PDA

View Full Version : SERVER BROKEN?!?!??!!?!?!?

Swedish
September 4th, 2004, 12:20 PM
it says somthing about steam not beeing able to verify mt ticket? OMG how am i suposed to feed my addiction?!?!?!

Me:IM FREAKIN OUT MAN
voice from outside: YOU ARE FREAKING OUT, MAN

omg im so borred.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 4th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Log out of steam and log back in.

[uGa] Saint
September 4th, 2004, 12:56 PM
i got the same thing.... said something about a ticket then said "server could not contact the authentication server, 35" in parenthesis...... weird

Swedish
September 4th, 2004, 12:58 PM
its still not letting me in. i think its somthign wrong with the server because it says that no one is playing and usually there are about 10-15 people on right now

Daedelus
September 4th, 2004, 01:02 PM
yeah sometimes just logging completely out of steam and re-starting it helps.
i found a great bot server where ct's are the bots and t's are the peeps pretty fun guys there. named something like TMX mojo bot server. ill look when i get home.
the bots are way hard like haxors ecspecially in close to to bad on long range like italy and millitia.

ive picked up that CZ version for the wife to have a CD-key and it got some fun Deleted scenes CZ missions they are way fun and good variety. it's nice the teams your on vary from british to russian spetznas is funny listening to the accents.

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 4th, 2004, 01:34 PM
same problem:
Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket(server was
unable to contact the authentication server, 35

the thing is i can play on other servers with no problems, so i dont think i need to logout of steam, it has to be something with the server

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 4th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Yup, here too.

[sG] Dutchman
September 4th, 2004, 03:59 PM
I get that alot on some servers all you have to do is logg out of steam shut-down cmputer restart you computer then logg back in then it should work if not i'm clueless

Silent_Killer
September 4th, 2004, 04:14 PM
sameting here

LA_MERC_Onji
September 4th, 2004, 05:16 PM
sorry, just now seeing this, restarted server, see if that helps or not

CajunTech
September 4th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Working now

Swedish
September 20th, 2004, 12:39 PM
maybe its just me but i think the server is broken again. fell free to delete this later

LA_MERC_Onji
September 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
restarted server, give it a shot now

npor
September 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
If logging off doesnt fix it, LOG OFF of steam, go to your Steam folder and delete clientregistry.blob, then go to your SteamApps folder and delete platform.gcf. Then log back in and try (u will need to download updates).

Swedish
September 20th, 2004, 02:46 PM
YEAH!!!! it works now, thanks onji

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==