PDA

View Full Version : StarWars, the TV show?

LA_MERC_Onji
September 29th, 2004, 09:25 PM
whoa

http://www.iesb.net/tv/tvt92804.htm

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 29th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I had seen the TV interview when Lucas mentioned this. I figured it would not be long before this was to become a reality.

Swedish
September 30th, 2004, 01:18 AM
well if the last few movies hasnt destroyed starwars for you, i be this will.

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 30th, 2004, 08:38 AM
i agree w/ swedish...they need to drop the star wars thing before it gets overkilled like star trek.

[uGa] Saint
September 30th, 2004, 10:18 AM
jar jar binks killed star wars with a deadly knife wound in the back, for me at least... i just couldnt believe how horrible that character was, i lost all respect for the new movies because of him, whatta nub.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 30th, 2004, 10:36 AM
I think it would be great if they killed him off in the 3rd movie...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 30th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Unfortunately, he is will live through EpIII.

Daedelus
September 30th, 2004, 12:36 PM
i think this would be good to see as iam getting bored with no real sci0fi stuff out there i liked the last few years of babylon 5 but didnt get interested in andromada.
and hell it may give compition to all 3 CSI's and all the many law and order's. and a break away from all the many reality shows.

Swedish
September 30th, 2004, 03:15 PM
jar jar binks killed star wars with a deadly knife wound in the back, for me at least... i just couldnt believe how horrible that character was, i lost all respect for the new movies because of him, whatta nub.

yeah man, comic relief is the worst thing to put into a movie. i know it was a family move but i really doubt that even kids liked jar jar (maybe the ewoks but not jar jar) i cant even type that name without felling dumber.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==