PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Hi!

TFL|Navy
September 16th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Hey guys... well... I loved your server so much I've decided to come say "Hi!" in your little corner of the World Wide Web... but shhhhh don't tell EKO a.k.a xF ! Viciou$... he's gonna think I'm stalking him. :p

So you guys are from Louisiana huh... I hope you're all staying safe in light of Ivan approaching if not already pounding you guys.

Stay safe & dry guys!!
C'yas around!

aCiD
September 16th, 2004, 06:57 AM
im not from that Cajun place :p:
writing in blue makes MUH HEAD hurt!
but, welcomes to the nut house :d:

LA_MERC_goose
September 16th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Not all of us are from Lousiana, some of us are from Mars.

Welcome to the MadHouse, I see you'll fit right in with the other "more" talented people - using blue writting on a blue background - perfect.

[uGa] Saint
September 16th, 2004, 07:29 AM
lmao @ gooser!! ...AHHH font color H4X!!

Navy, haha... so youre the girl that gets on the server while sick offa beer and ice cream, lol.

Im a northerner, but mosta these boons are enjoying a few sprinkles from Ivan right now... (stay safe)

Welcome to the forums, hope ya stick around!!

Seductive
September 16th, 2004, 07:38 AM
hi and welcome.. don't kill too many pllz

TFL|Navy
September 16th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Hehe... yeah... I get my "moments". Found out the hard way that Beer and Ice Cream Cake don't mix very well...

FYI - I have the habit of drinking while playing CS. Don't mind me in my silliness moments... :p

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 16th, 2004, 08:00 AM
You also are in desperate need of a razor, if memory serves correctly (and I'm not talking about the mouse here)...facial hair is a no-no...

JK!!!!

Welcome to the forums.

LA_MERC_Drifter
September 16th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the looney bin!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 16th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Hey navy! I believe that was sweetz with the facial hair needin a buzz...

Beer and ice cream eh...can't be worse than jager and rumplemintz :doh

TFL|Navy
September 16th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Ohhhh... Drax. You said the Magic word... Jager... mmmm... Jager... I now have a drinking soulmate. No one else seem to like that stuff. Meh! :beerchug

LA_MERC_Drax
September 16th, 2004, 09:21 AM
I'ma huge jager fan, i like it straight up and with red bull, althought typing about it now is giving me chills. I may have shot one too many last night... :cheers

LA_MERC_Spark
September 16th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Neg... navy said she needed a shave.. welcome to da fourms!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 16th, 2004, 10:33 AM
If we can't run from a huricane, we drink them.. man, I can't believe we drank so many huricane's last night. I swear my buddy made it in 2 gumbo pots.

NoXiOuS
September 16th, 2004, 10:41 AM
toby man, where are you staying at now?

aCiD
September 16th, 2004, 10:53 AM
NAVY! BLUE! CANT READ! HURTS EYES! AHHHH!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 16th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Noxious, I'm in Baton Rouge now.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 16th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Welcome to the forums, Navy. Navy....hmmmm is that why you right in blue?

PaRaNoiD
September 16th, 2004, 11:49 AM
FYI - I have the habit of drinking while playing CS. Don't mind me in my silliness moments...

So do the other 99% of us hun.. you'll fit RIGHT in :)

frankie.. when reading her posts.. just highlight her writing so your eyes don't hurt so bad.. or many just try taking some chaser2 next time ;)

WELCOME TO THE SERVER !! w00t~! Another girl!! you better watch out guys- we are starting to take over.. slowly but surely....

SweetGirL
September 16th, 2004, 11:58 AM
So do the other 99% of us hun.. you'll fit RIGHT in :)....Another girl!! you better watch out guys- we are starting to take over.. slowly but surely....

I never drink, so don't include me in the sesspool of alcoholics, woman! lol Chocolate addict, well, perhaps you've got me there. haha Anyway, welcome to ya, Navy. I've played a couple of maps with ya over the past few days....nice to know ya! :) Oh, and if you hear any doors opening around here, that would be Drax's closet. :LOL1

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 16th, 2004, 12:10 PM
I never drink, so don't include me in the sesspool of alcoholics, woman! pfft wanna be merc.. pfft

btw sh33p said 99%, now I know you like to include yourself in everything sweets, but you just might be this 1% :p btw welcome to the forums. I'm eob/fatal, and i'm retired :p:

TFL|Navy
September 16th, 2004, 12:12 PM
OOOhhh.... now I see what you guys mean!!! Sorry!!! I am using a diff forum skin. I guess most of you are using the default skin huh.

Sowwies... I will stick to non-fancy fonts and color from now on! :p

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 16th, 2004, 12:15 PM
My eyes thank you for your consideration...

[uGa] Saint
September 16th, 2004, 12:18 PM
OOOhhh.... now I see what you guys mean!!! Sorry!!! I am using a diff forum skin. I guess most of you are using the default skin huh.

THERE'S A DIFFERENT FORUM SKIN!!!??

LA_MERC_goose
September 16th, 2004, 12:38 PM
It's only for the "special" people Saint, you don't qualify.

Sergei Criffnoobsky
September 16th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Welcome in Navy ;)

Seductive
September 16th, 2004, 02:16 PM
lol saint not special??? he rides the shorten short bus, come on!!

lol doh, wife stayed logged in!
this is from eob :p:

Silent_Killer
September 16th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Eob wants to be a woman....lol Btw maddam, My name Be Silent_Killer AKA David Morales , but u can call me Silent, Or SK which ever u prefer,

SweetGirL
September 16th, 2004, 03:17 PM
.... Btw maddam, My name Be Silent_Killer AKA David Morales , but u can call me Silent, Or SK which ever u prefer,

......he's been called worse. *giggles*

aCiD
September 16th, 2004, 03:29 PM

Sowwies... I will stick to non-fancy fonts and color from now on! :p

:bow
My eyes thank you :shootme:

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 16th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Welcome!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 16th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Oh, and if you hear any doors opening around here, that would be Drax's closet. :LOL1

Thats just sweetz hidin in there tryin to video my "night encounters"

Silent_Killer
September 16th, 2004, 03:54 PM
will yall two keep this crap to urselves. no one wantz to know of ur strip dancing expo's drax.

i agree with ya sweetz i have been called worse.

i remember riverrat called me........ICCEY!

SweetGirL
September 16th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Thats just sweetz hidin in there tryin to video my "night encounters"

Only thing hidin' in there are skeletons!

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 17th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Welcome. Even tho it's not my place since I'm not a LA Merc. "YET" :/
:D

Enjoy your stay.

Suntrails
September 17th, 2004, 10:33 AM
:wav Hi Navy!

aCiD
September 17th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Your quote hurts me Suntrails :doh

Suntrails
September 17th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Your quote hurts me Suntrails :doh

Awwww. Poor Acid. It's just so easy. :stick

Daedelus
September 17th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Welcome. Even tho it's not my place since I'm not a LA Merc. "YET" :/
:D

Welcome navy and to Kamaro "whyed you join a clan again i was working on something for you" :)

Swedish
September 17th, 2004, 12:43 PM
FYI - I have the habit of drinking while playing CS. Don't mind me in my silliness moments... [/COLOR] :p

beer+cs=fun
uhhh...i mean drinking is bad dont do that.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 18th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Welcome navy and to Kamaro "whyed you join a clan again i was working on something for you" :)

I was always in Digital Mindz, I explained to Tech, that I still want to be a La Merc, but I resurrected D|M for competition purposes only.

Don't read too much into my Tag. :P

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 18th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Awwww. Poor Acid. It's just so easy. :stick

I'm probably out of line here, but to add to the previous comment, and make a totaly sexist comment out of pure "FUN".

Quote:
"A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't." - Rhonda Hansome

Which is, put the toilet seat down.

EVIL GRIN

Jason. HA HA

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 18th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Why is it men should always put the toilet seat down? - why don't women put the toilet seat UP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

aCiD
September 18th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Why put the seat down, when you know later that day you will just have to raise it back up again :stick

Badger
September 18th, 2004, 07:09 AM
i hate when they say..."you left it up and I almost fell in"...but if the lid is down too, they don't say "i almost peed all over that thing, why didn't you lift it?"

EKO
September 18th, 2004, 07:43 AM
STALKER I knew youd be here sooner or later Navy. And you guys dont know beer+cs yet, im coming up to a big night I can feel it, and when you see my character literally trip up stairs and run into walls youll know its time!!

Welcome!! NAY NAY!!

TFL|Navy
September 18th, 2004, 09:02 AM
STALKER I knew youd be here sooner or later Navy. And you guys dont know beer+cs yet, im coming up to a big night I can feel it, and when you see my character literally trip up stairs and run into walls youll know its time!!

Welcome!! NAY NAY!!

Grrr.... I'm upset at you EKY-Poo... you left me to drink alone last night!!! I was waiting and saving some beers for you! NO MORE!! Get your own beer when you come down! Pfft!! >:(

[sG] Dutchman
September 18th, 2004, 02:51 PM
WOw is that navy in that picture she hot aaa aa a I mean welcome ahum :)

Silent_Killer
September 18th, 2004, 03:01 PM
i didnt think it was posible for u to get any dumber dutch....

[sG] Dutchman
September 18th, 2004, 03:14 PM
.......Grumble.....Grumble.......I can't help it its my tennage hormons lol

Silent_Killer
September 18th, 2004, 07:23 PM
whine......quit makin excuses

}{y|3ri|)
September 20th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Hi Navy,

Welcome to the forums. About drinking on the server...

I never do that...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 20th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Hi Navy,

I never do that...

No one stand by Hybrid today, he will be struck down by lightning.. lol

}{y|3ri|)
September 20th, 2004, 10:02 AM
No one stand by Hybrid today, he will be struck down by lightning.. lol
would be the perfect ending to my monday!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 20th, 2004, 12:12 PM
I see you live in toronto navy, cooool! We lived there for a long time. Infact I was born right around there. But then came to my senses and moved to USA, now that I am here, and brainwashed, I never want to return!!
j/k canada is so beautiful, around the niagra area is the best.

TFL|Navy
September 20th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I see you live in toronto navy, cooool! We lived there for a long time. Infact I was born right around there. But then came to my senses and moved to USA, now that I am here, and brainwashed, I never want to return!!
j/k canada is so beautiful, around the niagra area is the best.

Hehe... I love Canada... Can't knock the States since I have yet to live there. I'm originally from Quebec... came to MY senses and moved to Toronto about 8 years ago. I would much rather live in warmer weathered country though. :)

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 20th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Hi Navy,

I never do that...

That is right, he never drinks ON THE SERVER, just around it. That way he doesn't short out the server, then we would all be up a creek without a paddle. :)

SweetGirL
September 20th, 2004, 02:42 PM
That is right, he never drinks ON THE SERVER, just around it. That way he doesn't short out the server, then we would all be up a creek without a paddle. :)

We need a correction here......a rather large correction. :P I've had to guard }{'s inebriated arse a few times on the game while he went for a beer run to the fridge....or, at least, that is what he told me he was doing. :LOL1

Silent_Killer
September 20th, 2004, 02:53 PM
}{ is lying :-)

}{y|3ri|)
September 20th, 2004, 02:54 PM
im completely innocent.

0=-) <--- see the halo?

Silent_Killer
September 20th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Dream on }{, btw is that horns i see?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==