PDA

View Full Version : Up North Take 2

Suntrails
September 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to post and let you know that }{ and I are heading "up north" again for Labor Day weekend. Hopefully the weather will stay nice for us so we can party on the lake!

See you all on Tuesday!

Swedish
September 3rd, 2004, 06:58 PM
LATER! have fun guys

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 3rd, 2004, 07:18 PM
Have fun guys...some of us are trapped in La-La-Land...

SweetGirL
September 3rd, 2004, 08:36 PM
I love how the single folks always get the vacations. *wahhhh* Ya'll have fun! Adios!

LA_MERC_goose
September 3rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
Have fun guys...some of us are trapped in La-La-Land...
That's your mind that's stuck in La La Land.

Y'all be good and whatever you do, don't do anything that Drax has either talked about or if you think he has thought about it, don't do it.

:stick

SweetGirL
September 4th, 2004, 08:11 PM
...Y'all be good and whatever you do, don't do anything that Drax has either talked about or if you think he has thought about it, don't do it.

You should have ended that sentence with "unless you enjoy all the antibiotics and injections that he has to go to the doctor for the following week." :whisperd: *snickers* *giggles*

LA_MERC_Drax
September 5th, 2004, 12:08 PM
HEY!!?!? i haven't got rabies from a girl....yet

PaRaNoiD
September 5th, 2004, 05:37 PM
HEY!!?!? i haven't got rabies from a girl....yet

*BITE*

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 5th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Run away!!! Run away!!!

"And so...brave Sir Drax ran away from the Paranoid Sheep after soiling his armor yet again..."

LA_MERC_Drax
September 5th, 2004, 08:09 PM
I need some depends for this suit of armor! :)

I'm not supposed to enjoy gettin rabies am i ?? :rolleyes:

}{y|3ri|)
September 6th, 2004, 05:48 PM
We back. Had an awsome time. I tried my hand at a bit of knee boarding.. was my first time to ever be attached to a speed boat with a rope and a board so lets just say it was interestingly fun pain... We road around on wave runners and had a blast... drank a little, played a little... had lots of fun. No bad sunburns this time, sun shy this weekend, but had a great time!

Here are some pics:

Most of them are of me driving the Wave Runners doing 180 and 360 Spins and stuff. The one of Heather and me is at Zorba's witch is this cool bar/mexican food/pizza place.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 6th, 2004, 06:17 PM
What the hell is that ramp thing. I for one love knee boarding and especially wake boarding. I haven't perfected the flip yet but that is not for lack of trying. I'll have to attach some pics of me trying. One friendly note H. Wake board and fliping = pain so drink up. Hehehehehe.

P.S. Try the flips while you are young and skinny. As I recently turned 30 and I weigh in at 240 now I have a hard time tucking in to do the flip. It's quite a show, woohoo. Also, bieng 6'4" I'm higher off the water so that hurts too. Beer = friend now.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 6th, 2004, 07:08 PM
bar/mexican/pizza place...sounds like it's one of those "only watering hole in the whole place, so make it as diversified as possible" places...

SweetGirL
September 6th, 2004, 08:03 PM
For some odd reason, this page is taking forever and a day to load. I can't see any of the peektures, and it's tickin' me off!!! Oh, well......glad you're back!!

Suntrails
September 6th, 2004, 09:02 PM
You're missing }{ in a swimsuit Sweetgirl... your loss! RAWR.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 7th, 2004, 06:29 AM
wait a minute. A place named Zorba's is a mexican joint? huh? Not a Greek place? lmao

}{y|3ri|)
September 7th, 2004, 08:44 AM
that ramp thing is this inflatable trampoline thing with a slide and stuff. You just blow it up and ancor it out in the water and you have a raft to play on...

Heather had to keep telling me "no you cant try to jump it with the wave runner!"

hehehe

SweetGirL
September 7th, 2004, 12:17 PM
You're missing }{ in a swimsuit Sweetgirl... your loss! RAWR.

The pictures loaded today! W00T!!! I see dem legs too, babee!! Woohoo!!! Sexay!! :naughty

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 7th, 2004, 12:23 PM
What the hell is that ramp thing. I for one love knee boarding and especially wake boarding. I haven't perfected the flip yet but that is not for lack of trying. I'll have to attach some pics of me trying. One friendly note H. Wake board and fliping = pain so drink up. Hehehehehe.

P.S. Try the flips while you are young and skinny. As I recently turned 30 and I weigh in at 240 now I have a hard time tucking in to do the flip. It's quite a show, woohoo. Also, bieng 6'4" I'm higher off the water so that hurts too. Beer = friend now.

lmao, when andy said this.....all I could think about was that big oaf (andy) trying to do 360's and flips on that wake board..omg, that was friggin funny....and when we played 'who can knock the other off the knee board'...that was a blast...unfortunately my hockey elbowing skills weren't enough to throw his fat arse off his knee board!!!! lmao...good times good times.

}{y|3ri|)
September 7th, 2004, 01:08 PM
The pictures loaded today! W00T!!! I see dem legs too, babee!! Woohoo!!! Sexay!! :naughty
for the small price of 59.00 you can see more!! woohoo!
(hey i got bills to pay here!)

Suntrails
September 7th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I'll be taking my normal 30% cut.

SweetGirL
September 7th, 2004, 01:37 PM
for the small price of 59.00 you can see more!! woohoo!
(hey i got bills to pay here!)

~locates purse.....pulls out wallet......grabs the credit card~ Due to Pete's horrible work schedule (gone EVERY night!!!), I have had to take measures into my own hands [no jokes please! ROFL]. I am ready. Beam me up, Scotty.

LA_MERC_goose
September 7th, 2004, 01:40 PM
That right there....
That's messed up!

SweetGirL
September 7th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I'll be taking my normal 30% cut.

Hey, cutestuff.....you got any pictures too???? ;)

LA_MERC_goose
September 7th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Ok, Sweetgirl, you better be talking about of }{ cause I'm getting ..... ok, nevermind.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 7th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Now we talkin'

Suntrails
September 7th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Hey, cutestuff.....you got any pictures too???? ;)

Didn't you see the one of me standing next to Jared with the wave runners? I'm totally wearing a bikini under the life jacket and board shorts. That's got to be worth something, right?

}{y|3ri|)
September 7th, 2004, 03:17 PM
lol i "helped" her take off that life jacket too.. i swear i thought that string was attached to the vest!! honest!!

(muwhahaha)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==