PDA

View Full Version : Tornados in SC

aCiD
September 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
http://wbtw.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WBTW/MGArticle/BTW_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031777795979&path=

IT was crazy today more than 30 tornados spawned in the SC area... JUST THE SC AREA! its 11:12pm and i just got a alert on my scanner that another one was spotted heading towards Quinby, SC and another heading towards florence- its in Timmonsville, SC right now"itll probably die off before it gets here tho".... The picture with the nader spawning near the "regional airport" i saw that one... like 15 spawned all around florence.. was AWESOME! woohoo

Seductive
September 8th, 2004, 06:54 AM
that is awesome! i love tornados as long as they dont hurt anything =\ bd and i actually drove thru a small one when we lived down there. well i dont know whether we drove thru it or it ran over us :sad: but it was small enough not to hurt us but big enough to get a thrill from it.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 8th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Yeah it was rather weird. Every 15 minutes the tv sounds off with a Tornado warning here and there. The pic on wbtw's web site wasn't too very far from meh house. I am glad it's over with. I do not think I could deal with a damaged house after all I have been through lately.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 8th, 2004, 09:40 AM
i love hurricanes...wish we could get one

LA_MERC_goose
September 8th, 2004, 10:29 AM
This wasn't the beverage.

Your mind is always either in the gutter or the bar - I like that. lol

aCiD
September 8th, 2004, 10:55 AM
lol...nubs

[uGa] Saint
September 8th, 2004, 10:59 AM
see, the only thing that could kill you here in wisconsin is a heart attack from too much cheese and beer.

glad you guys are alright, except frank, hope he gets taken away by a "twista", itll be like in the wizard of oz when that one dude is riding his bike through the middle of the tornado... silly fat kid.

aCiD
September 8th, 2004, 03:22 PM
hypocrit :loser1

dumb fat kid

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 8th, 2004, 05:51 PM
i love hurricanes...wish we could get one

Drax, come on down to FL. We got lots of um, tornados too. Heck, we got one out in the gulf just for you. Unless you want to wait for a female hurricane? ;)

LA_MERC_Drax
September 9th, 2004, 11:53 AM
ya know im always after the females...the heck with waitin on em tho, make em come to you

Seductive
September 9th, 2004, 11:57 AM
and how is it exactly that u do that?

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 9th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Lot's of EtOH....LOT'S

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 10th, 2004, 06:33 AM
/me smacks Drax for wanting a hurricane

Only Cat 1's and Tropical Storms. No one wants to pay the deductibles on their flood and home owners! >-|

LA_MERC_Drax
September 10th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Pimp juice lauren....lots and lots of pimp juice

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==