PDA

View Full Version : Rumors rumors rumors

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 17th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I have heard that when CS:S beta was released they accidently released story dialogue from HL2. Can anyone confirm this?

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 17th, 2004, 08:18 PM
yeah...

Guy starts off in a bad situation, finds guns, kills baddies, finds better guns, kills more baddies... game over after escalation of previous events. :D

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 17th, 2004, 08:29 PM
nice hehe

Uther
August 17th, 2004, 08:34 PM
yeah...

Guy starts off in a bad situation, finds guns, kills baddies, finds better guns, kills more baddies... game over after escalation of previous events. :D

What no hot babes?

PaRaNoiD
August 17th, 2004, 09:58 PM
i hate when rumors get outta hand, ya know- like that one involving }{ and goose and the whole drunk naked penquin thing..
i don't think either one will ever live that one down >.<

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 17th, 2004, 10:52 PM
it'snot a rumor, it's true. the first release of the source code that was done to the cyber cafe's had the entire game's script (was a file that contained all the subtitles to everything in the game) it was corrected after the first release.

}{y|3ri|)
August 17th, 2004, 10:59 PM
i hate when rumors get outta hand, ya know- like that one involving }{ and goose and the whole drunk naked penquin thing..
i don't think either one will ever live that one down >.<
i thought that if i didnt mention the time when you had issues with the washing machine... that you wouldnt bring up the penguin!!

PaRaNoiD
August 17th, 2004, 11:24 PM
SHUP!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==