PDA

View Full Version : Photo Hax Competition!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 31st, 2004, 05:40 PM
Greetings one and all...

I am hereby calling up a competition or all you photo haxers out there. I will supply you with one picture, and I want you to search the web and find as many funny and or satirical photos to put this picture into (or this person, should I say). Please find the picture to be photo haxed below. The person that we are going to hax is LA_MERC_SAINT (the goober on the left with "the toothy grin"...please don't use the guy on the right (pistol)).

I will award a prize (to be determined) to the most creative and well done photo hax (1 prize). Judges will be myself, LA_MERC_}{y|3ri|) and Suntrails.

Please ignore all imposters who may try to copy my idea. Thanks.

LaTech

[uGa] Saint
August 31st, 2004, 05:43 PM
oh.... your toast... lol....BRING IT ON!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 31st, 2004, 08:22 PM
MAY I PRESENT THE NEW AND IMPROVED ENZYTE GUY !!

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/ENZYTE2.jpg

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 31st, 2004, 08:34 PM
that does NOT make me want to use that product.....lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 31st, 2004, 08:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Omg, man...that's freakin funny! Come one everyone...where the haxes at?!

Dresden
August 31st, 2004, 10:32 PM
Here is Saint as seen in an Ad from a 70's fashion magazine...

http://web.ecomplanet.com/TABO4628/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/TABO4628CustomImage0096333.jpg

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 1st, 2004, 07:41 AM

OMG!!!!! LMAO!

SnAkEbItE
September 1st, 2004, 08:11 AM
Here is my quickie, I didn't have any of my haxing software at work.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 1st, 2004, 08:24 AM
My attempts...

Suntrails
September 1st, 2004, 08:53 AM
I haven't seen any that particularly strike my fancy yet. But then I haven't received any bribes yet either, lol.

Cash, sparkley jewelry and tropical vacations will be accepted.

LA_MERC_Onji
September 1st, 2004, 10:14 AM
Here are some templates for everyone to work with if needed, one with shirt, one without. I made them .bmp's so you wouldnt loose image quality.

Suntrails
September 1st, 2004, 03:03 PM
LMAO of Onji's avatar! Look! It's Saint!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 1st, 2004, 03:06 PM
lol...fro, check...goober, check...IT IS HIM!

LA_MERC_goose
September 1st, 2004, 03:14 PM
As if he didn't look dumb from the failed attempt to land the backflip, he still tries to continue with the 'chucks. WTH is up wit' 'dat?

[uGa] Saint
September 1st, 2004, 03:30 PM
so i may have had a little beer in me before i tried to do some kung fu stylez... yall are just jealous that im so 1337!!1!! w00t! waxed floor h4x!

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 1st, 2004, 04:32 PM
okay here are my entries

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 1st, 2004, 05:07 PM
hehehe

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 1st, 2004, 05:25 PM
Thats sessy tech. Shows his moobs.

[uGa] Saint
September 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
here's another picture for yall to mess around with, this time without a shirt. Just trying to give you guys options... you know... ummm... this is real... im a scary guy.... huge.... ummm...

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 1st, 2004, 10:05 PM
haha you look like a dwarf body builer lol

Redneck
September 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM
Wow Saint you must workout!

Benny_B
September 1st, 2004, 11:33 PM
Jeez saint....I cant believe you put your head on my body again. Yeah sorry everyone, this isnt the first time its happened.

[uGa] Saint
September 1st, 2004, 11:37 PM
lol, redneck finally pops his head outta his hole to give me a pick up line, w00t! you just made my day. *flexes muscles* which way to the gym...?

Swedish
September 2nd, 2004, 01:36 AM
Lets hear it for MS Paint!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 2nd, 2004, 10:38 AM
OMG, l33t paint hax sweet dish!

Silent_Killer
September 2nd, 2004, 02:51 PM
HA HA THAT LOOKS LIKE SAINT

PaRaNoiD
September 5th, 2004, 01:14 AM
"There seems to have been a slight problem with the LA MERC Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience"

YES YOU HAVE INCONVENIENCED ME!!!!
I just wanna post my mspaint hax pic :(( it's really funny

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 5th, 2004, 04:14 AM

You got my vote. :whisperd:

Merdawk
September 5th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Not good with this stuff, but here's my try, and most likely will be my best ><

Daedelus
September 5th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Oh man sweed's work had me bustin up laughing.

PaRaNoiD
September 5th, 2004, 11:39 AM
****READ BEFORE VIEWING ATTACHMENT****
A redneck, a sheep, and a dog were survivors of a terrible shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island After being there a while, they got into the habit of going to the beach every evening to watch the sun go down.

One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance. As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the redneck. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it. But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the redneck took his arm from around the sheep. After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by, and lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman the redneck had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health.

When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their evening beach ritual. It was another beautiful evening: red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance.

Pretty soon, the redneck started to get "those feelings" again. He fought them as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to the young woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 5th, 2004, 11:51 AM
OMG! LOL! That was good!

Silent_Killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:58 AM
lmao that was funny

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 5th, 2004, 12:55 PM
HAHAHAAH

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 5th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Sweet!

NoXiOuS
September 5th, 2004, 03:27 PM
ok how do i put a pic on here?
i realllly suck at it

NoXiOuS
September 5th, 2004, 03:31 PM
ok i think i got it

LA_MERC_Drax
September 5th, 2004, 03:41 PM
LMAO tiff! sounds like something alan might do..... :)

[uGa] Saint
September 5th, 2004, 04:53 PM
LMAO, haha... nice tiff.

Dresden
September 7th, 2004, 08:56 AM
OMFG....hahahahahaha

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 7th, 2004, 09:04 AM
This will remain up for one more week...At that time, the judges will pick a winner! So far, we've got some good choices and skills shown here...let's keep it up.

LaTech

[uGa] Saint
September 7th, 2004, 09:04 AM
so when will the winner be announced so that we can move on to photo h4xing someone else, specifically someone other than me, lol... (note to all, latech's revenge is quick and swift... he's like the CS version of the godfather... lmao, ILL GET YOU SOMEDAY SCOTT!!!!)

}{y|3ri|)
September 7th, 2004, 09:05 AM
hahaha ok i think tiff is in the lead so far!!

and saint if i remeber i was the godfather.. hehe
(where you around for the "Merc Hit List?"

[uGa] Saint
September 7th, 2004, 09:05 AM
post at the same time as me will you.... DAMN YOU LATECH!!! my efforts have been thwarted again.... AHHH forum h4x!!

NoXiOuS
September 7th, 2004, 09:32 AM
feel free to hax my pix! lol

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 7th, 2004, 05:18 PM
ROFL NICE WORK! :hug1: :hug1:

****READ BEFORE VIEWING ATTACHMENT****
A redneck, a sheep, and a dog were survivors of a terrible shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island After being there a while, they got into the habit of going to the beach every evening to watch the sun go down.

One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance. As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the redneck. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it. But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the redneck took his arm from around the sheep. After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by, and lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman the redneck had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health.

When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their evening beach ritual. It was another beautiful evening: red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance.

Pretty soon, the redneck started to get "those feelings" again. He fought them as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to the young woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

LA_MERC_goose
September 8th, 2004, 07:09 AM
LMAO tiff! sounds like something alan might do..... :)
How about be a little more specific when refering to the "Alans"? goober
:stick

Sergei Criffnoobsky
September 8th, 2004, 07:46 AM
haha !!! hilarious :D

LA_MERC_goose
September 8th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Late entry

Suntrails
September 8th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Come on guys! You still have until the end of the week!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 8th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Yep...I've already got one prize (we decided that there should be 2 prizes afterall), and will be getting the second one shortly.

Keep sending in the entries!

LaTech

NoXiOuS
September 8th, 2004, 04:36 PM
is mine in the competition? lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 8th, 2004, 04:43 PM
All photos submitted to be considered are a part of the competition.

[uGa] Saint
September 9th, 2004, 12:09 AM
just an fyi, the prizes are cool.... so you might wanna do this if you got time, then again i dont like being photo haxed, so maybe you should step away from the computer instead, haha.

LA_MERC_Onji
September 10th, 2004, 09:39 AM
http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/jackson5.jpg

LA_MERC_Onji
September 10th, 2004, 09:50 AM
http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/pulp_fiction.jpg

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 10th, 2004, 10:13 AM
feeble attempt

Swedish
September 10th, 2004, 01:22 PM
OMG the pulp fiction one rules

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 13th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Well,

The photo hax competition is officially closed and I have to say, there were some very good contributions. Some people have some very twisted ideas (yay!), and some people are even kinda skilled (not me, of course).

Now, when I first started the competition, I said that there would only be 1 prize. Well, half-way through, I changed my mind and added a second prize. The voting for the winners is now over, and I will now let everyone know who won which prize.

Most Humorous PhotoHax is awarded to: PaRaNoiD for the wonderful story/photohax (found here: http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=131674&postcount=31). Very well done.

Best PhotoHax is awarded to: LA_MERC_SAINT for the "strong man" photohax (found here: http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=131347&postcount=19). GJ man...

If both of you would PM me your mailing addresses, I will mail you your prize. Once you have received your prize, you MUST take a picture with it and post it (you must...).

Congrats to the both of you, and thanks to everyone for your contributions.

LaTech

LA_MERC_Onji
September 13th, 2004, 09:14 AM
congrats guys!!

NoXiOuS
September 13th, 2004, 09:39 AM
gratz!
who's next?
i vote me.

LA_MERC_goose
September 13th, 2004, 09:50 AM
you MUST take a picture with it and post it (you must...).
If it's a thong, I don't want to see any pictures of Saint! Sh33p can post hers but I DO NOT WANT TO SEE SAINT! lol
Congrats girls.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 13th, 2004, 09:54 AM
no no...the humorous award is humorous, and the good one is a usable item. No clothing.

Swedish
September 13th, 2004, 01:44 PM
RECOUNT!!! I WANT A RECOUNT!!!!
just kidding. congrats guys. im actually glade i didnt win now that i hear the "prize" part.

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 13th, 2004, 02:30 PM
this is a travishamockary!!!!! j/k....gj guys/gals

[uGa] Saint
September 13th, 2004, 03:54 PM
notice that this thread started as a photo hax war after i posted some premiscuous (spelling) pics of LaTech and his hubby on their wedding day... also note that my uber photohax of him stopped around the same time that i "won" the contest, in the words of scott... mwuahahahaha!!! ... now i just have to worry about what the "prize" actually is...hmm

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 13th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I'll give you a hint...it's not battery powered. MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Silent_Killer
September 13th, 2004, 05:42 PM
ummmm.....

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
September 13th, 2004, 08:02 PM
i dont know why someone didnt put him in a david hasslehoff pic

dude would look just like him... LOL

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'LLLLL BE READY................. WHENEVER YOU NEED ME!!!!!! (baywatch song lyrics...)

Slayer
September 13th, 2004, 09:11 PM
If it's a cardboard cutout of you I swear...LoL

[uGa] Saint
September 20th, 2004, 06:48 PM
well, here's the required picture of me with muh prize.

its a 30 pack of black 40x 700mb cd-r's.... w00t!!! these things look bad arse, at first i just thought they had black tops... but they have black undersides too!!! thanks latech!!! w00t!

oh yea... i was brushing muh teeth when i took the picture... ignore the green thing.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 20th, 2004, 09:06 PM
omg wth?? anytime you wanna throw aways money tech send it here man...shesshh

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 20th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Whaaaat?! I said I was giving prizes!

}{y|3ri|)
September 21st, 2004, 08:24 AM
omg saint... you look sooooo hot with your hair wet!

PaRaNoiD
September 21st, 2004, 02:18 PM
Low and behold! I found this in my mailbox today!!

lol, geeeee ty ;)

*funny*

}{y|3ri|)
September 21st, 2004, 02:21 PM
omg thats great lololol

[uGa] Saint
September 21st, 2004, 02:29 PM
gawd latech... you send the good prize to sh33p... you sexist jerk! lol, jk.

wish i had a rubber ducky lover, haha. :(

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 21st, 2004, 02:29 PM
hahaha

Ok, so here was the thinking behind the prizes. PaRaNoiD won the funny pic, so her prize should be funny (and I happen to think rubber duckies are funny). CD's are usefull/good, so the good hax get's the good prize (not that ducks aren't good...)

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 21st, 2004, 02:30 PM
SAINT, If you want, I can get you a duck also...granted, it will not ahve been kissed by anyone...but... ;)

[uGa] Saint
September 21st, 2004, 02:31 PM
an unloved duck??? i think not!

haha, thanks tho latech, im more than happy with the cds, w00t!! :D :D :D ty ty again!!

Merdawk
September 21st, 2004, 02:42 PM
ahaha nice pics tiff and good job with your pic saint, now you gotta burn everyone some music and stuff. I'm in need of some good music :p

Silent_Killer
September 21st, 2004, 03:35 PM
man Sh33p u know That was tech's old rubber ducky? he took that thing everywhere.

LA_MERC_Drifter
September 22nd, 2004, 08:29 AM
Yeah and you where giving it kisses too... there is no tellin where that ducks been
lol jp

Silent_Killer
September 22nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
bah...that was }{ not me

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==