PDA

View Full Version : Shadowtiger, how bad was the hurricane?

Uther
August 14th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Hope you made it through alright, I know you said you had to work in the hospital in Tampa if I remember correct.

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 14th, 2004, 08:02 AM
The hurricane for Tampa wasn't that bad. I'm at the trauma center in Tampa so we had emergencies coming in throughout the night from other hospitals in areas that were hit pretty bad. We're still getting them; I left at 7 and there were still more coming.
The town was deserted amd the island we were on stilll had water rise, hate to see what'd happen in a direct hit.....Maybe I will by the end of the season.
Bunch of my friends were down in Naples and Ft. Myers and said it was horrible for them; many still don't have power or water. But none of them was hurt, thank God.

Also, Yall'd be amazed at how many people just drop their family members off at the emergency room when it's time to evacuate so they don't have to take them with them. They get full really quick.

Thanks for asking though, Uther.

[uGa] Saint
August 14th, 2004, 09:31 AM
glad your alright man

Uther
August 14th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Glad to hear you ok.

Silent_Killer
August 14th, 2004, 11:01 AM
:stu

Redneck
August 15th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Shadow I will be thinking about you in the days to come man, I know you got a lot of long nights ahead. Good luck and stay safe.

On another note.....

Silent thats the most retarded thing I have seen you do. What exactly does Im with Stupid got to do with this thread?? Go sit in the corner and let grown people talk.

Preludestress
August 15th, 2004, 03:27 AM
lmao, red i think he was 2nd'ing uther's comment...... lol wow silent you're great i laughed so hard!

blondie
August 15th, 2004, 11:13 AM
It was really bad.
I know my parents almost didn't make it.

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 15th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Thanks everyone. Yeah, the storm was bad and will keep us busy for a while. I just hope that nobody else got killed. I got lucky and flew out to visit the fam and friends so I'm hanging at Yankee's house right now. But my friends are saying that they've had a rush of surgeries lately from the storm.

Blondie, your parents live in the area? They OK?

Silent_Killer
August 15th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Silent thats the most retarded thing I have seen you do. What exactly does Im with Stupid got to do with this thread?? Go sit in the corner and let grown people talk.

look u, it means that uther is stupid but i agree with him that im glad to hear shadow is ok

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==