PDA

View Full Version : It was Fun

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 29th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Just wanted to let yall know I had fun playing last night!!! In some maps I kick booty, I rocked, I was da bomb!!! LOL Then in some maps I got walked on, got my booty kicked, mowed over, I just plain didn't get noth'n! But I had fun get'n noth'n!!! So thanks for the good time!!!!!!!!I'll play again today some time..

Tonya/ Dragonlady

SweetGirL
August 29th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Dragonlady']... I was da bomb!!! ...

Yes, ma'am, you are!! :) I had a great time playin' on the server with you and the rest of the gang last night too! All the Midol/Pamprin jokes and estrogen talk between you, CajunWife, UtherWife, and myself (yes, FOUR FEMALES on the server....all on the same team!) made my night! lol Did BS go to Sonic for ya??!!

A big thanks to LA_MERC_Sniper for changing the map to something fun! You're a sweety, Sniper, and always a load of fun to be around. :youdaman:

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 29th, 2004, 10:52 AM
A big thanks to LA_MERC_Sniper for changing the map to something fun! You're a sweety, Sniper, and always a load of fun to be around. :youdaman:

Yea.... Sniper your such A sweetie, thanks for last night :ldm

LOL... JK...

OR AM I????

HUMMMM

Dunbarus
August 29th, 2004, 01:22 PM
*takes yellowdog's drinking privledges* :stick

Dresden
August 29th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Glad you had fun! See ya on the killing fields...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 30th, 2004, 07:05 AM
lol i bet it would have been fun on your team sweets, then again I bet it be even more fun to kill your team WEEEE
:p::p::p::p:

SweetGirL
August 30th, 2004, 07:25 AM
lol i bet it would have been fun on your team sweets, then again I bet it be even more fun to kill your team WEEEE
:p::p::p::p:

Bah! We were a killing machine! [COPS] BS was also on our team.....making poor little Dragonlady protect him....it was sad! lol

}{y|3ri|)
August 30th, 2004, 07:35 AM
there is nothing wrong with asking a lady to protect you.. specially when your gettin up to get a beer!

and i didnt like the title of this thread... made it sound like DL was leaving us or something... i almost cried

:cryy

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 30th, 2004, 08:17 AM
there is nothing wrong with asking a lady to protect you.. specially when your gettin up to get a beer!

and i didnt like the title of this thread... made it sound like DL was leaving us or something... i almost cried

:cryy

Awww I'm sorry!!!! Next time I'll have to come up with something different for a title... *DL HUGS }{*

Sweetgirl is right I had to protect BS all night that night but when it came to him protecting me he ran off like a little girl crying "save your self I'm scared" lolol little poo poo head that he is....

}{y|3ri|)
August 30th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Dragonlady']Awww I'm sorry!!!! Next time I'll have to come up with something different for a title... *DL HUGS }{*

Sweetgirl is right I had to protect BS all night that night but when it came to him protecting me he ran off like a little girl crying "save your self I'm scared" lolol little poo poo head that he is....
sounds good to me :)

SweetGirL
August 30th, 2004, 09:45 AM
ROFL Dragonlady, it's all those weird, crazy women BS goes out with! They have him 'running skeered'. lol

|Noob
August 30th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Yea.... Sniper your such A sweetie, thanks for last night :ldm

LOL... JK...

OR AM I????

HUMMMM

I sure wouldn't be. :ldm

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM
AHHH...LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==