PDA

View Full Version : unreal

LA_MERC_Onji
September 23rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
Ok, read the caption, then look at the picture. Tell me if you see something wrong. Man some people make you wanna slap the snot out of em.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 23rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
omg...come on lady...wake up and smell the Marlboro lady!!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 23rd, 2004, 02:42 PM
Stupidity at its finest.

NoXiOuS
September 23rd, 2004, 02:44 PM
yes, i fear for her unborn child. those jackhammers are pretty evil.

oh and smoking isn't good for unborn children, she is a retard.

Crazy White Boy
September 23rd, 2004, 02:59 PM
cigarette h4x! poor child

LA_MERC_Spark
September 23rd, 2004, 03:24 PM
LMAO! dumb beya!

PaRaNoiD
September 23rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
It's like a month or so ago.. e0b, his wifey, and I went to the local Fair with soem friends.. and this women came up to Seductive and I (e0b was ona diff ride) and asked if either one of us would PLEASE go on the ride with her boyfriend -he is scared of heights and won't go on alone.. and why won't SHE go on it with him? Because she said she was pregnant.. and AS she is explaining why she can't the rides because it'll harm her unborn baby- she lights up a cigg..

Stoopid.

(Oh and btw I DID go on it with him, and I already don't like rikety fair rides that go upside down.. and he ended being like a HUGE dO0d that was coming into my seat with his body and like sweating on me and I thought I was gonna die. e0b said it looked like I was gonna cry when I got off :( -I felt like it-)

Swedish
September 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
I <3 white trash

LA_MERC_Yankee
September 23rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
Too funny. Only in Virginia. (or Louisiana, NC, SC, Georgia, West Virginia..... Never mind.

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 23rd, 2004, 06:24 PM
She just needs to win a lawsuit to keep supplying her cig habit. Don't you guys get it jeez. Haha she is pretty dumb.

SweetGirL
September 23rd, 2004, 07:05 PM
']I <3 white trash

I like how you didn't mention his name....*pokes Drax* :stick lol I just kiddin', buddddddddddddddy! {Drax, you missed my cut-down of your school in the thread called "So Bored"......get with da program, boon! If I have to point these out to you, it takes the fun outta ma day. lol}

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 23rd, 2004, 07:29 PM
She's one of those people that'll sue the OB Doc when her baby's underweight saying it's something he did, and not her fault. Typical for people lately...worry about blaming others and not herself.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 23rd, 2004, 08:14 PM
OMG! How dumb can you get!

At least she's from Roanoke, VA and not from SC - we have enough idiots here as it is!

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 23rd, 2004, 10:08 PM
Well!!! That is about all I can say so I will say it again. Well!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 24th, 2004, 05:34 AM
I hate to see women smoke when they are pregnant. It makes me so mad. Makes me want to go up to them and slap them. There are so many women in the world that can't have babies of there own and these women do this to there babies. errrr

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 24th, 2004, 06:13 AM
what are yall talkin about? My mom smoked, doin drugs, and drinkin' while she was preggy with me, and just look how I turned out!! Perfect is as perfect does!

ok well j/k, she didn't smoke or do drugs.. she just drank a lot.. some medical thingy.. well anywho the sig prob isn't hers', she is holding it for someone :p:

btw i flet sorry for sh33p... she had to ride the ride with a big black decaying smelly ol man, but I think he enjoyed it ;)

PaRaNoiD
September 24th, 2004, 09:37 AM
"Thing's that make ya go 'uhgggggghhhhh' "

SweetGirL
September 24th, 2004, 10:11 AM
"Thing's that make ya go 'uhgggggghhhhh' "

..............a night with Drax? (*giggles/snickers/grunts*)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 24th, 2004, 10:42 AM
(*giggles/snickers/grunts*)
hmmm now where have I heard that before? ;)

aCiD
September 24th, 2004, 11:17 AM
omg... why do people have to make themselves look so idiotic?!? i mean really...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 24th, 2004, 11:17 AM
LOL!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 24th, 2004, 11:46 AM
what are yall talkin about? My mom smoked, doin drugs, and drinkin' while she was preggy with me, and just look how I turned out!! Perfect is as perfect does!

ok well j/k, she didn't smoke or do drugs.. she just drank a lot.. some medical thingy.. well anywho the sig prob isn't hers', she is holding it for someone :p:

btw i flet sorry for sh33p... she had to ride the ride with a big black decaying smelly ol man, but I think he enjoyed it ;)

She may not have smoked or drank, but I'm still convinced at some point in your infancy you were dropped on your head
:stick

SweetGirL
September 24th, 2004, 01:47 PM
omg... why do people have to make themselves look so idiotic?!? i mean really...

*pokes Drax* :stick hehehe

Slayer
September 24th, 2004, 03:00 PM
That's just wrong. Poor kid... :crybaby

LA_MERC_Drax
September 25th, 2004, 02:36 PM
poor me??? If you walked in my shoes for a week, you wouldn't want to quit.

LA_MERC_Heater
September 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
It's like a month or so ago.. e0b, his wifey, and I went to the local Fair with soem friends.. and this women came up to Seductive and I (e0b was ona diff ride) and asked if either one of us would PLEASE go on the ride with her boyfriend -he is scared of heights and won't go on alone.. and why won't SHE go on it with him? Because she said she was pregnant.. and AS she is explaining why she can't the rides because it'll harm her unborn baby- she lights up a cigg..

Stoopid.

(Oh and btw I DID go on it with him, and I already don't like rikety fair rides that go upside down.. and he ended being like a HUGE dO0d that was coming into my seat with his body and like sweating on me and I thought I was gonna die. e0b said it looked like I was gonna cry when I got off :( -I felt like it-)
Omg that is funny...i ibet you have learned your lesson...=p

PaRaNoiD
September 27th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Yessir.

No more fairs.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==