PDA

View Full Version : Party help please.

Swedish
August 21st, 2004, 03:39 AM
i might be throwing a party at my house next weekend and i need a good jungle juice recipe. never made it but i have drank it a few times. either jungle juice or somthign else that you can make massive amounts of that wont taste too bad. If this party is going to go down anyone is welcome to come(that is if you want to fly to Portland, lol).

:xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7

LA_MERC_Spark
August 21st, 2004, 07:25 AM
1fifth everclear,1 fifths gin, 2 liters 2 vodkas, liter rum....... 10 19oz assorted koolaide flavors.. bag O oranges..... Mix in NEW rubber made trash can..... add watter(careful not to add too much) cut oranges in half and add to the finished product.... If you mix it right it won't be too powerful, but people should enjoy it.. Be *warned* you can't really taste the booze... This stuff can sneak up on a fella...

[uGa] Saint
August 21st, 2004, 08:49 AM
mmmmm tasty... we usually just do the keg thang, so i cant help ya

}{y|3ri|)
August 21st, 2004, 10:25 AM
Mix in NEW rubber made trash can.....

What your only giving him directions to build one drink?

Daedelus
August 21st, 2004, 10:38 AM
HEy Sweed you over by St.Heleens? or by Burnside? and what time is the get together.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 21st, 2004, 10:43 AM
Buddah Ruddah Juice (of so we called it)

1 fifth Everclear
2 2 liters of Mt. Dew
Lemon Juice
Lime Juice

Pour Mt. Dew and Everclear into large container (all of it). Put in some lemon and lime juice. Serve chilled.

(Handamer and I used to drink this and...well...it was good back then)

Swedish
August 21st, 2004, 02:01 PM
HEy Sweed you over by St.Heleens? or by Burnside? and what time is the get together.

i live on powell in south east. its about 10 blocks or so from burnside.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 21st, 2004, 02:02 PM
Used to make something called woop juice, but i dun really remember the recipe, been a long time since i made it. Something a frat did at tech that i thought was pretty cool is that they took packets of capri sun and injected everclear into them. They were pretty tasted and got the lady folk trashed quickly.

Swedish
August 21st, 2004, 02:03 PM
i dont know if i want to mess with everclear i heard you could get wasted after a double shot. i dont want to be cleaning puke off my floor for hours.

think i could switch the everclear for a half gallon of vodka? lol

Swedish
August 22nd, 2004, 03:39 AM
change of plans. now we are doing "Edward 40 hands".

rules: tape 1 40oz beer to each hand and you cannot take them off untill they are both gone.

sounds like people are going to be peeing their paints instead of throwing up now. how fun. i think its time to bust out the "easy access" sweat pants. lol

[uGa] Saint
August 22nd, 2004, 10:27 AM
apoc and me did that the other weekend... to make it fun its gotta be some skunky beer with high alcohol content, its funny watching people choke it down just so they can run to the bathroom. GL with the party Sweds

Daedelus
August 22nd, 2004, 11:43 AM
Hey is there going to be any CS going on during the party Swed ?

Swedish
August 22nd, 2004, 01:12 PM
']apoc and me did that the other weekend... to make it fun its gotta be some skunky beer with high alcohol content, its funny watching people choke it down just so they can run to the bathroom. GL with the party Sweds

lol. i was thinking of doing to Camo 40s, which is like 9.0% alcohol.

Swedish
August 22nd, 2004, 01:14 PM
Hey is there going to be any CS going on during the party Swed ?

i doubt it. my freinds and i are pretty big drinkers, so when ever we have a chance to drink we do. would be fun to have a lan but i only know about 4 people in the area that plays CS.

Daedelus
August 22nd, 2004, 04:43 PM
i doubt it. my freinds and i are pretty big drinkers, so when ever we have a chance to drink we do. would be fun to have a lan but i only know about 4 people in the area that plays CS.

4 peoples ggod try and get them some time to come play at La_merc. ive been trying for years to get one of my co-workers thats a federal cop here to come play with us. but he gives me the old "i am to good theyll think i hack story". haha i told him Boon come Bring it he may have fun.
We got to catch up to these SC boons with some more peeps playing lol..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==