PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS BIOHAZARD

BIOHAZARD
September 9th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Hello La_Merc dudes and dudets,

I am BIOHAZARD. Also known as Fred Flinestone, BIO Killer, and Over Killer. I live next door to LaTech. He is a Geek, Hacker and Back Stabber, and I get more BANGBANGBANG than he. He is jealous.

I am 31 y/o male. I am a Vet of the US Navy (Corpsman). I have been happily married for 11 yrs and I have cool 9 y/o son. I am presently in Nursing School, I graduate is May with a BSN, my wife is also a RN.

I collect coins. I love to play football, lift weights, and play racquetball. OH, I have a passion for Battlefield Vietnam. LaTech is also jealous because I own him on that game, however we make a deadly team as well.

I have heard many good things about you guys and look forward to getting to know some if not all of you.

BANGBANGBANG, OWW MY LEG, WHATA I DO???????

BIOHAZARD

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 9th, 2004, 07:56 PM
hey man welcome to the forums glad to have ya have you been playing on our cs server? if so see ya there. Oh and i'm sorry for your unfortunate luck. You know having tech as a neighbor lol wow you must have alot of patience. heheheeh

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 9th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Hey,

Yeah guys, this is my neighbor. He's seen me play CS from time to time and he's slowly turning into a gamer (I've created a monster!). Actually, for a while, I wasn't able to use my computer because he was always playing BFV...

Geek, yes. Hacker, yes. Back Stabber, yes. The story behind the back stabbing (}{ would be proud): We were playing BFV the other night and I threw a smoke nade in front of me. Bio was behind me and on my team. The smoke went off and I strafed left out of the way and stopped, letting BIO pass me. I then ran behind him and stabbed him. I'll let you decided who pwns who at that game (94 kills, 5 deaths...)

I think I'm a pretty good neighbor. I don't yell at things (except when LSU BARELY wins a football game). I don't play my music (too) loud. I buy him beer and detergent (lmao). I think I'm a pretty swell guy!

LaTech

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 9th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Hey - me and Lt. Dan are the only REAL "Geeks" around here -

Go Go Gadget "Geek Squad" :D

Anyway - welcome to the fourms Bio - this is a crazy group of guys - I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

SweetGirL
September 9th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Nice to meet you, Bio!

Sergei Criffnoobsky
September 9th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Nice to meet you man hope we have a great time on the server.

BIOHAZARD
September 9th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Thanks, for the warm welcome. LaTech against Bots you should do that well, lol. Thanks for the Beer and the detergent, and by the way I am running low on Corona.

Whata I do????
Bio

}{y|3ri|)
September 9th, 2004, 10:35 PM
ok ok tech is my boy so i gotta stand up for him with a witty remark....

wait.. its comming... just a sec i think im gettin one...

Oh!! Did anyone else notice that the guy trying to bash Scott is a male Nurse!!!!

w00t! pwnt!

:)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 9th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Well, Scott DOES work at a Nursing College....hehehe.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 10th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Yeah...I work at a nursing school, that's true....but he's still a nurse (wannabe)!!!

Erm...then again, being a nurse might be better than being a geek. I don't know.

MadMax...I used to be a geek, now I'm more specialized...I'm a "Computer Geek". Someone want to ask BIO What he is considering getting for Halloween? Sheesh...

Suntrails
September 10th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Someone want to ask BIO What he is considering getting for Halloween? Sheesh...

I'll bite. Bio, what are you considering getting for Halloween?

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 10th, 2004, 12:00 PM
I am presently in Nursing School,

wazzup Focker nice to see ya.

BIOHAZARD
September 10th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Yeah Yeah I am going to be a Nurse. A male Nurse. I like the Nursing Caps. Actually I want a job where I can dictate where I want to live. LaTech is a great guy by the way, any remarks I make about him is purely for fun.

He buys me beer and detergent, and in return I buy him fried icecream, lol. Wife doen't allow me to drink beer at my house. So you see LaTech is good for something.

For Halloween I am considering either being a computer geek or Fred Flinestone, bought that costume on Ebay. As a computer Geek all I need to do is go to Walmart and buy the clothes that Latech wears. LOL (Plaid button up shirt, Kkaki pants, no belt mismatches colored socks, Gray New Balance Tennis Shoes, white Quakecon under shirt, and Grambling Tiger print Thong (maybe not wear that, but Latech says he enjoys wearing it),

LA_MERC_goose
September 10th, 2004, 01:22 PM
OK, THAT WAS MESSED UP! Too much freaken information, by the way. Not something I wanted in my mind for Friday afternoon, thanks a lot!

BIOHAZARD
September 10th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Part of the costume, sorry.

Suntrails
September 10th, 2004, 01:33 PM
and Grambling Tiger print Thong (maybe not wear that, but Latech says he enjoys it),

RAWR :fruit

::giggles::

BIOHAZARD
September 10th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Happy Birthday Mercy.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 10th, 2004, 01:39 PM
WTH!? I leave for 10 min and what happens?!

Dude, get it straight...khaki pants, plaid button down shirt, khaki socks that match, new balance sneakers, a belt, a white QuakeCon t-shirt and a purple thong...sheesh...some people.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 10th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Oh, and BIO, you boon, this is the wrong thread for the MErcy b-day thing...lol

Silent_Killer
September 10th, 2004, 02:28 PM
ha ha welcome....

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the forums

LA_MERC_Heater
September 10th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the sever Bio...