PDA

View Full Version : I need help from one or more of you running CS: Source!

IamTylerDurden
August 23rd, 2004, 11:11 AM
Can yall help me get a collection of pictures (HI QUALITY PLEASE!) of all player and weapon models for use in making new CS: Source sprays and banners and graphical what nots?

PLEASE! THANK YOU!!!
- josh

calamari
August 23rd, 2004, 02:22 PM
you want the pics of the weapons while the players are holding them?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 23rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
CSNation did a comparison last week sometime. they're missing some player models (they only have 2 out of the total 8) but they have all the weapons and equipment.

Source shots vs. 1.6 (http://www.csnation.net/view.php/cssource/compare.csn)

IamTylerDurden
August 23rd, 2004, 03:13 PM
Thanks!...

I would rather weapons be on ground... model shots can show them with anygun in hand.. doesnt matter.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 23rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
will do , just learned how to take screnshots
you need to bind a key to 'jpeg'
otherwise they all show up as tga files or something.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 23rd, 2004, 10:17 PM
kk Josh here are some I was able to get

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 23rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
now some classic Andyconda moments
1) Andy out Auto-Sniped
2)Andy Sleeping on the job
3)we have a bleeder
4)watch that last step :p

IamTylerDurden
August 24th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Thanks mike.. the last few are great, but the first two are really really dark... also can yall get me some screens while yall are in free mode of the models and stuff.. i need some cool full body poses and some clean headshots...

thanks guys! Yall rock!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 24th, 2004, 07:29 AM
lmao when i posted that it was just as bright as the others....wierd

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 24th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Hey, At least I wasn't passed out in a ditch this time. Source is the greatest game I have ever played. I love it. Wow, the game physics are unreal. Great job on the SOurce server guys. I run a 40 plus ping to it. Wow. I will be on alot now, I have gotten the bug for CS again. Like Darren I have waited a long time for an update like this and they hit the nail on the head. It was great. See you guys online. Now if I can just get Teamjungle map on Source whoa I might pass out.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 24th, 2004, 09:33 AM
TamJungler 2??? HAAAAX!

I love source. I REALLY want to lay aztec. The movie of aztec is friggin amazing with the bullet watter strikes and the splashing footsetps....very w00t!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 24th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Scott's right, I can't wait for a water map. A hostage map would be woot as well if they are updated like they are in condition zero. I love throwing a smoke grenade by the hosties and hearing them cough. Lol, then running at them and hearing them yell, "Don't hurt me" the shooting them once just for being wussies. lol. The flash bang is so awesome in Source. I'm itching to play sitting here at work. Crap, 4 hours to go.

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 24th, 2004, 01:05 PM
TamJungler 2??? HAAAAX!

I love source. I REALLY want to lay aztec. The movie of aztec is friggin amazing with the bullet watter strikes and the splashing footsetps....very w00t!

err wait...did you say that you want to lay aztec?

man you are just getting stranger and stranger by the day

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 24th, 2004, 01:09 PM
haha..

and andy, glad someone else feels the same way I do.. I'm just hyped that its this awesome.. AND IT IS STILL BETA! A new map would be nice, wish they picked dust2 instead of the camper map dust1.. I need a new video card though to get the full effect I think

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 24th, 2004, 02:03 PM
yeah i think that is why they gave us dust, they didn't want thousandds of chairs across the world to be permanently ruined with skid marks :p:
this way we have time to ease into the beauty that is...the source engine
Dust was the map i hated most and I still cannot get enough of it, after a week.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 25th, 2004, 07:03 AM
lol thats very true diesel. Just think if they did give us aztec.. emm... Lol I mean i've spent half my time playin scource shooting little bottles and the barrels, just think if we had water to play with!?!?

btw diesel your avatar rox hahaha.. love how the bodies blow up like in halo

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==