PDA

View Full Version : Christmas story re-inacted

Swedish
September 7th, 2004, 10:14 PM
I just bought this cheap little air soft gun the other day that looks like a deagle. i was excited cause i love shooting my paintball gun at stuff, but cant inside for obvious reasons. well, today i start playing CS, sucking as usual. i start shooting my gun at things in my house out of anger, and then BAM! one of the little plastic BBs comes right off the wall and hits he in the face.
OWNED!
lol, i was waiting for somone to walk by and say "You'll shoot your eye out with that thing."

sorry for the lame story, im bored.

[uGa] Saint
September 7th, 2004, 10:27 PM
hahahahahaha, as soon as you said "i bought a bb gun to shoot in the house" i thought... i bet you he somehow shot himself with it, lol, scallywag nub. gj dude.

LA_MERC_goose
September 8th, 2004, 07:16 AM
What a goof-ball. :nono

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 8th, 2004, 08:19 AM
The ironic thing is, Saint and I were talking about that movie yesterday!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 8th, 2004, 09:42 AM
LMAO good jerrrrb sweet dish :stick

Daedelus
September 8th, 2004, 11:01 AM
LOl ill have to bring my Robo cop (9mm auto mag)airsoft gun over we can take turns shooting each other. When i bought mine in Hong Kong me and my friends used to see who would give up first. it was usually me because they would get up real close ouch.
It was great they had Aug's and colts with air lines hooking up to them so you shoot automatic, Bang bang.but they where to big to sneak on ship lol.

Sergei Criffnoobsky
September 8th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Lol he even manages to HS himself... lol

Swedish
September 8th, 2004, 12:02 PM
i think i want to get a high end one now because its so fun. mine was like 10bucks and i have to cock it everytime. how much are the semi auto ones (so i can shoot my self faster).

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==