PDA

View Full Version : Threatened American?

TruckGuy
September 6th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Recived this email. Don't know who wrote it. " I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses, and big campfires.
I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad combover who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirtin' out babies.
Guns do not make you a killer. Killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is tryin' to ban you from drivin' to the ball game.
I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!
I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I dont think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers.
The only things I can think of that are truly discriminitory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment T.V., and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the UnitedCaucasianCollege Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment T.V., or Miss White America and see what happens. Jessie Jackson will be knockin' down your door.
I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.
My father and grandfather should not have died in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over here and disrespect ours.
I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry a-- if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you cant understand the order "freeze" or "stop" in English, see above lines.
I dont think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualifid for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks,etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.
We did not go to the aid of certain forign countries and risk our lives in war to defend their freedoms so that they could come over here and tell us that our constitution is a living document open to their interpretations.
I dont hate the rich. I dont pitty the poor. I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and televition, and that doesnt stop you from watchin' them. I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative wit a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.
I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go out and invent the next operating system thats better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the internet to help you...
It doen't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack his/her little a-- when necessary and say "NO".
I am sick of "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" and of all the suck ups that go along with it. I know alot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African American"? BESIDES, Africa is a continent. I dont go around saying I am a French-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from France. I am proud to be from America and no where else.
And if you dont like my point of view, tough! Get over it!!! Wake up while you still have a FREE country to wake up to."

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 6th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Nice. I sure many people won't agree, but it is very straightforward and opinionated.

Silent_Killer
September 6th, 2004, 03:06 PM
ha ha.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 6th, 2004, 06:24 PM
AMEN !! Brother.....N - LAW

HAHA

I have seen that e-mail B4, And I agree with it 100% :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 6th, 2004, 09:33 PM
I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go out and invent the next operating system thats better and put your name on the building.

This is the only part I really dissagree with - someone DID invent a better operating system - his name was Linus Torvalds...only Red Hat put their name on the building :)

Slayer
September 6th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Preach it brother

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 6th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Woohoo... that's one way to put it.

Phoenix
September 30th, 2004, 02:27 AM
yea i got that same email a while back but mine said it was written by Andy Rooney

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==