PDA

View Full Version : Grayson: Fanmade Batman Clip

NoXiOuS
September 3rd, 2004, 02:41 PM
http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2645516&refsite=6166

i thought it was wellmade.
judge for yourself.

id like to see a movie like this for real, with a major budget.
and will they ever make a Justice Leauge live action?

Uther
September 3rd, 2004, 02:54 PM
It looked real sweet to me. Only instead of Robin they should let him be Nightwing. I like the idea of the older superheros.

Always a sucker for Batman because he doesnt have super human powers of any kind. Easy for Superman to be a hero, nothing can hurt him, but Batman puts his life on the line every time.

Dont know if we would ever see a justice leage film. Cartoon is probably the best we will ever get.

NoXiOuS
September 3rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
well, the cartoon rocks.
Green Lantern, my favorite.!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 3rd, 2004, 03:25 PM
Bill: Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he is Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red S is the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race, sort of like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plumpton.

Uther
September 3rd, 2004, 04:35 PM
Yeah the cartoon does rock. They have those new episodes coming out Unlimited. Batman is my favorite, but Green Latern comes in second.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==