PDA

View Full Version : riddle

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 20th, 2004, 11:08 AM
here is a riddle for you to think about.........

A man is a arrested and put in jail. Another man comes in to bail him out. The arresting officer asks the bail man how he knows the man in jail.

The bail man says, "I am a family member to this man in jail." Then he recites, " Brothers and sisters, I have none, but this man's (the man in jail) father is my fathers son.

Question: How are the two men related?

Hints: The man bailing him out does not have any "half" or "step" brothers. That's not the right answer anyway. HA! HA!

Good luck

.................................................. .................................................. ...

This was sent to me by a friend and I can't come up with an good answer.. His daddy maybe or his grandfather??

}{y|3ri|)
September 20th, 2004, 11:19 AM
the man in jail is the son of the man bailing him out of jail.

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but this man's father is my fathers son

the man's father is his fathers son.. so im guessin that the man who is bailing him out is his dad.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 20th, 2004, 11:23 AM
LOL Riddles drive me crazy!!! I'll spend hours on a riddle trying to think of an answer... lol I get very confused over them...

Thanks }{

}{y|3ri|)
September 20th, 2004, 11:23 AM
i love riddles! post more post more!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 20th, 2004, 11:24 AM
LOL I'll see if she has anymore she can send me... LOL...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 20th, 2004, 12:20 PM
hybrid: hmm lemmie just type this in here "www.ask.com" ahh that should do it... woohoo found the answer.. now.. lemmie post it up so I can look smart..
"Pfft DL the answer was easy, its...."

wadda nuuub

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 20th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I'm waiting waiting I tell ya I'm waiting need answer was it not the daddy?... LOL

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 20th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Hybrid was right. That's an old riddle my Dad used to always ask people, but it wasn't about jail, rather fishing.

}{y|3ri|)
September 20th, 2004, 02:59 PM
hybrid: hmm lemmie just type this in here "www.ask.com" ahh that should do it... woohoo found the answer.. now.. lemmie post it up so I can look smart..
"Pfft DL the answer was easy, its...."

wadda nuuub
end is a sad sad case... he suffers from "internetsearchdomitis." He no longer has the ability to use his brain, so he has to request data from an online brain... instead of just taking a moment and using his head. I think the cause is too much drinking, plus the fact that he is married now and he now lacks the ability to make choices so his brain doesnt get alot of use. *waves hi lauren.

lol

SweetGirL
September 20th, 2004, 06:26 PM
...He no longer has the ability to use his brain... I think the cause is too much drinking, plus the fact that he is married now and he now lacks the ability to make choices so his brain doesnt get alot of use.

I believe the above referenced quote has valuable power and meaning, DL. It describes men perfectly. The priceless part is "so his brain doesn't get alot of use"......it never did to begin with. :P As for those men who aren't married, they are given those first 20 or 30 years of life to "believe" they had the abiilty to think on their own; when, in fact, they made all the wrong decisions - it takes a woman to show them that - to show them the way they went astray and to reprogram, er, ummm, help guide them...yeah, that's it. ROFL :feet:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 20th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Well all I can say to that is after graduating high school, getting my bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from Lousiana TEch University, Working on my Master in Buisness and spending 7 years as a compressor design engineer and going through a number of continuing education hours in fields such as 3-D analytical analysis via torodial bend theory I can honestly say I still know nothing. My wife tells me so and its hard to argue with her when I go to work with one navy blue sock and one black, doh, stupid lighting.

SweetGirL
September 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Well all I can say to that is after graduating high school, getting my bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from Lousiana TEch University, Working on my Master in Buisness and spending 7 years as a compressor design engineer and going through a number of continuing education hours in fields such as 3-D analytical analysis via torodial bend theory I can honestly say I still know nothing. My wife tells me so and its hard to argue with her when I go to work with one navy blue sock and one black, doh, stupid lighting.

The testimonials have begun............

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 20th, 2004, 08:07 PM
This coming from a man who weenied out on a trip to Hooter's after a victorious Saints game... But Yankee did go... wife leading the way.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 20th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Hi, my name is brandon.. its been a year an a half since my last decision.. :(

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 20th, 2004, 10:07 PM
LMAO!!! Man I love the way this post turned out.. LOL....

Hey SG is it the "MAN BASHING TIME" again? Oh I love it... *hehehe*

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 20th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Hi, my name is brandon.. its been a year an a half since my last decision.. :(

HAHAHAHA... Your in a "Lady's World" now boy!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 20th, 2004, 10:36 PM
I thought I'd slip in that the guy bailing the prisoner out is the prisoner's uncle. Er..I think?

Yammer Hammer!
September 21st, 2004, 12:52 AM
not trying to be mean, but that was seriously a weak riddle, i think my cousin who is 12 could have answered that one. but ill prolly get hounded for saying this but who cares, lol.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 21st, 2004, 03:01 AM
OMG Brandon that was funny.

Hi, my name is Andy and its been 7 years since my last decision.

P.S. Dirge,One day you too will know the power of the dark side. And if I'm not mistaken didn't Reed have to leave during the second quarter of the last Saints game. Now that's a wife hax. I atleast get to stay for the whole game. Beside starting off with the LARGE 190 octane daquiri at 9:30 that morning kinda set the tone, especially knowing how much beer we consume during the game (Wait you've taken to smuggling bourbon into the game and buying cokes). I see now. It's cheaper and you get more bang for the buck. Those decision making skills are still with you but once you see the power of the dark side. It will forever consume your fate. Hehehe, have to throw those Star Wars overtures in since the DVD trilogy and Battlefront are being released.

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 21st, 2004, 03:05 AM
wth you still doing up boon?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 21st, 2004, 05:32 AM
not trying to be mean, but that was seriously a weak riddle, i think my cousin who is 12 could have answered that one. but ill prolly get hounded for saying this but who cares, lol.

:chickenhe :moon1: :p: Tell your 12 year old cousin to give me the answer then....... lol

SweetGirL
September 21st, 2004, 10:43 AM
Dragonlady']LMAO!!! Man I love the way this post turned out.. LOL....

Hey SG is it the "MAN BASHING TIME" again? Oh I love it... *hehehe*

I try to bash men whenever the opportunity presents itself, DL. lol Pass me the Midol, and let me have another chocolate doughnut! hehehe

}{y|3ri|)
September 21st, 2004, 10:56 AM
give her the whole bottle!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 22nd, 2004, 09:29 AM
Sweetz, do you actually think a woman is gonna make my decisions....cmon now :shootme:

PaRaNoiD
September 22nd, 2004, 09:50 AM
Sweetz, do you actually think a woman is gonna make my decisions....cmon now :shootme:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha.

I love you drax

SgtJeff
September 24th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Andy, and I thought it was just the brain cells you've killed with the adult soda's...LOL...the real truth comes out.

SweetGirL
September 24th, 2004, 04:35 PM

.....things would run smoother if a woman were to boss you around. You'll see that one day...trust me...you will. :P

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==