PDA

View Full Version : OK...NOW IM MAD!! I HATE STEAM!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 22nd, 2004, 08:43 PM
I got the Message

Your purchase is still being processed - Steam will notify you when the transaction is completed
Until then the game is not ready to paly.

Yes daddy STEAM I will do as Im told...Im sorry I thought I bought the game about 3 years ago... I know I stll have the original CD and FREAKING CD KEY IM LOOKING AT THE DERNN THING.!!! But if you say I havent bought it I know that I must not have... ITS ALL IN MY FREEAKING HEAD THAT I BOUGHT IT 3 YEARS AGO AND HAVE BEEEN PLAYING IT FOR 3 YEARS AND EVEN JOINED A FREEAKING CLAN CAUSE OF THE GAME THAT I HAVE NOT PURCHASED YET!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 22nd, 2004, 08:46 PM
Come on Yellow...tell us how you really feel!

Log out and then back in...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 22nd, 2004, 08:55 PM
Didnt fix it :( I have allredy uninstalled/REinstalled the game...didnt help there either..

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 22nd, 2004, 09:33 PM
OMG...Parker, LOL!

aCiD
September 22nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
Steam = *** **** ***** ***** and it is also ***** *** ****** when you really wanna get on it ******* ** ****** ****.

:d:

Little Birdy
September 22nd, 2004, 11:18 PM
aye fellas... I was actually fixing to log onto the server... after the ages that I've played here at LA MERC... got the same problem... check the steam forums.... lol
http://www.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143948&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
Then also check the status... look at the time from the update to now... LOL
http://www.steampowered.com/status/status.html
Jeez Steam Rox@!!!..... This stinks....

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 22nd, 2004, 11:38 PM
Parker...the solution is simple...put your mouse, 2 hairs from your dog (Hershey), 2 hairs from you, a dash of Worchestershire, a dash of Tabasco, the yolk from 1 raw egg and a pinch of black pepper in a brown paper bag and swing it over your head while screaming like a chicken...

That should do it...

nah, it prolly won't but I'd love to see it in person :D

NoXiOuS
September 23rd, 2004, 07:41 AM
Parker...the solution is simple...put your mouse, 2 hairs from your dog (Hershey), 2 hairs from you, a dash of Worchestershire, a dash of Tabasco, the yolk from 1 raw egg and a pinch of black pepper in a brown paper bag and swing it over your head while screaming like a chicken...

pahhhh.. funny.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 23rd, 2004, 03:49 PM
ITS STILL NOT WORKING, AND I HAVE A LAN PLANED FOR SATURDAY???

PAPA STEAM... WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE YOU SO MAD AT ME ????

LA_MERC_Drax
September 23rd, 2004, 03:52 PM
Find your bottle of paxil parker, and double dose it :)

Utherwife 1
September 23rd, 2004, 07:59 PM
HA HA HA

TFL|Navy
September 23rd, 2004, 10:14 PM
http://www.steampowered.com/forums/showthr...hlight=purchase

If you update Steam, make SURE to do the survey. It seems that Steam is bugged, and locking out people who don't take the survey with "Your purchase is still being processed - Steam will notify you when the transaction has been completeed. Until then, this game is not available to play." This should help avoid the problem.

(from another cs forum)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 23rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
I didn't take the survey, and it didn't lock me out...

LA_MERC_Drifter
September 24th, 2004, 07:06 AM
me either

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 24th, 2004, 07:57 AM
I did take the survey, and it locked me out.. I dont think the survey had anything to
do with it, but it does make me mad... I was just being a nice guy by giving them my
system configuration info, and my conection speed. Then this Crap happens. It sure is
a slap in the face.. I have been playing on an alternate Steam account but it doesnt
log my time or stats to my primary accout... AND THAT STINKS...

But thanks for looking up some causes NAVY :)
Along with everyone else.. I think its just a steam thing that I cant do anything about, but Rant and Rave.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 24th, 2004, 08:39 AM
I think its just a steam thing that I cant do anything about, but Rant and Rave.

which you are good at :stick :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 24th, 2004, 11:11 PM
WOOHOO... Im BACK IN BUISNESS... OK I just thought I would end this thread on a happy note.
:) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 24th, 2004, 11:58 PM
w00t!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 25th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Just in time too! :)

Little Birdy
September 29th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Yea... Those two forums I posted were the main two on the Steam forums for the purchase pending.... it was a database error... they had to go through each account to fix... I was one of the first fixed :P

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==