PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 2nd, 2004, 09:28 PM
Guys - i need all the prayer I can get...I'm going through a tough time of it, and I'm really having a hard time dealing w/ it.

As most of you know I recently switched jobs, and although I thought it would be quicker, it took me 4 weeks to get hired, and since my last job paid my last 80 hrs up front, I havent gotten a paycheck in 6 weeks now - also I found out that I didn't get in the system at my new job in time and it's going to be 2 more weeks before I get a paycheck...

I'm two months behind in EVERYTHING, rent, lights, phone, etc...I haven't had TV for over a week - I've been watching the same 8 episodes of the Andy Griffith show on DVD over and over and over again - I've pawned everything of value I have - my guitars, amps most of my computer equipment...and will probably do that soon - especially when the cut my phone which could be any day now...

On top of everything else - when I was taking bigheads mower back to him yesterday, my altenator light came on in the truck and the guage is showing a negative charge, so now I'm not sure how I'm going to get back and forth to work since I have exactly $0.75 to my name, and it's going to cost a heck of a lot more than that to fix it :(

Anyway - peace out and keep me in your prayers if I totally dissapear.

j.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 2nd, 2004, 09:52 PM
I will be thinking about ya man...Been thru this before myself. Things will get better

Rick

LA_MERC_Spark
September 2nd, 2004, 10:06 PM
Max man i hope everything works out for ya...

[uGa] Saint
September 2nd, 2004, 10:31 PM
youll be in my prayers bro, check your pms

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 2nd, 2004, 10:35 PM
hey man, you know youre in my prayers...

if you need anything, let me know

Seductive
September 3rd, 2004, 04:30 AM
we're thinking about you too, we've also been there and know how hard it can be. i hope things get better for you soon.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 3rd, 2004, 05:22 AM
Praying for ya man, Hope everything gets figured out.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 3rd, 2004, 05:26 AM
YOu'll be in our prayers as well. I think everyone has been through some kinda money problems at one time or an other. It will get better.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 3rd, 2004, 05:32 AM
Jayson,

You're in my prayers, man...

Scott

LA_MERC_goose
September 3rd, 2004, 06:13 AM
Hollar, bro! We're here for ya.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 3rd, 2004, 06:42 AM
Praying for ya brother! Get in touch with me if you need anything to help you get by.

LA_MERC_Drifter
September 3rd, 2004, 07:03 AM
Max I wil keep you in my prayers. Hang in there it will all work out.

SweetGirL
September 3rd, 2004, 09:45 AM
Hope things work out soon for you. It's the bad times that help you really appreciate the good times.

On a lighter note, when money was tight around here, I'd just put OutKast/Pete out on the corner of the street in his thong.........he makes good money that way!!! :afro ~PimpMamma~

Seductive
September 3rd, 2004, 09:49 AM
That worked for you too!!!!!! ;)

LA_MERC_goose
September 3rd, 2004, 10:05 AM
That's just really messed up, ladies!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 3rd, 2004, 11:03 AM
Things will work out man, just be patient......although i know its easier said than done.

Daedelus
September 3rd, 2004, 11:38 AM
Oh yeah been there before youll catch up and get out of the hole.

Hey while were on the subject how can we send you some money. iam sure the rest of the guys and i will gladly help you out too.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 4th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers guys - I know things will get better...

My biggest worry right now is the truck - things can't get better if I cant get to work <sigh>..

Again, thanks for everything! you guys mean the world to me...

Well, I'm off to work now - if you SC guys are still having the get togather tonight, think of me while you're having a beer, and i'm stuck at work :)

Davids here to pick me up - gotta go - peace out all!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==