PDA

View Full Version : I'm ALIVE!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 20th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Well I'm back up and running. For those of you who don't know I recently moved from West Monroe Louisiana to Daphne Alabama. Also if you don't get the weather channel you may not realize that also a category 3 Hurricanne (Almost a category 4) went right over my house. Luckily all the big trees didn't decide to take a nap in my bed room. Some of my neigbors weren't so lucky. It is amazing to see some really big live oak trees 60 plus feet taller being totally up rooted and moved down the road, leaving craters in the ground I could lose my truck in. All in all I don't have much damage. The power is back on now which is nice and my cable modem is up and running. Will probaly not be good at CS right now as I have large cuts and scraps from moving limbs out of the yard. Its also amazing to see something like my neidbors trampoline (What an idiot for not taking that apart) sitting almost in one peice a mile down the road. He tells me this morning "I lost my trampoline" Andy replies in mixed laughter "You left it outside still together" Neigbor says "I didn't think it would hurt it since the trampoline is horizontal to the direction the wind was blowing" Andy replies "Here's your sign", neigbors gives Andy a very confused look. Andy walks away laughing.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 20th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Andy,

Glad to hear you made it through the storm ok! It could have been a lot worse, no doubt!

LaTech

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 20th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Glad to hear from ya bud - and glad you made it through the storm OK!

j.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 20th, 2004, 08:12 PM
WTH double post hax!

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 20th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Glad to hear yall's house is OK, close call.

PaRaNoiD
September 20th, 2004, 10:44 PM
good to hear ur doing okay.. and hopefully we'll see ya in merc sooner rather then later
(you know you don't have to be "good" to play, I mean geez.. just look at swedish or saint)

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 20th, 2004, 10:55 PM
omg where did my post go?

LA_MERC_Spark
September 20th, 2004, 11:00 PM
glad to see you guys didn't loose anything... so many peeps lost everything.. BTW! LMAO @ ur neighbor!

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 21st, 2004, 03:07 AM
strange...mine too? must be the night of the double posts

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 21st, 2004, 04:12 AM
stupid Andy........lmao, he put two threads of the same title in two different forum areas.....this explains the missing posts.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 21st, 2004, 06:27 AM
Yeah, glad you and your new abode made it OK. LLH@you neighbor....Here's your sign is right!

LA_MERC_Drifter
September 21st, 2004, 07:18 AM
Glad to hear that ya'll made it through the storm without lots of damage.

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 21st, 2004, 11:54 AM
yeah glad you are ok man

Silent_Killer
September 21st, 2004, 03:36 PM
weeeeee welcome back andy boon

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==