PDA

View Full Version : Try to behave...

}{y|3ri|)
August 13th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Heather and i are leaving to goto Chicago for a few days. Apoc i would come see you but i dont think you are even there? Yes no? Anyhow i think my sister has a full agenda for me so i dont think i could even sneak away! Will be sneaking (as the CEO walks into my office while im typing this... lol scurray...) away from work at 2pm today and wont be back till sunday night.

So you people try to behave!

:slp

Seductive
August 13th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Have fun! Be safe!

[uGa] Saint
August 13th, 2004, 08:52 AM
well thats a whole hell of a lotta bs... lol... Apoc will be coming to Milwaukee today in the afternoon i believe... if you DO have time on saturday or sunday to go out to lunch or something, we could prolly meet somewhere, but like you said you'll prolly be busy, let us know d00d!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 13th, 2004, 08:57 AM
he lies, he just doesn't like you saint.. get over it bud sorry =\

[uGa] Saint
August 13th, 2004, 09:02 AM
:'( off to my corner of tears...

}{y|3ri|)
August 13th, 2004, 09:14 AM
it might very well be possible that we could stop off in Milwaukee on our way back to chicago on sunday, have lunch/dinner with you guys. Are you guys still going to be there on sunday?

}{y|3ri|)
August 13th, 2004, 09:33 AM
dude like stop being afk on AOL like omg.

[uGa] Saint
August 13th, 2004, 09:39 AM
well, i live there, so yes... i just talked to apoc and he said he will try and get off work so he can stay in milwaukee for dinner, we already started arguing about where to go, lol... mmmmm foood.... we'll work it out...

and dude.. it that was like, aimed at me... im always afk from my home computer since im at work all day... no AIM for me here... i mean.. GAWDD...omg im rushing omg omg omg OMG

Swedish
August 13th, 2004, 09:40 AM
have fun man. im going to be gone for the weekend too, AGAIN. going camping untill sunday.

[uGa] Saint
August 13th, 2004, 09:45 AM
is swedish french for "sir-camps-a-lot"??? cuz thats all you seem to do, lol... have fun man!!

Suntrails
August 13th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Ahhhhhhhh. Nothing like sitting around in your pajamas all day....

*I* took the day off work. Am currently dinking around on }{'s computer, bwahahaha. Lol, just kidding babe, I'm not doing anything bad, I promise.

Hopefully we'll get to stop and visit you, Saint and Apoc! See you all later!

}{y|3ri|)
August 13th, 2004, 10:03 AM
omg no-work-on-my-computer-hax!!!!!

Im going to leave here at 12 babe and get the oil changed and air filter. So we might be leaving early. Tripp decided not to purchase the server today.. not sure whats going on.. anyhow saint check your pm's.

}{y|3ri|)
August 13th, 2004, 10:41 AM
ok im leaving now everyone have a great weekend. Saint gimeh a call.

Daedelus
August 13th, 2004, 11:07 AM
hey sweedish witch way you going camping? iam trying to get out of here to go see kerry and bush at noon or so then go watch the air show tomarrow.

Dresden
August 13th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Have a good one }{(tm)

Swedish
August 13th, 2004, 11:57 AM
were going up to mt. hood. i would give you a ride but i dont drive. sorry man

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 13th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Take it light }{... and keep that knife picked up.

IamTylerDurden
August 13th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Have fun man! l8!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 13th, 2004, 02:06 PM
w00t time to go to da Saints game tonight! Football is back among us! Let the peasants rejoice!!!!

SweetGirL
August 13th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Well, after getting up around 4am this morning because of kids and having appts and errands all darn day long, I am late to post. Hope you guys have a really nice time and are safe. See you when you get back! :cu:

[uGa] Saint
August 13th, 2004, 03:00 PM
ok, update.... H and Sun just gave me a call and started yelling at me about how "my state" (Wisconsin) is boring, and how all they see are cows.... and possibly buffalo, which i debated about with H since ive never seen a buffalo in wisconsin in my entire life... but Suns agreed, who, unlike H, is usually right...

So as of right now they are both safely traveling across the dessimate landscape that is rural Wisconsin... i assume from the amount of whining the did that they are still alive and EXTREMELY excited, lol...

SweetGirL
August 13th, 2004, 03:03 PM
']...i assume from the amount of whining they did that they are still alive and EXTREMELY excited, lol...

Yep, that sounds like them! whining and excited........

Silent_Killer
August 14th, 2004, 11:32 AM
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.......o im sorry did i miss somethin

Suntrails
August 16th, 2004, 08:05 AM
']but Suns agreed, who, unlike H, is usually right...

LMAO. Darn straight!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 16th, 2004, 01:34 PM
pictures please...don't tell me Mr kodak, didn't take some shots of nub and nuberer :p:

}{y|3ri|)
August 16th, 2004, 02:35 PM
omg i didnt get any pictures of me and apoc and saint.. and i soo hated myself for it.. but look on the bright side.. now i can say that mike(apoc) is really a girl and ryan (saint) is a 80 year old man (with great hair). Leme go down stairs and get my camera and upload the pictures of chicago trip.

[uGa] Saint
August 16th, 2004, 02:40 PM
now i can say that mike(apoc) is really a girl and ryan (saint) is a 80 year old man (with great hair)

dude... not cool... you promised not to say anything... gawd.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==