PDA

View Full Version : :-/

ig.cutt3r
September 26th, 2004, 05:35 PM
toby you should know that i do actually mean this when i say it..

i hope someone you love dies in a car wreck on their way home from work tomorrow. you are a peice of **** for a human being.

for those of that read this and are thinking "not cool" well toby did something "not cool"

npor
September 26th, 2004, 05:40 PM
It's all my fault :( -npor

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 26th, 2004, 05:41 PM
cutt3r, you just got your whole clan a perminant ban from the server and forums

LA_MERC_goose
September 26th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Well that's one way to make friends. I'm sure you won't exactly be on his Christmas card list.

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 26th, 2004, 05:44 PM
for those of that read this and are thinking "not cool" well toby did something "not cool"

for those of you wondering what "not cool" is, cutt3r was first kicked for recruiting on the server, then came back and tried it again, for which toby banned him. now i dont believe that "not cool" should be described as enforcing server rules

good bye cutt3r

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 26th, 2004, 05:56 PM
What a vile and hateful thing to say. I sincerely hope that you don't mean what you said, but I firmly agree with the ban. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 26th, 2004, 05:59 PM
A well deserved ban. No one should ever wish that someone you love dies in a car wreck. Verbage like that doesn't get you anywhere except alot closer to Hell.

:soapbox

LA_MERC_goose
September 26th, 2004, 06:01 PM
GET HIM, ANGEL-BOY!

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
What kind of idiot says stuff like that for being kicked/banned from a GAME? If you actually take a GAME that serious, then my friend, you need to get outside. Also for saying something like that... what are you like 8?

[sG] Dutchman
September 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Wow....I hope on one getts hurt tommorow by the way what clan was he in?or am I too stupid to noice

Sergei Criffnoobsky
September 26th, 2004, 06:24 PM
At least everything is fixed.. let's hope ppl enforce and follow server rules.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
September 26th, 2004, 06:26 PM
so he got banned for breaking a rule on the server, one which he was warned and kicked for then came back and tried again...then he wishes someone would die because he can't fallow a simple rule in a game on a public server???

he's got some serious issues he needs to work out, probably with the help of a therapist. no joke.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 26th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Duthman, he's in clan ig. which is Instant Gratification. Wow, he must be 10 years old. I will die at some point in life but I'm sure it will be when the good lord is willing for it to happen. Keep wishing.

npor
September 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=16480

In case you need a Steam ID list...

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 26th, 2004, 06:45 PM
sucks to be him...but cutter has done that crap before in the past...

aCiD
September 26th, 2004, 06:53 PM
CS = Game
If you have to take a game that seriously... Then.. well, see Dr.Phil.. Opra.com Dr.PhilHelpsMeWhenImAnIdiot.com as well.
Thanks for shoping.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 26th, 2004, 07:09 PM
I feel bad that I only got to take part in the banning.. I wish I would have been the one who initially kicked him and then banned him. Its like being a virgin, it only happens once and I missed on half of it. :(

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 26th, 2004, 07:09 PM
lol

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 26th, 2004, 07:11 PM
LMAO!

npor
September 26th, 2004, 07:43 PM
LOL, thats a keeper.

Omega_Prime
September 26th, 2004, 07:59 PM
sigh i wont say anything about it but if your banning the whole clan so be it.

SnAkEbItE
September 26th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Wow so much love flowing, I can feel it.

Can you feel it?

cd
September 26th, 2004, 08:29 PM
This could be just because I dont exactly play anymore... but :

1) Hank, wishing death is not cool. It is a game. You need Jesus(not a joke)

2) Toby, it's a game, lighten up.

For either of you to take it this serious is very sad.

LA_MERC_goose
September 26th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Can you feel it? That's gas, you'll be fine.

Game, yes. But rules are rules - they hold true for one and they hold true for all.

ig.deviant
September 26th, 2004, 08:35 PM
when i read this post it makes me mad...i should have stopped cutt3r from posting thats my fault but the crap maverick said about cutt3r recruiting is false lies because i was sitting behind cutt3r when he was playing in LAMERC and he got kicked and we were like why did he get kicked...so he tries to get in again and he gets banned. During that whole time he was in the server he did not even once mention recruiting..he was just tryin to contact brandon(a.k.a. eob) so if you are goin to ban the whole team then ban us for something that is true

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 26th, 2004, 08:52 PM
when i read this post it makes me mad...i should have stopped cutt3r from posting thats my fault but the crap maverick said about cutt3r recruiting is false lies because i was sitting behind cutt3r when he was playing in LAMERC and he got kicked and we were like why did he get kicked...so he tries to get in again and he gets banned. During that whole time he was in the server he did not even once mention recruiting..he was just tryin to contact brandon(a.k.a. eob) so if you are goin to ban the whole team then ban us for something that is true

Its funny that eob wasn't even playing at the time

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 26th, 2004, 08:55 PM
im not even going to ask why someone from the ig clan was coming to our server trying to find out how to contact one of their clan members, not going to do it, nope....

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 26th, 2004, 08:58 PM
This could be just because I dont exactly play anymore... but :

1) Hank, wishing death is not cool. It is a game. You need Jesus(not a joke)

2) Toby, it's a game, lighten up.

For either of you to take it this serious is very sad.

Corbin, you are not the one to talk. I still remember you coming to me telling me what you wanted to do to -FA- at the time of the ig / FA split. Don't come talk that trash here.

Plus, I didn't see anyone wishing death on someone you love, did I?

Slayer
September 26th, 2004, 09:11 PM
That's just not a nice story

Omega_Prime
September 26th, 2004, 09:56 PM
well nothing good gonna come from this thread best you close it before more people get bent out of shape, as far as cutters post yes he is wrong for the whole death thing but have you ever sat back and said wow i just banned someone for asking for another players aim? recruiting and asking for someones aim screen name are two diff things, i wasnt there so i really dont know how what went down but if he was banned for simply asking for another persons screen name that my friends is wrong and you know it. for the love of the lord close the thread.

Omega_Prime
September 26th, 2004, 09:58 PM
and toby corbin is right no sense in jumping down his back about it, both need to take a deep breath and say wow this is a game after all. I have seen more friends lose friendship over this game its just sad.

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 26th, 2004, 10:04 PM
the thing that gets me is....no one has asked toby how long the original ban was to last....

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 26th, 2004, 10:08 PM
I think ig needs to stick to their own forums and server.

Omega, how long has no recruiting on the server been a rule here? Funny how he knew he got kicked but didn't even ask Mav or myself why when he came back if he didn't know in the first place. And another thing.. WOW, you came down harder on me for banning someone than you did on someone who wished death on another persons loved one. Nice job.

Corbin's 2cents was like the pot calling the kettle black. I was just stating that he's wanted to / tried to do worse over the same game. He should have just kept it to himself. I take someone wishing death on a love one of mine very serious.

Yes, I banned him after mav kicked him and mav is right, no one even asked for how long but after cutt3r's post, you can about imagine how long it will be for.

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 26th, 2004, 10:25 PM
this is the worst thread I have seen in this forum yet. Geez!!!

[uGa] Saint
September 26th, 2004, 11:14 PM
ummm. in a non-hostile way: lets take a step back and look at this, something happened on the server that caused a ban due to breaking the rules, fair enough. Someone came on and said something most likely outta complete frustration, totally uncalled for, but still in frustration. LA_MERC and ig do NOT need to have bad blood, this is (as said before) just a game, and things do not need to go this far whatsoever... i do not mean to preach or assume my opinion weighs in at all here, but maybe closing the thread and coming back in a week to look at things may be better than arguing back and forth. most of us are grown up here... so please take a look at what you post to make sure its not something you'll regret. (altho this idea is a little too late, it seems...)

Jester's right when he says "Geez!!!"

Omega_Prime
September 26th, 2004, 11:24 PM
i never came down on you read my post again.... i stated that i was not there so i dont really know if he was recruiting or not all i stated is that if he was simply asking someone for there aim then that was in no way called for a ban or even a kick. if he was recruiting then yes a simple warning would of been enough or even a kick like i said i was not there but i have spoken to cutter and he stated he was not recruiting just simply asking some guy named phor for his aim name and that the main reason he was there was to tell eob to get on vent so we could scrim. eob has a habbit about not turning his aim on or his vent when he plays and he pubs mostly in the merc server therefore cutter went into you guys server to find brandon. now can we close the thread?

Omega_Prime
September 26th, 2004, 11:30 PM
http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=16480

and to the guy who posted our steam ids this isnt our entire clan but i can post the rest of the ids if you like.... let me know if you need them.

Swedish
September 26th, 2004, 11:48 PM

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 27th, 2004, 12:53 AM
I MOTION THE VOTE TO CLOSE AND REMOVE THREAD!!!! ANYTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN IN PRIVATE! just my opinion

cd
September 27th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Toby, I dont know if you just have a personal vendetta against me or what. But if you read my post again(or for the first time) you will notice that the very first thing I said was that what Hank did was not cool. I even talked to Hank about it on aim, and let him know it was not cool. I hardly think that my post was "trash" considering the fact that it was one of few logical posts made considering this. I do not play counter strike but maybe once every two weeks, IF THAT. Why? I've seen how people who get obsessed with it are.(Hank and Toby). This is a game. Just that. For Hank to get that pissed off about something that happened with a game, and wish anything like that on someone is rediculous, and if you seriously feel that way, may want to consider help. For you Toby to be that obsessed with the game to treat it as a matter of life and death, is rediculous as well. In general, what I'm trying to say is anyone who is this obsessed with this game(I was in the past, I wont deny it) is not healthy. They may want to consider giving the game up if they get pissed about one person asking another person what they're aim name is, or if they get pissed because they can no longer play on one server out of 10,000 servers, not just that, but a server that they say, and have said for 3 odd years now that they despise.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 27th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Dang.. wish I had more time to write, but I am late for work already. And i'm guessing thread will be close, or I will be banned from forums and server when I get home. I guess I gotta wait and see how this is played out. I'll voice my opinion though :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 27th, 2004, 05:13 AM
I'm sorry, Brandon, but I'm going to close yet another thread before you get the chance to reply (sorry).

Guys, this thread has remained open too long. If you have a problem with what was done, PM someone.

Thanks,

LaTech

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 27th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Saint, to wish death on someone even out of frustration is unforgivable in my book. cutt3r will never be welcomed here again as long as I am here. If you guys want him back, I will gladly leave.

}{y|3ri|)
September 27th, 2004, 08:32 AM
People need to GET A LIFE.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==