PDA

View Full Version : What does your CAR look like?

PaRaNoiD
September 22nd, 2004, 09:43 AM
I saw people posting cars on the 'What do you look like" thread.. and was thinking there should be a seperate thread forit.. then I read what goose put.. and decided it would be best.

Oh and if you haven't done anything to it- that's okay, but if you HAVE you can list specs :)

I have a '97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (NT) -no engine mods yet.
The first thing I did was, put in a CONCEPT CA-802 AMP (ampage -steady-540W)
with TWO, 12" Concept subwoofers, with sealed box. Along with a JVC Digital CD Player model KD-S6350.
Hits VERY nice :)
That was my main focus because I can't live w/o bass... then I hadda get it lowered. I used Ground Control R&G Adjustable coil overs, so I could lower it whenever I wanted or raise it up when needed. (ex: highway driving)

Unfortunaly when I moved here to West Virginia I had to get it raised back to stock height.. and I hate it- and await the day I move away and can lower it right back down :)
The 4 pictures included are the ones I took RIGHT before I got the coil overs removed, about a month ago.
In one of the pictures you'll see e0b's Mustang parked behind me.
Obviously red is a perferred colour in our house :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 22nd, 2004, 09:59 AM
er...

Actually that's pretty cool eclipse. I used to have a 1998 Eclipse GSX, it was fun, but I grew out of it. I had to get something I could over things with and not have to replace the tires every 6 months due to potholes. Dang low profile tires with aluminum wheels!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 22nd, 2004, 10:40 AM
Dude...I swear that picture was taken in Ruston. Those apartments look familiar...the phone number is right for Ruston, and the police car looks right for Ruston...

NoXiOuS
September 22nd, 2004, 10:49 AM
already posted this in the other thread, but since this is the proper place, ill re-post it.

its my baby, 2000 Honda Accord V6 Vtec.

aCiD
September 22nd, 2004, 11:18 AM
Dirge that pic makes muh mad...lol...anywho

LA_MERC_Yankee
September 22nd, 2004, 11:25 AM
er...

Actually that's pretty cool eclipse. I used to have a 1998 Eclipse GSX, it was fun, but I grew out of it. I had to get something I could over things with and not have to replace the tires every 6 months due to potholes. Dang low profile tires with aluminum wheels!!!

Didn't have anything to do with the brief encounter with the median on I-10?

:stick :stick

TFL|Navy
September 22nd, 2004, 11:42 AM
Ok repost... teehee... Oh yeah!! I hand wash prewax and wax my own car too!

http://www.imagevenue.com/host/web1/th_cfe65_carwash.jpg (http://www.imagevenue.com/my.php?loc=web1/&image=cfe65_carwash.jpg)

Got BSA 16" Rims (don't mind the missing centre cap on the front RIM... I lose 1 every month :( ) + Toyo Proxes FZ4 Tires.

http://www.imagevenue.com/host/web1/th_5af05_teg1.jpg (http://www.imagevenue.com/my.php?loc=web1/&image=5af05_teg1.jpg)

Swedish
September 22nd, 2004, 12:08 PM
this isnt a picture of my actual car, but have the exact same one (mine looks like a peice of crap though). its not driving right now. i need to get somthing WAY newer. you know how hard it was to pick up chicks in a 66 lesaber?

Sergei Criffnoobsky
September 22nd, 2004, 01:28 PM
Just like you sheep but a 96 and it's Charcoal instead of red !!

JUNKY
September 22nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
My 2000 Blazer 4x4

Yakima roofrack set up for 3 bikes
Performance Accessories 2" bodylift (Installed in my garage)
Daystar extended rear shackles
1.75" rear wheel spacers
30" BFG AT's
Westin step rails custom welded to look right after the bodylift
I had a westin Safari light bar on the front with a pair of 6" Procomp 100 watt lights, but I had a disagreement with a Yukon's rear bumper.

http://www.adrenalnjunky.com/galleryfiles/blazer/30s1.jpg

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 22nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
Thats a nice truck you got there Junky

npor
September 22nd, 2004, 03:05 PM
Well, I'm not old enough to have a car, but my brother used to have an 'OK' 300ZX twin turbo, mostly stock, but has recently upgraded to a '92 Nissan 240SX. He put a Skyline motor in it (no, I am not lying, I will try to give some pics to yall, but I dont have a digital camera yet) about a month ago along with a HKS intercooler and a phat turbo. Got it painted from its origional white to a dark metallic blue. Audio-wise, he has 2 JL-W7 13's (actually 12's). Theyre hooked up to some kind of 2 JL 1000w amps, not sure what kind they are. Not sure about his tires, but he has some kind of 18" Nizmo rims, dark silver/gunmetal in color. He has a few other things like a racing clutchplate (he made sure to get a good one because he tore up 3 of them when he raced in his 300ZX with stock plates.) He also got some better breakplates, painted them black, it looks pretty sexy behind the rims. Think I covered just about everything here heh. Anyway, I'll try to get someones cam and take pics :)

npor
September 22nd, 2004, 03:28 PM
Dude...I swear that picture was taken in Ruston. Those apartments look familiar...the phone number is right for Ruston, and the police car looks right for Ruston...

Well, my number here in Montgomery, AL is 260-9***, so it has to be somewhere close...

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 22nd, 2004, 04:28 PM
Junks..What kinda wax you using on dat bad boy?? Looks killer:)

PaRaNoiD
September 22nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
He put a Skyline motor in it (no, I am not lying, I will try to give some pics to yall, but I dont have a digital camera yet) about a month ago along with a HKS intercooler and a phat turbo.

....omg.... did he have to get it legalized?

PLEASE try n get sum pics of that, it sounds beautiful ;)

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 22nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
Well, my number here in Montgomery, AL is 260-9***, so it has to be somewhere close...

The number's NXX is 251, which IS in the Ruston exchange, which has a 318 area code. But you cannot go by the similarity between NXX's and location. For example, I grew up in the Keithville 318-925 while part of Baton Rouge was 504-925 (is now 225-925). This is due to the national telephony ten digit numbering scheme developed by AT&T. Sorry phone nerd coming out in me.

Anyhoo, Junky inspired me with his BFG'S I LOVE my BFG's on my truck. Note: This actually is my current vehicle. ;)

aCiD
September 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
Well, I'm not old enough to have a car, but my brother used to have an 'OK' 300ZX twin turbo, mostly stock, but has recently upgraded to a '92 Nissan 240SX. He put a Skyline motor in it (no, I am not lying, I will try to give some pics to yall, but I dont have a digital camera yet) about a month ago along with a HKS intercooler and a phat turbo. Got it painted from its origional white to a dark metallic blue. Audio-wise, he has 2 JL-W7 13's (actually 12's). Theyre hooked up to some kind of 2 JL 1000w amps, not sure what kind they are. Not sure about his tires, but he has some kind of 18" Nizmo rims, dark silver/gunmetal in color. He has a few other things like a racing clutchplate (he made sure to get a good one because he tore up 3 of them when he raced in his 300ZX with stock plates.) He also got some better breakplates, painted them black, it looks pretty sexy behind the rims. Think I covered just about everything here heh. Anyway, I'll try to get someones cam and take pics :)

Why? Why didnt he put it in the 300ZX? It will fit, me and some guys at the shop put a 302 in a Focus... IT WILL FIT... Some may ask why we did it? It was a freebie, guys used it as a show car that i went to shop with.. so i didnt care, it was fun. Anyway.. Post a pic of the # on the eng. Where di he get the ECU for the engine? I know that cost him up the buttox.. Anyway im curious to see how it looks..

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 22nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
I have a friend who just acquired a Hurst/Olds. I will try to get pics from him to post. It has the lightning rod shifter with it. He said they have like 8 left in the world... and boy does it move.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 22nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
NICE! Sierra Dirge...Hmmm...should I take a pic of Max (My Sonoma?) hehehe...nah.

Timbo
September 22nd, 2004, 07:15 PM
Hey guys this my old Car. I'm runing 42.1/2 injectors
te 60 turbo a 2800 stall converter poston headers 3in downpipe
340 walboro fuel pump 205/205 cam 108 chip I'm runing Stock intercooler
the motor 30 over cylinder heads have been port and polished The motor is bounced to. I can run 21pounds of boost on the motor running 118 octane gas..... this is buick grand national

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 22nd, 2004, 08:15 PM
1. Is my 1996 GMC Sonoma...
I bought it new. Vortec V6 and automatic.

2. Is my 1972 Camaro...
I've had it since I was 18, Im now 29... Still got it...

3. Is my 1969 Buick Lesaber Cruizer Bruizer CAR...
Its Been around the Local Race track A LOT.. you can tell by the damage,, We AINT NICE TO EACH OTHER on the track :devil

4. Is my 1963 John Deere 1010 special...
I know it aint a car but I have more fun on it than any of my rides except the BASHED UP BUICK :)

I also have a 1966 Mustang that is in need of restoration, its a solid car and runs but Im sorry I dont have any Pics of it.

I have Title's on all the CARS even the BUICK.. I use to drive the buick to work about 5 years ago...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 22nd, 2004, 09:35 PM
My wife thinks your tractors sexy.

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 22nd, 2004, 09:49 PM
here is one of mine i just sold my truck hey acid you got any free engines lol i can put in this? huh lol

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 22nd, 2004, 09:57 PM
i also have a 94 mustang gt a 99 ford elplorer xlt (wife and baby mobile),79 firebird and a few more that dont warrent mentioning lol

n02
September 22nd, 2004, 09:59 PM
http://www.geocities.com/seventy8stylez/kc04.jpg

This is my 99 lude...more pics here http://www.cardomain.com/id/crawdiddy

greddy cat back exhaust
engine port and polish
aem CAI
dc sports headers
neuspeed strut bar
2 kicker l7s12 solo-barics
yada yada yada... maybe for sale :)

coming soon...jackson racing supercharger

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 22nd, 2004, 10:07 PM
I post some pics of my mustang later.. but acid and I gettin street bikes soon.. AIN'T THAT RIGH BRO!?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 22nd, 2004, 10:35 PM
ok - now I'm gonna HAVE to take a pic of max 'cause he ain't got no sissy automatic like yellow's sonoma does :)

Swedish
September 22nd, 2004, 10:39 PM
i like those tail lights and wheels no.2

aCiD
September 22nd, 2004, 10:52 PM
Thats right man :D, and sniper, im shure i can find you a engine for that thing.. you want a 302? 305? 289? 396? 454? 502? w00t, 502.. yeaaa.. hehehe.. tell me what ya need man, ill keep my eyes open

heres muh ride..

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 23rd, 2004, 05:30 AM
Yellowdog, that Camaro is so good looking if I was you I would keep that thing under lock and key because I'm coming to get it. lol... Hey anyone know where he lives? LOL NICE NICE NICE car!!!!

Anyone have a nice Nova? Man Nova's and Camaro's are the best!!!

Nice bike Acid

aCiD
September 23rd, 2004, 06:12 AM
Nova?!?! Dragon NOO!!! Chevelle is the wtg... 72' Chevelle 454 SS, candy red with 10" stripe on the hood... WOA NELLY! heheh

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 23rd, 2004, 06:35 AM
Yeah I've always liked old Novas and Camaros...

Acid You have a picture of that car or a picture of a car like that (the Chevelle) I can't remember what that car looks like. I'm sure I like them tho.

TFL|Navy
September 23rd, 2004, 06:46 AM
Thats right man :D, and sniper, im shure i can find you a engine for that thing.. you want a 302? 305? 289? 396? 454? 502? w00t, 502.. yeaaa.. hehehe.. tell me what ya need man, ill keep my eyes open

heres muh ride..

RAWR!! I love bikes... They're so sexeh. I almost sold my car to buy one... But I'm so short I'd have to get it custom made and I can't afford to spend all that $$$ on something I could only ride 3 months/year. *sigh* :(

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 23rd, 2004, 06:49 AM
Doh Never mind I know what they look like now!! I'm a airhead! To me that car looks a lot like a nova. NOT just like a nova but it has a few things that reminds me of a nova. My brother use to have a Chevelle and a nova. Needed paint jobs but he gave them the boot. He got tired of working on them. I could have kicked him in the head for that. I love the older cars.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 23rd, 2004, 06:56 AM
Hey acid you can't tell me this nova don't look good right!!!

(got this pict on line)

Here is the 71(I think) nova and the 72 Chevelle 454SS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6164&item=2490486717&rd=1 This babe is on sale on ebay

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 23rd, 2004, 06:57 AM
Tech that picture was taken at the car wash on South Farmerville St. at McDonald Ave. here in Ruston. That is one of our cars and I can even tell you the name of the Officer in the car. If I am not mistaken I think we found that bike during one of Gramblings Spring Feast, not sure which year.

JUNKY
September 23rd, 2004, 07:26 AM
Junks..What kinda wax you using on dat bad boy?? Looks killer:)
Thanks, but there it had just been washed, no wax.

when I wax it, I either use Mother's California Shine, or Meguiars Gold Class. I've been using the Meguiars products for a long time now.

Prob is that the truck isn't waxed in that shot -- it hasn't gotten a coat of wax since summer of 2003. I kow that's bad, but honestly, my truck stays dirty due to time and work, and my R/C club is down a dirt road.

JUNKY
September 23rd, 2004, 07:30 AM
Hey guys this my old Car. I'm runing 42.1/2 injectors
te 60 turbo a 2800 stall converter poston headers 3in downpipe
340 walboro fuel pump 205/205 cam 108 chip I'm runing Stock intercooler
the motor 30 over cylinder heads have been port and polished The motor is bounced to. I can run 21pounds of boost on the motor running 118 octane gas..... this is buick grand national

timbo -- man that looks like Stan Liner's old GN, I guess it's the rims, he had the old 2 piece black and polished Enkeis on it waaaay back in the day.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 23rd, 2004, 07:52 AM
Thanks RP...I knew that place, the car and the phone number were familiar!!! Not that I frequent the car wash on Farmerville St....lol

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 23rd, 2004, 10:18 AM
woot hey acid lol if you can get me one let me know haha i really need a chevy engine i gues it would be easier to put in lookin for something lke a 305 350,or a 360 would be extremely nice oh and even take a straight 6 dont know if there is a difference in the amc str 6 and the 300 though. Ive onbly got a 4 cylinder in it and want to beef her up

npor
September 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
Acid, he did this mostly because he sold his 300ZX for $9k, but youre asking the wrong person on why, besides the money, he got it.

Paranoid, I'm not sure what this 'legalized' is, but he hasn't gotten in trouble for it yet. Maybe soon, since it is the 2nd KNOWN fastest street legal car here in Mongtomery...

Timbo
September 23rd, 2004, 04:40 PM
Hey LA_MERC_JUNKY. Yes Stan Liner's have one too man this gn. very fast car.... in the day. I purchased this car from a guy out town.this car run in the 1/4 11.45.....but the problem I'm having is the transmission keep breaking..... it have a 200r transmission in this car... transmission is very weak.......I was going to put in Turbo 350 transmission ...... but trying to keep 4 gear for gas mileage. Turbo 350 transmission no 4 gear :( trying to keep the car all factory..... :)

npor
September 23rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
Just talked to my bro and he said you dont need to get it liscensed or 'legalized' unless it has a right side steering wheel, but he has a left side 240SX with a japanese motor, so it doesnt matter.

Redneck
September 24th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Dont let Tech lie RP Ive seen him at the carwash late at night several times while I was passing thru town. Might have to go check him out.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 24th, 2004, 05:40 AM
AAAAAAAAAH! The secret is out!!!! Dang you, Redneck...I'll tell one of YOUR secrets if you don't watch it!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 24th, 2004, 08:43 AM
tech = deala :supplaya: :werd

PaRaNoiD
September 24th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Just talked to my bro and he said you dont need to get it liscensed or 'legalized' unless it has a right side steering wheel, but he has a left side 240SX with a japanese motor, so it doesnt matter.

That's awesome.. but I still wanna see it :) .. what colour is it?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 24th, 2004, 10:45 AM
what colour is it?
pfft darn canadian.. ITS COLER YOU WETARD! :violin

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 24th, 2004, 11:34 AM
umm whats pfft mean???

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 24th, 2004, 11:52 AM
it means: pfft!

EKO
September 24th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Ive now got a 93 Acura Integra not worthy of putting a pic of though its junky, but my baby ill show you all. Shes my dreamy supermodded '93 Suzuki GSX-R 750. I love her but she hasnt been driven since my friend passed away while driving his bike. To be honest she scares me now but im afraid to part with her. I tried to drive her this year and almost dumped her at 220Km/H on the local highway so I wont ride her for a bit....here she is :

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/cjffeko-gsxr1.jpg
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/cjffeko-gsxr2.jpg
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/cjffeko-gsxr3.jpg
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/cjffeko-gsxr4.jpg

Shes still sitting at my moms house where I took these pics :(, either way shes my ghost may Pete Cook R.I.P. (sorry open wound still).

npor
September 24th, 2004, 05:11 PM
The 240SX is a dark metallic looking blue.

Swedish
September 24th, 2004, 05:53 PM
The 240SX is a dark metallic looking blue.

240SXs are sweet. i like the newest modle ones (cant remeber what year they are). i wanna get a black one.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 25th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Few more mod's and this is what I will be doing with mine. But for now the black one is mine:)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 25th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I know everyone is probably tired of hearing it but after seing slingblades ride in the water I couldn't resist. Here it goes:

I drive a 2000 F-150 ext cab 4 wheeld drive deep wedgewood purple truck.
It has the Triton V8 with 5speed manual shfiter and manual 4x4 shifter onthe floor w/ carpet delete and tow hooks.
It has a 5" extended knuckle IFS Superlift Suspension Lift.
3" Polyblock Superlift Body Lift.
Superlift Steering Stabalizer.
L&L Ladder traction bars.
Superchip Power Computer Chip.
Black Diamond 4.56 gears.
Eaton Posi Lock Rear End.
At the time of this pic (35" x 12.5" Interco Super Swamper Thornbird Tires) now running on 35" BFGoodrich AT tires. You're right Dirge they rock too.
American Eagle 589 16" x 10" rims.
I just bought a Warn 9500HDi winch with Military Snatch block.
To mount this I'm getting a Euro style rhino chrome brush grill guard
I plan on putting a front axle conversion kit on it in about a year that will lift it another 5" and allow me to run 44" tires. I'm looking for a pic of when I ran the truck in the North Louisiana Mud races in Quachita.
Does is sound like I like my truck. Woohoo.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 25th, 2004, 11:08 PM
And chick's love it! Especially during Mardi Gras, huh Andy?

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 26th, 2004, 12:31 AM
I post some pics of my mustang later.. but acid and I gettin street bikes soon.. AIN'T THAT RIGH BRO!?

Man I thought you guys were smarter than that?
I have burried way to many friends who had crotch rockets.
Don't do it. Get a full body car. At least that way you can be thrown clear instead of road rash.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 26th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Dragonlady']umm whats pfft mean???

For turbo cars, that is the sound the car makes between shifts when the wastegate opens.. :D

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 26th, 2004, 12:39 AM
OMG I love this POST!
Nice rides everyone!

My post is going to be long. So Unless I can't get my webpage back up soon. I will post my cars here. Get ready for a novel. Its a fun read and an adventure I promise. LOL.

Keep your eyes peeled.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 26th, 2004, 01:14 PM
yeap SHadowtiger, you said it. The girls sure do love the big truck at Mardi Gras (and they say size doesn't matter, nonsense I say). ALso Blown camaro has a point, get off the crotch rocket and get into a nice big lots of steel gas guzzling loud (Oh yeah I forgot to mention that on my truck I now have a true duel exhaust system with 18" glass packs with 20" x 4" chrome tips at 45 degree exits out the back.) high off the ground so you run over things in crashes (UserOfIllusion can attest to my last incidnet, where I "accidently" ran over the car behind me at an intersection. All I can say it "Run off at the mouth again brother and you'll get a load of reverse lights, lol. His hoopti is now minus one good funtional radiator and unbent bumper and hood.

[sG] Dutchman
September 26th, 2004, 02:12 PM
wow you guys are rich or somethin I never get nice car like those i really want a ford mustang gt really bad :)

acid have you ever rode on a ninga (bike)

Swedish
September 26th, 2004, 03:12 PM
wow you guys are rich or somethin

you obviously didnt see my car, did you?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 26th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Lol, I wouldn't say rich but I stayed in school and its starting to pay off. Pay attention little kiddies. Be cool stay in school. lol. I'm starting to become the responsible parent. Man I didn't see that one coming. If my kids end up twice as bad as I was then it won't be too long down the road the newspaper will have an article in it the reads like so " Two South Alabama Boys charge in huge drug, sex, and rock and roll scandal." Ahhh, Better go get the belt now. I can hear Tyler (That's my oldest boy at 3 yrs now) What did I do Daddy, to which I will reply "This is for what you're going to do" and then try to keep from laughing at his puzzled face as I BRING DOWN THE LAW. It's kinda fun being on the other end of the arse whoppings now.

aCiD
September 26th, 2004, 07:06 PM
acid have you ever rode on a ninga (bike)

Yes, they are slow... :loser1

:xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 26th, 2004, 09:48 PM
what the hello is a ninga? never seen one of those? lol you type like me

Yammer Hammer!
September 28th, 2004, 01:20 AM
i used to have a 03 yamaha r6, until i wrecked it doin 100... : ( those bikes are so sexy, especially with a blue shield, on blue yamaha. hit 141 on it! hehe ive got a 97 cobra now, insurance gave me 7100 for the yamaha. tryin to get my digi cam to work so i can post a pic :(

aCiD
September 28th, 2004, 06:12 AM
i have a 2005 Ferrari F50, yea.. it will own all of yall... ha.. ha ha.. right anyway..
/LIES

PaRaNoiD
September 28th, 2004, 10:20 AM
is your eye twiching again frankie?

Yammer Hammer!
September 28th, 2004, 01:39 PM
haha acid uh i dunno if any of that was meant to call me a liar or something, but yeah whateva... thats why my name is yamaha or was yamaha, but im gonna have a pic up of the cizzle in bout an hour!@#!@# and ill take it with me in it so you can see the bad nasty scars :(

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 28th, 2004, 01:56 PM
LOL @ Acid and Yammer.

joo Boons!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 28th, 2004, 01:56 PM
LOL @ Acid and Yammer.

joo Boons! :bigfart

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 28th, 2004, 02:13 PM
you can say that again lol

aCiD
September 28th, 2004, 03:12 PM
yes :doh

Yammer Hammer!
September 28th, 2004, 03:26 PM
um here is my attempt to get some pictures in, they might be big i might screw it up they might be somewhere else, i dunno. im not good with comps :(

aCiD
September 28th, 2004, 03:36 PM
w00t gotta love the cobra~

Yammer Hammer!
September 28th, 2004, 03:39 PM
lol yeah its cool...um so im guessing you can see those pics? cause like i tried clickin on em and they wouldnt come up. oh yeah x-pipe, flows, no cat's. k&n= Loud...hehe

Yammer Hammer!
September 28th, 2004, 03:41 PM
im selling it for 8,000 dollars if anyone wants it. its good condition. new tranny, clutch comin. tires pretty new.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 28th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Yammer, where abouts SC do you live? Just curious?

Yammer Hammer!
September 28th, 2004, 04:11 PM
GOOD OL COLUMBIA! GO GAMECOCKS!

Yammer Hammer!
September 28th, 2004, 05:03 PM
where you live in SC Malachi? if thats how you spell it, hehe.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 28th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Up the road a bit...Florence.

aCiD
September 28th, 2004, 07:03 PM
pronounced
FLAR-ENCE
:p:

Yammer Hammer!
September 29th, 2004, 02:01 AM
cool beans, i was gonna come to that lan that was supposed to be like couple weeks ago, but like never got word about it and stuff, and didnt think i was invited.. lol :(

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 29th, 2004, 06:11 AM
YAMMER... you would have been weclomed to come to the LAN we had...
There was an updated post in the public forums about it,,,
Sorry you didnt see it..
http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12174

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 29th, 2004, 06:43 AM
me no like that body style of mustang :p either older or newer then that is juuust fine :p: lol frankie, wanna take our bikes and visit myrtle beach on black biker weekend (what? racist? I think not!). and yes its actually called that.. more like "Big ol' girls wearin pink thong weekend"... lol ahhh memories, no I didn't wear a pink thong... it was purple.

Swedish
September 29th, 2004, 01:03 PM
no I didn't wear a pink thong... it was purple.

DUDE you got one too? thought i was the only one. welcome to the club.

Crazy White Boy
September 29th, 2004, 01:27 PM
I drive a blue 1991 chevy s10 ext cab pickup sitting on 14" Crager Classics. Factory 4.3 v6. Nothing Special, the specialness happens on the inside with the boom boom. My homeboys call it the 'boom boom truck.' It has 2 Kicker Comp VR 12" subs downfiring pushed by a Kicker KX800.2 amp.

Yammer Hammer!
September 29th, 2004, 01:39 PM
cool dude, i used to drive my sisters 2000 eclipse, i put some serious cash into that sound system. I had 2 alpine type R 12's with 2 400 watt coustic amps pushin them, but i upgraded when one of them went bad, to 2 700 watt bazooka el 500 amps. with pioneer door speakers and tweeters. hehe loudie loudie. but no more for me o_O my sister bought it from me for only 400 bucks :(

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 29th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Lol, I remeber the boom boom days. I put four 15" kickers on 2 autotek 400's bridged down to .5 ohms in a FORD PINTO, lol. I'll have to dig up some pics, this was like 10 years ago. There was also various other speakes and other eccentials like cross over etc but the list would be a mile long. I would win in my watt class at the state sound competitions that Ace Audio out of Alexandria would put on. They use to have a van called the Ace Audio Van that had somehting like twenty 18" kickers on a panel of big high watt amps at very low ohms. The alternators on that van themselves were amazing.

Yammer Hammer!
September 29th, 2004, 08:36 PM
haha awesome, i was going to get 4 12's with 4 700 watt amps powering all put in the eclipse until i was like nahh thats dumb.. haha

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 29th, 2004, 08:45 PM
I had a friend named wayne that had 6 - kicker 15's with 6 - autotek 300's bridged down with each one pushing over 900 watts. 1 amp per speaker plus he had some boston acoustic stuff with a pheniox gold 150 watt alternator. This was in the back of an 84 ford mustang.

halflife78
October 1st, 2004, 07:22 PM
I just got a digital camera finally. This is a pic of all my detailing tools for my super black 350Z I bought 2 months ago, I will take some pics of it when I get done detailing it. I looked everyone can someone please explain to me how to thumbnail pics and I will edit this, I looked in the help section and didn't see how to:

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=6331&stc=1

aCiD
October 1st, 2004, 07:39 PM
I had a friend named wayne that had 6 - kicker 15's with 6 - autotek 300's bridged down with each one pushing over 900 watts. 1 amp per speaker plus he had some boston acoustic stuff with a pheniox gold 150 watt alternator. This was in the back of an 84 ford mustang.

...6 15" kickers... +the massive size of the box(s) in a ..+the amps...in a. Mustang...that just dosent add up :twak

halflife78
October 1st, 2004, 07:45 PM

Dual voice coil 15's? 4 or 8 ohm?

aCiD
October 1st, 2004, 07:46 PM
its in an 84 stang...dude.. you can barly put two bags of groceries in there..

Yammer Hammer!
October 1st, 2004, 08:54 PM
tru. makin a stang rice is a no no. that shames me to own one. go get a 125 shot of nitrous, instead of getting a huge sound system :(

aCiD
October 1st, 2004, 09:14 PM
125 shot?? jeebus, dry or wet? perhaps direct port? either way.. if the 5.0 (assuming its a 5.0) a 125 shot is a pretty big shot on a 84 model stang. yea the 302 is strong but if you havent put new rings on your pistons, hauned the cylinder walls, maybe bored it out .10.. maybe gotten a little "deeper" cam.. you can say by by to that engine after a few shots of it. not to mention what that will do to the valves and valve springs.. (not so much a dry shot) i hadda rebuild a 350 that had a 150 wet shot nos had over 100k miles, but still.. thats pretty good for a 350.. anywho.. valves had HUGE amounts of carbon build up so much that almost half the valves were not seating in the valve seats properly cracked to vavle steams and burnt the piston head to hell and one of the retainer rings on one of the pistons was about to come out...how that happen we dont really know.. but.. i asked the guy how much he used to nitrous.. he said "ever chance i have" i said "well.. your paying fer it now arent ya?" the crank also had some wear in it.. and the "head" itself was in pretty bad shape...
so if anyone is going to be putting a "decent" size shot of NOS (this is really wet and direct port mainly) but if you are.. you might wanna look up some stuff you will have to do to make your engine drink this bad stuff... and plus
"only babies suck on bottles"

w00t

Yammer Hammer!
October 1st, 2004, 10:12 PM
i was talkin about the 4.6 that my car had. i know a friend that had a 175 shot on and it was fine. thats why i said that cause it can take lots.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 2nd, 2004, 10:26 AM
might as well post mine

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 2nd, 2004, 10:37 AM
Jay, did you have that truck at the LAN ?

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 2nd, 2004, 11:24 AM
yeah but unfortunately some nub rear-ended me prior to the lan and I had to have my tailgate replaced... 1 month after I had it painted :(

Am prolly gonna get it painted again, but dont know when

Yammer Hammer!
October 2nd, 2004, 11:47 AM
awww that sux. that was a cool paint job on the back. lol

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
October 4th, 2004, 01:41 AM
might as well post mine

Nice paint job man. I love it. :D

aCiD
October 4th, 2004, 10:54 AM
i was talkin about the 4.6 that my car had. i know a friend that had a 175 shot on and it was fine. thats why i said that cause it can take lots.

175 dry?

Swedish
October 4th, 2004, 11:03 AM

WHAT? lol i dont know much about cars but isnt that alot to put on a stock motor?

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 4th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Here is a picture of my old car. My new one is a black and white, have not got a pic of it yet.

Yammer Hammer!
October 4th, 2004, 08:49 PM
yes dry.. sorry i was at coastal for the past 2 days

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 4th, 2004, 09:03 PM
lmao @ rp!

Yes sir occifer! no sir occifer!

Crazy White Boy
October 4th, 2004, 10:03 PM
a pic i took of my system just a minute ago, its dark, will take better ones tommorow. the sub with the grill isnt blown, i blew the other one saturday, should be fixed in 3weeks

http://img3.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img3&image=Mvc-008s1.jpg

aCiD
October 5th, 2004, 05:55 AM
okay heres mine :p: lol
my camera still broken hahah

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 5th, 2004, 06:41 AM
HAHA Acid you on crack!!! LMAO

aCiD
October 5th, 2004, 11:12 AM
rofl yea man that truck gets ALL THE LADIES! w00t w00t

LA_MERC_Yankee