LA_MERC_Nutria
September 14th, 2004, 07:11 PM
http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/pentagon121qwedc.swf

aCiD
September 14th, 2004, 07:46 PM
omfg... thats insane

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 14th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I showed this to my wife last week. There is definitely something not right and a lot of covering up the government is doing.

[uGa] Saint
September 14th, 2004, 07:53 PM
wow....

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 14th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Interesting...very interesting.

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
September 14th, 2004, 09:12 PM
jeez

just...

jeez

Slayer
September 14th, 2004, 09:14 PM
OMG!? I never even thought about it! When they showed us footage of the Pentagon( I was in school at the time of course), I guess I was too much in shock to notice that there was no plane! And the picture with the nice little hole!? Come on! You know a plane couldn't do that!

aCiD
September 14th, 2004, 09:21 PM
The goverment is always hiding something.. We NEVER really know whats going on in detail... even the stuff we should know about.. we don't. Take this for example, why not just tell the people it wasnt what they thought. They are humans they can be rong. How can you trust the goverment? I mean with something as MAJOR as this, and they lie to the Americans? Hrm, .. something is just not right to me.

Utherwife 1
September 15th, 2004, 08:50 AM
oh my god! That is too scary

LA_MERC_Spark
September 15th, 2004, 10:43 AM
..... grain of salt people.... grain of salt.... Intriguing none the less.. now i have a way to waste time! I'ma go find more!

LA_MERC_Spark
September 15th, 2004, 11:32 AM
The other side of the coin... Bottom line here folks.... DON'T believe everything you hear/read... I'm not telling you to rush off and cast away the the theory! Just concider the source.. and then consider the scope of the cover up.. I just don't see it... There are two things that i know for a fact.. the statement from the video about the guy not being able to fly is silly.. As a flight instructor I can tell you that ANYONE can take the controls of an aircrat after it is airborne and keep it flying after the first flight...esp. a big one! Believe it or not the bigger they are the eaiser they are to keep control of.. It's just not that hard... takeoff/landing much much harder... Also the photo of the small turbine blade...(may be something I saw on another site) Most jets have an APU (Auxiliary Power Unit) This provides the aircraft with power for the environmental systems and the like when the bird is at the gate b4 start up... just my .2...

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77.htm

Uther
September 15th, 2004, 01:20 PM
interesting i would have to say. But as it was said before take it with a grain of salt.

npor
September 15th, 2004, 02:42 PM
']OMG!? I never even thought about it! When they showed us footage of the Pentagon( I was in school at the time of course), I guess I was too much in shock to notice that there was no plane! And the picture with the nice little hole!? Come on! You know a plane couldn't do that!

Remember how the hole was in the 3rd layer of walls? In reality, a plane COULD have done that, the wings could have, and most likely would have been chopped off before then center piece of the plane flew threw the walls.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 15th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Besides, there are no pictures of the middle while there was still a fire. The pics from the middle could have been after all the debris was removed.

Maximus
September 15th, 2004, 02:53 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm

aCiD
September 15th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I dont think it was a plane..

npor
September 15th, 2004, 04:08 PM
My dad just got home, and I showed him the video. He said that he saw the records of this, as he is in the military. What he told me makes pletny of sense. Those pictures of the cleanup crew, that wasnt until way after the military had secretly cleaned it up. The hole in the wall was a jet engine that flew through. The slow 5pic of the 'object' hitting the building actually was the plane. There is no reason for the military to be hiding what had happened to us; they just havent released it.

Krank
September 15th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Very interesting, makes ya actually think about it...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 15th, 2004, 10:16 PM
I think it was an alien and there trying to hide the space saucer that was in the film.. I can prove this theroy cause I have a brother n law who knows this guy who has a girlfriends whos dad works with a gas station in new mexico that talk to a guy that works at AREA 51 in Roswell... And he is in charge of the janitorial crew that cleaned up the dead aliens in the space craft that crashed into the pentagon :)

aCiD
September 16th, 2004, 05:51 AM
OMFG! Yellow.. I bealive you... w00t w00t

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 16th, 2004, 06:29 AM
YEA!!! Hope more people do TOO Acid... It came from a very Reliable source ....:)

Blue
September 24th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I love a good conspiracy theory. The more the merrier, I say. But, if a big plane went missing in that area, well it would be hard to hide, unless there are aliens that like to eat big planes... if it did not... Anyone know?

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 24th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Well, how much of the trade center planes did they find besides what blew through the building (relatively thin compared to the penatgon structure)? My problem with the video is that it implies that the government flew a fighter jet into the pentagon. There are too many other inconsistencies. If the actual plane was shot down somewhere, it must have been at sea right? Everyone knows the debris from the space shuttle, let alone a 75! geez Like Spark said, a little levity here folks.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==