PDA

View Full Version : Hooters Anyone?

LA_MERC_Yankee
September 28th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Anyone in the Monroe, Ruston area want to go to Hooter's tomorrow night. I'm in town again for the Job Fairs at LA Tech and ULM. Some of you may remember the fun we had last year, "Sorry officer, I'll get them to put their feet inside the station wagon."

Anyways going to get some wings tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me. You can either reply here or call me on my cell (504) 416-2410.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 28th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Hmmm - if I start driving now I could make it - but the big question is could I get back home in time for work Thursday....

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 28th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Yankee!!!

I'll be there, man...just let me know when

LA_MERC_Drax
September 28th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I'm game, long as it after 6, and what time you going to the job fair reed, i should be in there from 9 til 10 or so, maybe longer.

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
yeah the pimp booth should be a short line... :p:
that was for Sam ;)

LA_MERC_Yankee
September 28th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Probably around 7PM. We'll be in Monroe for the ULM job fair tomorrow and at Tech on Thurs. from 9 to 3 I think

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 28th, 2004, 04:53 PM
damn..i have to work...otherwise i would be there...have fun and eat some wings for me guys

LA_MERC_Spark
September 28th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OMG hax! i'm not in Ruston ne more... but then again neither are Andy and Toby... LMAO a Reed.. "Officer.. pay no attention to the fact that I'm a stumblin drunk"... to this day I've never even herd of anyone gettin away from a scene like that!!

SweetGirL
September 28th, 2004, 09:09 PM
yeah the pimp booth should be a short line... :p:
that was for Sam ;)

Oh, Mike...........you make me smile. Thank you!! :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm

Drax - you make me ill..............boon. :P

As for the invite to Hooter's, well, I just wish I could be there with you guys....breaks ma heart, really it does. :rolleyes: heheheh DragonLady and I just lovvvvvvvve Hooters, don't we, DL??

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 28th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Spark, I hear u man.. That was amazing. Especially considering the trooper was sitting outside the bar waiting on drunks to leave.. hahaha

LA_MERC_Drax
September 28th, 2004, 11:10 PM
sweetz, your just jealous :)

and i wonder if i can get another hooters girl mad at me, then start kissin up to me at the end for a tip

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 28th, 2004, 11:15 PM
just stay away from the "dirty dirty"

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 29th, 2004, 06:42 AM
LOL!

LA_MERC_Yankee
September 29th, 2004, 03:15 PM
So it looks like just me, Tech and Drax. Very disappointing guys and gals. :stick I'll probably do something afterwards if anyone else is game. Probably not Rabb's though. :)

SweetGirL
September 29th, 2004, 04:08 PM
.....I'll probably do something afterwards if anyone else is game...

Reading between the lines: "Depending on how drunk I am, I may be willing to go back to Drax's place." :p:

LA_MERC_Drax
September 29th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Reading between the lines: "Depending on how drunk I am, I may be willing to go back to Drax's place." :p:

Thats what the ladies say sweetz...

SweetGirL
September 29th, 2004, 05:13 PM
True, because any female in a sober state of mind couldn't stomach "your room". :P :{

LA_MERC_Drax
September 29th, 2004, 05:17 PM
your missin the whole point here sweetz, im not bring them back here to start a meaningful relationship....

Plus if i really wanted my room to look nice...i'd make some woman clean it :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 29th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it...there were some things that I ended up having to take care of here...so solly!!!!

Drax, I still have um...wait...they must have walked off again...I know they are here somewhere.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==