PDA

View Full Version : My new Ride the GT Cruiser

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 7th, 2004, 10:37 PM
This replaces my 98 Firebird.
The paint is awsome you can see the clouds in the paint when I took the picture. It is 250 HP, while that is not much this little turbo powered four cylinder is quick.

Jason Blown68Kamaro Clifton

I still have my 68 Kamaro, and my 71 Cheby Pikumnuptruck.

aCiD
September 8th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Maro is gettin old... :p: jp man Nice Cruiser..should have gotten the new GTO.. those sound shexy

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 8th, 2004, 07:22 AM
I read in our company newspaper that the GT comes in 2 turbo levels now and we offer an Orange Blast paint, self explanatory. What is the horsepower on yours Kamaro? You can also get an upgraded turbo charger through MOPAR, naturally I can't find the page.

And the w00tn3ss of all w00tn3ss we are coming out with an all new HEMI for the SRT-8 300C, with 425hp, up from 340hp now. That's crazy right there.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 8th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Some girl i messed around with in BR has a new GTO with all kinda goodies...runs low 11s on the quarter mile. Weird enough she always gave me the keys when i was hammered :dunno

Daedelus
September 8th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Wow cool and nice looking congrates. Glad to hear you still got your Camaro or we would have to start calling you 05' Gt Cruiser.. haha

SweetGirL
September 8th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Some girl i messed around with......

I'd love to know how many times you've said those exact words in your posts.................and we know it's not the same chick......or the same three dozen chicks! lol :stick

Sergei Criffnoobsky
September 8th, 2004, 11:06 AM
I have to say It's a cool ride but it kinda looks like a dead body carrier.... but anyways.. and regarding Sweetgirl's post.... I must agree.. drax is pimpin too much :glass

SweetGirL
September 8th, 2004, 11:11 AM
... I must agree.. drax is pimpin too much :glass

:foshizzle :yaheard: AMEN!!

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 8th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Maro is gettin old... :p: jp man Nice Cruiser..should have gotten the new GTO.. those sound shexy

Thanks, I would like to put a blow off valve on it.
I is the 230 HP 2003 model.
This was a proto car, that went to production in 03 from the best I can tell.
I guess I should have stated it was a USED 03, but new to me. :D It had 5000 miles on it when i bought it and it still has the plastics covering the carpet in the floor board.

The GTO's are small on the inside. Believe me I like LS1's. But I felt like it was time for something more practical, and its fun to have a sleeper.

Yeah I'm getting old. 34 and holding.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 8th, 2004, 12:45 PM
I read in our company newspaper that the GT comes in 2 turbo levels now and we offer an Orange Blast paint, self explanatory. What is the horsepower on yours Kamaro? You can also get an upgraded turbo charger through MOPAR, naturally I can't find the page.

And the w00tn3ss of all w00tn3ss we are coming out with an all new HEMI for the SRT-8 300C, with 425hp, up from 340hp now. That's crazy right there.

Can we put one of those Hem-i's in my GT Crusier? MMMMMMmmmm Horsepower......Drooool.....

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 8th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I must agree.. drax is pimpin too much :glass

Is it possiblel to pimp too much?

I don't think so.

You go, Drax.

SweetGirL
September 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
...You go, Drax.

Please don't encourage him............. :nono

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 8th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Hey Acid! You going to give me the scoop on the blow off valve?
Does it help with the gas milage? How does it help the Turbo, and will or should it void the warranty?

Many Thanks.

Jason

LA_MERC_Drax
September 9th, 2004, 11:51 AM
As if i need encouragment....i see girl..thats enough encouragement for me! :mardigras

Seductive
September 9th, 2004, 11:58 AM
but not always for her! j/k

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 9th, 2004, 12:06 PM
:doh

LA_MERC_Drax
September 9th, 2004, 02:47 PM
yo shadowtiger, just noticed you spelled geaux wrong, put a u in there buddy :)

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 9th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Good news I got the approval from Chrysler that I can install the blow off valve and it will not void the warranty as long as it IS installed correctly and i use no less that 91 Octane gas. It will burn the engine up if you put less that 91 octane in it they say.

jsc

Hey Drax send some of those ladies my way. :P

SweetGirL
September 9th, 2004, 06:15 PM
....Hey Drax send some of those ladies my way. :P

Don't think you want any of Drax's "ladies" [I use that term quite loosely - kinda like his women] lol :slp . Never know where they've been, Kamaro. ['specially if they've been around Drax.] *giggles/snickers* jk jk jk

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 9th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Thanks, Drax.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 17th, 2004, 09:57 AM

The HP is 230.

I just ordered this kit:

Wyckoff Chrysler On-line Parts Department

If you have any questions about your order, please Contact Us.
View Orders

Confirmation

Order Status: Will ship in 2-3 days
Tracking: UPS Shipment
By selecting this box and clicking the Track button below,
I agree to the UPS Terms and Conditions.

Order Date: 09/16/04
Order Number: wyckoff-chrysler-parts-21157
Shipping Method: UPS Ground Residential

Ship To

Jason Clifton
4428 Ong Street
Amarillo TX 79110
806-354-3093

Bill To

Jason Clifton
4428 Ong Street
Amarillo TX 79110
806-354-3093

[email protected]
(we will send order confirmation to this email)

Keep Shopping

Your Order

Item Name SubTotal

1 PT Cruiser Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade Kit: Turbo Blow Off Valve Conversion Kit 62.10

Subtotal: 62.10

Shipping: 8.60

Tax: 0.00

Total: 70.70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2004 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
Yahoo!'s Privacy Policy - Merchant's Privacy Policy

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 17th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Don't think you want any of Drax's "ladies" [I use that term quite loosely - kinda like his women] lol :slp . Never know where they've been, Kamaro. ['specially if they've been around Drax.] *giggles/snickers* jk jk jk

REA-HA-HE-HE-HEEEEEELY.
:shootme:

So what is the secret Drax?

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 18th, 2004, 12:43 AM
JOY JOY JOY

This message was sent to you at the request of WYCKOFF CHRY-PLY INC to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact WYCKOFF CHRY-PLY INC directly.

Important Delivery Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Delivery: 24-September-2004

Shipment Detail

Ship To:
Jason Clifton

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 18th, 2004, 12:47 AM
please tell me you have a manny in that baby :)

Daedelus
September 18th, 2004, 08:52 PM
so you got ride of the 98 camaro i see why.
http://www.brycewilson.net/movies/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=246

Timbo
September 19th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Hey Blown68Kamaro I was thinking about geting one ptcruiser Turbo. let me know how you like it. I love a Turbo cars A Turbo car pull very hard... I like it :nox .... This is my car

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 19th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Hey Blown68Kamaro I was thinking about geting one ptcruiser Turbo. let me know how you like it. I love a Turbo cars A Turbo car pull very hard... I like it :nox .... This is my car

Yes, I like my PT Crusier Turbo.
My 98 Firebird, was 0-6.0 in just under 6 seconds.
The PT is 0-60 in 5.7 seconds, if that tells you anything.

My car does have a manual transmission in it. And I can't look at that video link it states that the download part of that page has been disabled.
What was the video about?

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 19th, 2004, 01:57 PM

I don't think the PT stock will be as good as your car, but with a few mods, look out.

Daedelus
September 19th, 2004, 08:13 PM
man sorry it was a video at a drag strip with this 98' camaro going agains this old and i mean old dodge carvan mini van and the mini van smoked the camaro bad like it was a sleeper.it was funny ill see if i can figure a way to upload it as a attachment wasnt working last night.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 19th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Yes, please do I would love to see it. :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==