PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the server and feature request

Soybomb
August 18th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Well I sat down to play some CS tonight and lamercs server was empty so I went into two other pubs I used to frequent before I found your server. Wow I think I would have quit CS otherwise, what a crap fest :D So anyway the first part is just saying thanks for running an awesome server.

The second part would be a feature request. By far this server is the least cheater free I play on (HACKS!) but sometimes all the lamerc guys are in bed or something and one comes through. A nice vote script that anyone could start for the mod engine would be awesome for helping get them out of there quickly. May or may not be something you would like, but I think they're nifty.

Anyway, thanks again anyway.

Apocalypse
August 18th, 2004, 04:00 AM
i love you soybomg.

[uGa] Saint
August 18th, 2004, 07:14 AM
lol, apoc... it's a thought, dont know what will happen with it tho. Glad you like the server so much, I think i felt the same way as you when i went to other servers to play, HACKS!!

LA_MERC_Onji
August 18th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the comments.
To be honest, we tried this in the past, and it didnt go well at all. People would start votes on other players, just because they didnt like them, or they killed them too much or something. It was just crazy.
The best way to handle this is: if you suspect someone cheating, or if someone is using bad language etc, get a demo of them to back up your statements. Then PM an admin through our forums. You may even be able to get in touch with one of them via icq or other IM programs. (click our members link at the top to get the icq/aim numbers of our admins) They just may be online, and can respond to your request then and there.

Hope this helps, thanks.

}{y|3ri|)
August 18th, 2004, 08:34 AM
check out our members page for listings of admins and such.. always make sure to spam from the top down and im sure you will get a response :)

hehe just kidding, but no seriously.

Thanks for the kind comments!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==