PDA

View Full Version : w00t...got mine

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 20th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Star Wars DVD's and BattleFront...they were open at midnight!

[uGa] Saint
September 20th, 2004, 11:22 PM
this is why you're my arch enemy latech... one of these days, one of these days...

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 21st, 2004, 02:50 AM
bah where did you get yours at?

Swedish
September 21st, 2004, 03:08 AM
im gonna get the dvds tomorrow mourning. im thinking about passing on the game and just getting it from a friend. im not really in the mood to spend 100buck on starwars stuff in one day.

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 21st, 2004, 03:09 AM
bite your tongue man...i nearly went by walmart on my way home to see if they had it out yet...but alas and alack, i decided to come home...

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 21st, 2004, 05:33 AM
I went to Sam Goody

aCiD
September 21st, 2004, 06:06 AM
How do you know when your addicted? :loser1 jk jk Tech

im probably going to get mine this weekend or so.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 21st, 2004, 06:13 AM
Ima gonna get mine today...sometime......

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 21st, 2004, 06:33 AM
OK, well let me be the first to ask,,,, Can I borrow your DVD's lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 21st, 2004, 06:42 AM
After I watch 'em, sure!

and, I'm not addicted (the first thing addicted people say, lmao)

BTW, the game rocks...

LA_MERC_Onji
September 21st, 2004, 06:51 AM
getting mine after work today!

LA_MERC_Spark
September 21st, 2004, 09:24 AM
:( I will not have mine for quite while...

LA_MERC_Onji
September 21st, 2004, 10:07 AM

*waves hand* you will get battlefront

[uGa] Saint
September 21st, 2004, 10:44 AM
sooooooo...?? (saint waits for opinions from those who have played the game *ahem* latech *cough*)

SweetGirL
September 21st, 2004, 10:47 AM

Wife hax, Spark? lol

Outkast can wait til Christmas to get anything new. Of course, he has asked if he can combine the money I would use for his anniversary present with his Christmas present with his birthday present in order to get several expensive presents. WTH??! lol

}{y|3ri|)
September 21st, 2004, 10:57 AM
i want screenies uploaded to my website pronto scott!!

Daedelus
September 21st, 2004, 11:21 AM
sounds like pete is getting a new comp or a car if he pooling all his presents into one.
yeah i got today off just so can go get battlefront today.but alas i still slept in till 10am aw its nice.

LA_MERC_BS
September 21st, 2004, 11:29 AM
Is there any deleted scenes from 4,5 and 6 that are added in on the DVD's?

LA_MERC_Onji
September 21st, 2004, 11:48 AM
Ok picked up my copy of battlefront at lunch, the guy there said they had sold about 20 so far, they have been open for only 2 1/2 hrs lol (this was ebgames)

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 21st, 2004, 11:52 AM
Bslap,
So far, no...but there are scenes from the movies in them (not that it matters) depending on which battle you are in.

LaTech

}{y|3ri|)
September 21st, 2004, 11:55 AM
i think he means in the dvds are there any extra things... like the movie not the game ;p

LA_MERC_Onji
September 21st, 2004, 11:56 AM
i heard there's a 5 minute blooper reel hidden on the 4th disc of the dvds

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 21st, 2004, 12:02 PM
Ok picked up my copy of battlefront at lunch, the guy there said they had sold about 20 so far, they have been open for only 2 1/2 hrs lol (this was ebgames)

It is going to sell it is a Star Wars item, but unfortunatley it sounds like it will go by the wayside pretty quick :( Most people are saying it is no BFV, which was really good but got hardly any play. I think people will quickly push aside the 1942 style games until a revolutionary engine like the one powereing Battlefield 2 comes out. But let us know what yall think of it, and give us some screenies.

Suntrails
September 21st, 2004, 12:53 PM
Wife hax, Spark? lol

Outkast can wait til Christmas to get anything new. Of course, he has asked if he can combine the money I would use for his anniversary present with his Christmas present with his birthday present in order to get several expensive presents. WTH??! lol

That sounds like my thinking, lol.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 21st, 2004, 01:38 PM
LOL!

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 21st, 2004, 02:09 PM
got my copy and omg this is sweet...dont believe the reviews diesel...it is well worth it...

LA_MERC_Spark
September 21st, 2004, 05:20 PM
diesel ... I fart in your general direction!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 21st, 2004, 05:36 PM
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Daedelus
September 21st, 2004, 06:03 PM
ok got mine at lunch and played it great i started with the regular star wars arena and was the stormies. it was great,The first battle was lead out of a jawa sand crawler and we all rushed out we had 2 at-st's and 1 tie fighter off to side to grab and there was neutral(hostile) sand people camp who attacked all around them. i had to take over there base first.And of coarse the sarlac pit was there to be avoid being grabbed way cool.

Second mission have video clip inbetween the missions and we were sent to mos-eislely to sweep the streets of the town killing rebles we got to use the Dark trooper variant and had darth vader backing us up he was slicing threw the rebles way fast.

Last i did free action and the battle for hoth it was humungus the size of the battle field there were troopers every where. we started with 2 AT-AT's wich are mobile spawn points and like 4 At-St's it was cool i pioloted a AT-At and was slow lumbering hulk but the blast was like arty just blowing guys in the air.it was so fun going towards all the reble turrets and seeing all the lasers flying around.the rebles had alot of tauntaun's witch were fast moving so hard to catch. i got taken out by luke sky walker doing one of those speeder rope tricks on my legs. but when it respawned i got back in and whet for the air base witch i included a screeny of the mellenium falcon and like 3-4 speeder thingys was blasting them up the snuck threw the base and attacked from the inside/back side of there main bunker they were in a big skirmish line fighting storm troopers and Darth vader again in the trenches slashing away and i look out the main bunker and let them have it from behind.

ok just whant to stop real quick adn post this back to the game now WOOT.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 21st, 2004, 06:19 PM
Got mines ownz copies of the Trilogy and Battlefront. W00t!

Swedish
September 21st, 2004, 10:01 PM
anyone else notice the part in a new hope when the stormtrooper hits his head in the doorway? was that in the first special edition or did they just add it?

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 22nd, 2004, 05:32 AM
That's one of the classic errors....

Swedish
September 22nd, 2004, 11:51 AM
funny stuff. did they just add the sound effect of his head hitting? cause i dont remember it at all.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 22nd, 2004, 12:02 PM
nope, that was in there too, man! lol...

There are 2 other errors in the first movie... Darth Vaders light saber goes white after he kills Obiwan and Luke says "Carrie!" when he's getting out of the X-Wing after the destruction of the death star.

Swedish
September 22nd, 2004, 12:11 PM
lol i never noticed that before and ive seen the movie about 15 times atleast. i was laughing so hard. how do you guys fell about the changes they made to the movie? i like them alot (i wouldnt have noticed alot of them if i wasnt looking for it).

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 22nd, 2004, 02:18 PM
some of the changes I didn't mind, but the meeting of Han and Jabba didn't need to be there. Han just restated what he said to greedo (whatever his name, the green dude in the cantina)

Swedish
September 22nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
yeah i didnt like the jabba part either. besides restating the same thing, he looks kinda dumb comparied to jabba in return of the jedi. there a few CGI parts that dont really fit into a movie from the 70s

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 22nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
The CGI parts are just so much smoother looking camera-wise that it stands out at times. I thought they would have had a better transition for the lightsabers being activated (u know when the screen jumps) but they didn't touch that.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 22nd, 2004, 06:52 PM
']lol i never noticed that before and ive seen the movie about 15 times atleast. i was laughing so hard. how do you guys fell about the changes they made to the movie? i like them alot (i wouldnt have noticed alot of them if i wasnt looking for it).

http://imdb.com/title/tt0076759/goofs

any movie in imdb.com click on goofs on the left :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==