PDA

View Full Version : Another American beheaded

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 21st, 2004, 07:11 PM
Well for the last couple of days we have been seeing three hostages on the news. I saw the video of the lastest one and I have to say it is by far the worst. If you have the chance to see it... PLEASE make sure you have a strong stomach. I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest when I saw it.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 21st, 2004, 07:26 PM
It's hard to even make comments on videos like that. I get so pissed that it's hard not to hate those people.

NoXiOuS
September 21st, 2004, 08:41 PM
they are going to keep doing it. i still say nuke em. call me militant. i dont care.

Slayer
September 21st, 2004, 08:58 PM
And the world calls us evil...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 21st, 2004, 09:00 PM
i can't get the beheading of the 1st guy out of my head, i do not think I can handle anymore

LA_MERC_Spark
September 21st, 2004, 11:42 PM
if other countries wouldn't let these bastards dictate how they govern their countries, this kinda crap would stop being a good idea...

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 22nd, 2004, 06:58 AM
where did you guys see this video?

JUNKY
September 22nd, 2004, 08:17 AM
probably on a website that if you visit will get you added to a few lists -- like the FBI, CIA, NSA, and some other alphabet soup organization's special monitoring lists.

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 22nd, 2004, 09:32 AM
yeah, i was just wondering. I really don't want to see that stuff, but I thought that kind of thing would be very protected.

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Nah I wasn't really lookin for it or expecting it. I was like a deer in the headlights when the video started.

Silent_Killer
September 22nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
this just goes to prove that iraq needs to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killing our soilders cause they dont want us to kill sadaam......KILL THEM ALL!

[sG] Dutchman
September 24th, 2004, 02:20 PM
wow tht sad I feel sorry for them... I say we create a riot and a mob and go over there and spank them untill they die

Blue
September 24th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Man, it hurts to see stuff like that. I mean, we are trying to help them out and what the crap? I bet it isn't even Iraqis, probably just terrorist from other Mideastern countries coming to party. But still, makes me mad, sad, frustrated.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 24th, 2004, 09:23 PM
You nailed it blue, it is a very small fraction of the poeple in the middle east. The terrorists and others see Iraq as the only viablechance they have to "strike back" against America, and they do it this way to innocent civilians. sad indeed. It's a catch 22, but also a sign of desperation by the enemy. Remember too that these people would still be beheaded if the demands were met. I just wish they would either implant civ's with sub-cutaneous locators or set up a sting operation with some special op types. Put a GPS locator in a guy's abdomen through his groin? come on it would work and end this quickly!

Blue
September 25th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Right on Dirge, I was actually thinking about that last night, as I was falling to sleep. That GPS - sting op would end a lot of this quickly. If they don't do that, I hope they figure out something else soon.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 25th, 2004, 08:16 AM
They also need to end the Falujah(?) standoff; go in there and take them out. So what if it would offend some people. THey shouldn't be using it a base of operations. By allowing them to continue it shows others that they can oppose us also.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==