PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 27th, 2004, 07:45 AM
I turned 30 today and as I realize I'm slowly becoming an old man I realize that I'm still pretty young. At least young at heart. I wanted to take this time to tell everyone merc and non merc alike, Thanks. I've been playing CS and other games for over 7 years with some of you. I remeber my first CS tournament back in the early beta days of CS in the DAGL.net tournament. That was the first time I rubbed elbows witrh the likes of Darren (Onji) and the crew. Thanks for all the good times and support that only comes from good friends. You keep me young at heart and friends like you make the world go round.

GEAUX MERCS

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 27th, 2004, 07:50 AM
w00h00, it wouldn't be the same without ya pal...
long live uber deleet day!!!
:blue:

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 27th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Awww! My boy is having a senior moment! Happy ub3r-d31337 day boon! It's been fun and let's keep it going!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 27th, 2004, 08:19 AM
W00t for the Conda and w00t for Mr Tamjungler!!!

:fruit

SnAkEbItE
August 27th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Nah 30 isn't so bad, I'm turning 36 here soon to be honest I still feel alot of times like I'm still 17-18 and in high school. I agree with Andy on this one, keeping young people around and playing these childish games as my dad put's it helps keep me young at heart as well. You can call it Petter Pan syndrome, I call it enjoying life at it's fullest. So Andy enjoy, cause the big differece is that we can afford nicer toy's...lol :cheers

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 27th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Hey man - wouldn't be the same without you either ;)

}{y|3ri|)
August 27th, 2004, 10:09 AM
i think for his b-day we should put teamjungalar on the server....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 27th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Yeah Yeah, August 30th, Now known as Uber Delete Day we must have teamjungle on the server. Souless is right, They may be childish games for those who can't comprehend the technilogical wonder I call computer game, but I guess to them I'll be eternally childish. I use to have a bumper sticker that said it best "I REFUSE TO GROW UP". Lol, Its so right too. I can't help but grow old, but I can can be forever young at heart.

P.S. Dirge, Diesel, Yankee, and Spark, you boons better have me some cold brews for me this afternoon when I get to New Orleans.

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 27th, 2004, 11:18 AM
happy birthday you big boon

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 27th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Hey Ernie, how's it going. I found the quote from Andy Rooney this morning on a birthday this week and had to post it, damn it's funny.

Andy Rooney on Monica.
Can you believe it? Monica turned 28 this week.
It seems like only yesterday that she was crawling round the White House on her hands and knees.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 27th, 2004, 12:38 PM
lmao!!

Have a good one andy, your a true bud bud.. this ones for you woooo

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 27th, 2004, 01:16 PM
lol good one...

Silent_Killer
August 27th, 2004, 01:23 PM
man andy..ive known u for a while and ur the craziest person ive met. u sure ur 30?

SweetGirL
August 27th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Happy Birthday to ya!!! :birthday :thewave :thewave :birthday

Uther
August 27th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Happy Birthday, not so long ago I thought 30 was old.

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Hey Andy, don't get lost in the quarter tonite.

Oh, wait that's me that does that (as Dirge reminded me). Hard to remember that.

Daedelus
August 27th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Have a great birthday brother and may you have alot of fun too.

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 28th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Well the good news is that I made it home safe from the quarter last night. I don't remeber making all the way to Bourbon street as Dirge and the women stopped me at some Irish pub about 4 blocks away. Least we say that after several guiness drafts and shots of Jameson after several hours at hooters drinking pitcher after pitcher of killinans I was feeling good. Luckily this time I passed out in the front yard of Yankee's house. And at 6'4" and 240 pounds of twisted steel and pure sex appeal no one was able to move me from the front yard. So being the good friends that I have they say, hey, if you can't beat'em, join'em, so yankee and the women decide to have a beer and salsa party around me in the yard. Pic below says it all. Woohoo.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 28th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Oooops, forgot to log out and login as me. Sorry Yankee, must still be a little hung over.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 28th, 2004, 08:27 AM
lmao....at least someone's yard is a little safer than a ditch...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 28th, 2004, 09:23 AM
true Scott and the women this morning have informed me it was a screw driver and salsa party, not beer. Candace is upset that Reed didn't get one of me crawling on my hands and knees through teh front dorr and finally going down on the dog bed right by the front door.

FYI, Candace is my wife (the girl on the right) for those of you who don't know and also hard wood floors are uncomfortable when the alcohol wears off.

Dresden
August 28th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Hope ya had a good one andy

[sG] Dutchman
August 28th, 2004, 12:23 PM
hmmmm 30 eh good year well I hope you have a good one great knowing ya :) :birthday hmmm I just though of somthing 17 more years i'll be 30 wahooo umm Happy birthday dud

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 29th, 2004, 01:54 AM
sounds like you had a good one andy - IF ya remember it :)

SgtJeff
August 29th, 2004, 02:45 AM
Happy Birthday Andy. Enjoy it. I'm starin straight down the barrel at 40 (in a week). I feel every day of it...LOL

SweetGirL
August 29th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Looks like you had a really fun birthday, Andy!! Hope you can remember some of it! LOL

Dunbarus
August 29th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Wow, you guys make me feel young... Hope it was great for ya :birthday

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==