PDA

View Full Version : hank.... is it?

PaRaNoiD
August 15th, 2004, 10:02 PM
e0b, seductive, merdawk and I (with another friend- wolfman)
well we all went lazer bowling, it's a 11pm till 2am, bowling with lights loud music, and the whole hoo-ha..

-anywhoz, USUALLY they play good music, but sumtimes they slip in some country (no offense to you country lovers) but I don't particularly care for it, and they played this song.. and the country guy was Hank [something or other] (I think) And he sang sumthing along the lines of "and I'll build you a Bunny house!!"
Now.... they prolly weren't the correct lyrics, but we all laughed ourselves silly at the thought of this "bunny" house.. till seductive suggested, "I think he is saying Birmingham" Which of course.. made it less funny.. but more believable..

BUT! For all you country lovers, WHAT is this song?? I don't even know how to look it up- I googled it and couldn't find squat with the words "hank and bermingham" (nor hank + bunny house)

Anyone know the song? Or know of it?? I'd love to d/l it, for the heck of it to hear it again, the proper way.

-Thanks!!

SweetGirL
August 15th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Could it possibly be Hank Williams, Jr.? And perhaps Birmingham - as in Birmingham, Alabama? Never heard the song....just putting 2and2 together. Don't know if it helps. Google says there is an "American Way or Wasbash" something-or-other song like that listed for him. Hope it helps ya!

LA_MERC_goose
August 16th, 2004, 06:37 AM
I'm going out on a limb - "Paint me a Birmingham" but that would be Tracy Larence

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 16th, 2004, 06:51 AM
yea lazer bowling is fun! Until you gotta wake up in 5-6 hrs:( haha I was trying to bowl during that song, but we kept hearing bunny house and i'd drop the ball, or stop in the middle of a shot. I love going, we prob going to again next weekend!

PaRaNoiD
August 16th, 2004, 12:34 PM
yeahhhhhhhh buddy we are!!

now that our arms muscles are used to the pain of bowling alot, we gonna do it all the time!!

w00t~!

LA_MERC_Drax
August 16th, 2004, 02:33 PM
....was there a gas leak in that building???

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 16th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Nitrous-Oxide anyone?

Slayer
August 16th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I think it's called ethyl alcohol. :p:

ig.cutt3r
August 16th, 2004, 05:56 PM
was it me by any chance :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==