobsky
October 3rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
NO!!! you can't do this to mee !!! I can't say sweet dish on the server anymore .. you ain't there..grrrrr... Come back fast :D

PaRaNoiD
October 3rd, 2004, 04:41 PM
NO!!! you can't do this to mee !!! I can't say sweet dish on the server anymore .. you ain't there..grrrrr... Come back fast :D

lol sure ya can!

draxi always likes to be referred to as that :D

Swedish
October 3rd, 2004, 07:14 PM
woohoo sweet dish is back and the hang over is starting to go away (and its 6:13pm. could be the longest one ive ever had) anyway, i just have to reinstall my video card and download cs and ill will be playing in no time.

LA_MERC_Drax
October 3rd, 2004, 11:41 PM
Swedish, when you get a hangover that last for 2 and a half days, then complain :)

And this hangover, i couldn't eat anything, cause it was coming right back out

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 3rd, 2004, 11:46 PM
I don't think I've even done that Drax! GOD How much did you drink for that one?

LA_MERC_Drax
October 3rd, 2004, 11:56 PM
um, this is bout 2 years back, so i didn't quiet have the tolerance i do now. Lets see, 12 of 16 oz beers, 17 shots of red schnapper, and a couple of mixed drinks.

Slayer
October 4th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Wow, you're the alcohol sponge Drax!

Swedish
October 4th, 2004, 12:24 AM
wow thats pretty crazy. gg

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 4th, 2004, 05:06 AM
um, this is bout 2 years back, so i didn't quiet have the tolerance i do now. Lets see, 12 of 16 oz beers, 17 shots of red schnapper, and a couple of mixed drinks.

man, you should be dead...lmao

:stick

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 4th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Done that myself Drax. Woke up on the floor of the bathroom after drinking some beer ~ 6pk and a fifth and a half of stoli's. I was drinking it strait towards the end.

Couldn't touch the stuff for at least a month afterwards.

PaRaNoiD
October 4th, 2004, 08:11 AM
*shudder*
worst I ever did.... my friend and I were playing drink poker.. one shot, every time you loose a hand.. I lost- every round. I suck at poker. Anywhoz I drank the entire pint of vodka, and stumbled my way to her brothers house and drank 4 shots of tequilla, had some kind of something, her brother handed me- it was strong, but I still don't know what was in it...
needless to say I woke up in her brother's hallway, sick as I ever have been- and no one knows why I hada grey streak dyed into my hair =/ wi3rd >.<

PaRaNoiD
October 4th, 2004, 08:12 AM
now- even the smell of vodka makes me sick.... I can't touch it

SweetGirL
October 4th, 2004, 10:14 AM

Drax has that same effect on women.................... :rolleyes:

Swedish
October 4th, 2004, 10:17 AM

after a few bad times with MD 20/20 im like that too. i bought it a while back and couldnt even take a sip.

Suntrails
October 4th, 2004, 10:18 AM
after a few bad times with MD 20/20 im like that too. i bought it a while back and couldnt even take a sip.

That was what one of my friends was drinking until we put her to bed in our bathtub with her head in a trash can.

Swedish
October 4th, 2004, 10:21 AM
That was what one of my friends was drinking until we put her to bed in our bathtub with her head in a trash can.

everyone "true" drinker has there moment with MD its sad but its almost like a right of passage lol

PaRaNoiD
October 4th, 2004, 11:43 AM

who ever has a GOOD time with MD??

LA_MERC_Drax
October 4th, 2004, 01:13 PM
advice to live by - stay away from the md 20/20

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 4th, 2004, 01:46 PM
who ever has a GOOD time with MD??

You probably had a good time with MD but just don't remember;)

But he probably does

LA_MERC_Drax
October 4th, 2004, 07:14 PM
LMAO off shadowtiger :)

Daedelus
October 5th, 2004, 01:39 PM
so do you think the problem with your computer is fixed mine was doing something like that whaere it would turn off/reset on its own. i took it to the shop and had so much run around between were short staffed and we cant find the problem Etc. hell i dropped it off on Aug 25th so thats like 40 days to fix no way9glad the wife gots a cpu and i got extra one too but had to go buy CZ to get my fix. iam most pissed that i had pre paid subscription for city of heros that was wasted cause the wifes dell built in card wont play it. now they tell me it was the mother board and they had it fixed but had the wrong phone # written down and was calling some other guys house leaving messages lol. arsess..

Swedish
October 5th, 2004, 02:29 PM
yeah i think i found out whats wrong. every time i install my video card its starts screwing stuff up. its a GeForce MX 440 pci (dont tell me about how much it sucks, i already know). i was reading some troubleshooting stuff anf it said somthing about it not working right with my motherboard or somthing. i dont have money to replace either right now so i guess im gonna have to deal with it. if anyone has any ideas on what i can do about it, i would be happy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==