PDA

View Full Version : Book ban? hmmm

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 20th, 2004, 09:04 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Check out the Headline "Kerry campaign calls for book ban." Now is it me or does the very idea of a book ban by someone running for president scare you? And Bush was being compared to Nazis?

Here's a point to ponder: Kerry's campaign claims the Unfit for Command book is an amalgation of lies and half-truths. Okay, maybe, maybe not. The same thing can be said about Fahrenheit 9/11. But did Bush call for a ban of the movie? I don't think so. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy here? LOL

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 20th, 2004, 11:17 AM
want to talk about hypcracy have you seen all the new 411 about kerry and his supposed war hero status hha sounds like he wrote his own history and he is delusional about being a hero. and sure if i fell off a boat and it took a guy ten minutes to come around and get me when he pulled me out i'd be so happy and probably would ssauy anything he wanted me to hahah

:saddam1

Dresden
August 20th, 2004, 07:22 PM
God I love the ideas libs dream up

Slayer
August 20th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Yeah, he tries to use BOTH his time in vietnam and his anti-war protest schemes to his advantage...I just can't take the guy seriously.

TruckGuy
September 4th, 2004, 11:21 AM
If the stuff in the book aint true, why doesnt he do what every redblooded american does today? SUE EM'!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==