PDA

View Full Version : Here ya go outkast

Swedish
September 20th, 2004, 01:36 PM
heres the spray i made for you. it doesnt look all that good in the game, but i only know how to use MSPaint, not like photoshop or any cool programs. if anyone else wants me to make them a spray just send me an IM or PM with a picture or idea that you have an ill see what i can do.

oh yeah, to install this:
1.unzip the .zip file
2.find your cstrike folder and delete the custom.hpk
3.put the 2 ziped files into the cstrike folder
it should work after that. if you have any problems just tell me.

SweetGirL
September 20th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Hey Swed! Outkast is running errands for me and then has to go to work, so he hasn't seen it yet, I don't think. It's really nice!! Thanks for doing it for him....although, a picture of "me" would have been nicer lol. Actually, we have this funny one from our Spring Break at Gulf Shores, Alabama in ma bathing suit! That should scare all the players once sprayed! haha Hmmm, maybe one of me in hair curlers and cold cream...........I might PM you later. haha

Silent_Killer
September 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
RUN AWAY! THE BEAST IS ALIVE! lol im just playin sweetz....dont hurt me...

aCiD
September 20th, 2004, 03:28 PM
curlers and cold cream, yep, that is sexy :dance

[uGa] Saint
September 20th, 2004, 04:15 PM
HAHA, i didnt even notice the avatar switch on your little kid avatar, nice swede.

and if you got time, make one for me, i dont care about what picture or what it has to do with, just gotta have muh name and la merc symbol, i dig the mspaint hax. w00t!

Swedish
September 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
hows this one saint? somthing nice and random for you.

[uGa] Saint
September 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
ty ty... im forever in your debt, lol

LA_MERC_Spark
September 20th, 2004, 11:09 PM
WTF? That spary works 4 me! Is there a differen't size restriction from 1.5? I want my old spray back!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==