August 29th, 2004, 07:20 PM
rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hoooo
August 29th, 2004, 07:22 PM
rablah! ;p

Hoooo
August 29th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Man reading through the forums, i see you all still use my word alot lol

b00n, that things like 4 years old by now and still popular, man if i only had known lol ;p

NoXiOuS
August 29th, 2004, 07:32 PM
yeah i claim co-ownership to that word. although some claim otherwise!
I HELPED! I HELPED!

Redneck
August 29th, 2004, 07:54 PM
O yall are both b00ns so hush! Hey Blake I gotta get a hair cut either monday or tuesday, then lets go do lunch! Gimme a call fool.

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 29th, 2004, 08:56 PM
wuzzup foo good to hear from ya again

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 29th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Wuzzup foo! I think that you need to go with Alan to get a haircut if it is still like it was the last time I saw ya....hehehe. Been by you house several times lately but have not seen your truck. I take it that you are home now.

Hoooo
August 29th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Man its good to hear from old friends again =)

Yeah henry, i'm here, i'm in my moms car at the moment b/c when i came up here it was raining, needed a roof over a tv and a certain computer ;o And yeah my hairs still pretty long, although its trimmed and shaped now and i 'think' it looks a little better, but if i go job hunting i'm probably gonna trim it up pretty good ;o

Alan, i'll holla at u tomorrow monring (Monday) but i dont need a haircut but i'll dern sure come with you =D

WASSUP SNIPER!!11ONEONEONE

-!Fr0st!-
August 29th, 2004, 11:35 PM
OH NOESSSSSS Not Blake!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 30th, 2004, 06:17 AM
hmmm He lives yet. And still in the Ruston area... wow. I lost that bet... j/k :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 30th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Wazzzup crab boy, how is school?

NoXiOuS
August 30th, 2004, 07:13 AM
crab boy lol

SweetGirL
August 30th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Wazzzup crab boy?

Is there a story behind this?

NoXiOuS
August 30th, 2004, 07:31 AM
yeahp.
crabbing trips to south louisiana. i went once, and i realized that i really suck at crabbing.

Hoooo
August 30th, 2004, 12:23 PM
lol fear the crabs ;o

Wassup all j00 gimps nice to hear drom u again =D
oh btw, LEMME PLAY!

Just got that 29 bux CS:CZ thingy yesterday and i figured i'd go the honest route and see whats up with all j00 and ask if i could play =) for now i r go play with barrels on source weeeeeeeee

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 30th, 2004, 12:28 PM
get on our source server ...b00n
look at the status page, we are on there from time to time.

Hoooo
August 30th, 2004, 02:56 PM
i played today, i'm u sing the name Shira, incase anybody wondering ;o No secrets this time around. I wanna be able to be on the main server again though ;o oh and h8 the CZ skinz ewww thats gayness T's in a dark corner look liek CT's to me i get pwned alot cuz of that.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 30th, 2004, 03:38 PM
nah thats just cause you are the village idiot ;o
Man I have missed pickin on Shira...wtf is that
from Vicious to Shira...is it pronounced She-ra, sounds like a powerful
female :p:

Hoooo
August 30th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Shotgun Maniac >> Death Within >> Vicious >> Set >> Hoooo >> Shiranashi (Shira for short)
teh village idiot rises again!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM
wait a while, i thought it was THE village idiot? lmao

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 30th, 2004, 07:28 PM
haha omg thats right THE!!!!

Hoooo
August 31st, 2004, 12:29 AM
lol shush yo mouf f00! yea yea yea it was THE village idiot, but now uh....yeah whatever

THE Village idiot rises again *sigh*

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 1st, 2004, 09:57 AM
lol @ crab boy....

Sup f00! Yeah, b00n is now MORE popular then nub or n00b ever was.

DL, Blake here used to be Phuct and Vicious if you remember those names. He was also in g0dz but I don't remember his name from there. He's the resident pain in the arzz but is still funny as hell...when he wants to be.

If anyone has the video clip of Blake's condoms from Joel's house, that would be a GREAT way to show DL who blake is. :D :D :D :D
It's not on the uploads page anymore so if someone has it saved to their HD that would be cool. I think it was called blakecondom if I'm not mistaken :p:

NoXiOuS
September 1st, 2004, 10:59 AM
dude, that was so freaking funny!!!!!!
i still remember that.
funny funny.
rabbla!

Daedelus
September 1st, 2004, 11:22 AM
wow hey wazzup to the village nublet haha. hows it going blake -=P$=-Shotgun maniac long time no hear. from Big Poppa Pump.

Redneck
September 1st, 2004, 10:29 PM
/me starts digging through his video tapes so he can find the right one. O yeah boy! Gimme a day or so to find it, :) If it wasnt 11:30 and if I didnt have my wife calling me to bed right now I would go ahead and post it now. But you will all have to wait.

Hoooo
September 2nd, 2004, 01:50 AM
OH EM GEE haters lmao <3 if u post that video again u gotta unban my steam account ;o its been like a year! omgz! nubis ;o

lol what the hey i was never phuct man. I pretty sure that was that spoiled brat Jeremy from texas, or w/e he goes by now days hehe. Man i remember his dad at that lan sleeping on the couch while we all screamed and hollared (First lan @ SGU) lol poor old guy =D

HOLLA AT CHYA BOIOIOIOIOIOIONG!

</3 for mini condom video kthnxbye! lolz

Hoooo
September 2nd, 2004, 01:55 AM
dude, that was so freaking funny!!!!!!
i still remember that.
funny funny.
rabbla!

LOL SHUTTUP! you were the one that ate the special brownies and was on the toilet for 2 hours ;o lol howd that go again brandon "i fell asleep on the toilet man i woke up like WTF!" lollololol skizowned by a special someone =D

NoXiOuS
September 2nd, 2004, 05:18 AM
yeah, someone banging on the door scared me and woke me up. i wouldve stayed on the toilet if it werent for all that banging! :dunno
:slp :dont :dung :hb :hb :hb :hb :bb

SnAkEbItE
September 2nd, 2004, 07:52 AM
Ok umm there is deffently to much info being shared here now...that's all I needed was for that picture in my head Nox.

Daedelus
September 2nd, 2004, 10:43 AM
Yeah i think Phuct 24/7 was from texas

Apocalypse
September 2nd, 2004, 10:51 AM
What's up Blake. If I didn't know you before, I seriously would think you had some kind of mental disease or was on some drug trip. lol :) Good to see you back buddy :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==