PDA

View Full Version : back to shool

Sniper
August 18th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know that you probably wont see me on the server very much for a while cuz the parents hate me playing games during the school year. I should still be pretty active in the forums but i will only get on the server on weekends if at all. Of course i am sure u will all miss me, lol.

}{y|3ri|)
August 18th, 2004, 10:26 PM
study and work hard.... so that you can get into college and drink yourself silly!

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 18th, 2004, 11:35 PM
take the time you need bro we'll be here

Apocalypse
August 18th, 2004, 11:47 PM
study and work hard.... so that you can get into college and drink yourself silly!

heheheheheh hah ahahahah hehehehh hehaeheahaha hahahhah hehehehe hah ehaaheeheheheheh hahahahahahahaha hheeeeeeeeeehhehehehehehe

eja;fl ejal;fjsdl;f1u9013r0gnvn-29u3=- tgjp0svn nq2!@!!%!#%

Goodluck in school Sniper. Study hard, it will all pay off in the end.

Merdawk
August 19th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Naaaaaah we won't miss you. But I might be the same. Going back to school and...wait oh nm I be able to play more than I need...nevermind ^^

*waves*

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 19th, 2004, 06:45 AM
Do the best you can while in school...you never get a second chance, and all that stuff matters...regardless of what people say.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 19th, 2004, 08:28 AM
wth is shool? lol

LA_MERC_goose
August 19th, 2004, 08:59 AM
school? Isn't that were your parents pay for you to go and sleep for 45 minutes at a time and then get forced to move to another seat?

Silent_Killer
August 19th, 2004, 02:58 PM
ya im in school but i still get to get on in after noons.....weeeee

HIGH SCHOOL IS HELL!

[uGa] Saint
August 19th, 2004, 03:56 PM
whine whine... i love knowing that school is starting soon, that means a whole new crop of freshman college girls!! w00t!! this is Apoc's one chance to get with a pretty lady... ahhh frosh, so naive, lol...jk

Sniper
August 19th, 2004, 04:25 PM
lol thanx for the advise H i will remember that. And I couldn't help but agree with you goose lol.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 19th, 2004, 05:22 PM
High school was the best sleep EVER...and im talkin better than a 24 hour drinkin day, ya know when ya hit that pass out point and blank out for 7 hours. Even better than that day and a half of sleep after your retrun from vacation, where you sleep 2 to 3 hours a day, and drink the rest of em. Enjoy while you can!

Swedish
August 20th, 2004, 12:56 AM

someone told me wrong. i thoguht it was drink your self silly in high school so you can save the money from not going to college.
:drunk3 :drunk3 :drunk3 :drunk3 :drunk3 :drunk3

:feet: <----- this guy is playing DDR, he rules.
:cook: = Soup nazi
:afro :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras =Swedish and his chicks
:drunk1 =Swedish on weekends
:stpat3 <--- never been that drunk...yet
:cheers = WTF are these things????

sorry im really bored. :shootme:

}{y|3ri|)
August 20th, 2004, 07:59 AM
lol swed,

Saint knows how to look forward to back to school.. lol

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 20th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Did no one else want to know what shool is? lol (hint: look at the thread title) Or I guess it just explains why he's going back.... :stick jk mano

Sniper
August 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM
hey guys i want to actually revise the topic of this post. I will actually not be able to even literally touch my computer for at least months cuz the fam are maniacs so i hope to see u all in a few months.

p.s. this means i will no longer be posting either

Slayer
August 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Same...I get to play tonite though so bring your helmet!!! Woohoo

Silent_Killer
August 20th, 2004, 07:09 PM
my parents are 1337 so i get to still play the comp

Sniper
August 21st, 2004, 09:56 PM
acutally one more change of plans, i get to stay on the comuter and the forums but i still cant play games, *whine*, but i at least get to stay in the forums. so yall rn't gettin rid of me that easy, lol.

Slayer
August 22nd, 2004, 01:14 AM
Awww...er...er...nevermind...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==