PDA

View Full Version : Today is...

Seductive
August 13th, 2004, 03:50 AM
FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!

:haloween1 :haloween1 :haloween1 :haloween1 :haloween1 :haloween1 :haloween1 :haloween1 :haloween1

SweetGirL
August 13th, 2004, 04:51 AM
5:45am - kid hax - I had the 2 year old, Reed, crawl in the bed with us kicking, tossing, turning and sleeping on top of me....I cannot sleep with him in the bed; my little girl started crying around 4am because I "wasn't checking on her", as she put it - she watched some stupid leprachaun movie at my mom's house SIX MONTHS AGO that she is still crying over. I never let her watch that crap here, but, the minute she goes to someone else's house, it never fails - they don't care what little kids watch these days, it seems. Damn monsters! Friday the 13th, huh? Bring it on.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 13th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Well...all I can say is "Bring it on" too. Here I sit after one of the best nights sleep I've ever had (on the floor even), sipping Earl Grey tea, and munching on a piece of pound cake. Life is good...if anything is gonna happen, bring it on!!!

LA_MERC_goose
August 13th, 2004, 07:11 AM
munching on a piece of pound cake.

You are a mean mean mean man!

LittleBunnyFooFoo
August 13th, 2004, 07:14 AM
:help someone hold me

[uGa] Saint
August 13th, 2004, 07:20 AM
ooooo spooky.... maybe i shoulda thought twice before running over that black cat, throwing a brick at a mirror, and baseball sliding through the ladder... BRING IT!!!

LittleBunnyFooFoo
August 13th, 2004, 07:26 AM
unskinny bop bop bop

LA_MERC_Spark
August 13th, 2004, 07:46 AM
hhhmmmmm... i just got called in on my day of to go fly!! me thinks i'll call in sick!

}{y|3ri|)
August 13th, 2004, 08:06 AM
silly superstitious people...

Nothing ever happens on friday the 13th...

*WHAM* *OUCH* *SMASH*

ohh that... pay no attention to that im watching old batman episodes on WMP.

hehehehe

Seductive
August 13th, 2004, 08:21 AM
holy freakin liars batman! ;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 13th, 2004, 09:02 AM
5:45am Reed, crawl in the bed with us kicking, tossing, turning and sleeping on top of me....I cannot sleep with him in the bed. Dang, sorry outkast.. that must suck bro :(

btw a scary movie comes out today.. anyone guess what it is?

aCiD
August 13th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Doh, i thought today was Thursday! Silly me :d:

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 13th, 2004, 09:11 AM
The 13th? Well, figures. Mine is great....I got called into the hospital for this friggin' hurricane to stay for the duration. The hospital is built on the lowest point in the Tampa area. WTF were they thinking....build a hospital on a island in the bay? Oh, yeah, to top it off.....there's only one bridge in/out. Better get my scuba gear.

Silent_Killer
August 13th, 2004, 09:27 AM
ALIEN VS PREDATOR comes out today on friday the 13th even

Daedelus
August 13th, 2004, 09:58 AM
oh theres lots of things today. ohh yes aliens vs predator must see this week end. but we got kerry and bush out here in town today and bush is doing a town hall like thing and the local high school a block away. and we got an air show starting today threw the week end with the blue angles. oh and i cant forget the opening games tonight for the olympics is from 8pm thru midnight. not sure ill watch that long but would like to see more of the olympics this time around.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 13th, 2004, 11:02 AM
nope not that movie.. worse then that.. anybody?

Seductive
August 13th, 2004, 11:12 AM
oooo... princess diaries 2? ;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 13th, 2004, 01:05 PM
BING-no not even close.. give you a hit.. *spins head around while laughing evil*

[uGa] Saint
August 13th, 2004, 01:09 PM
the exorcist movie... the one that is suppossed to be a prequal or whatever... im not sure if that will be good or not, im skeptical...

gimme muh cookie!

Uther
August 13th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Hope you ok Shadowtiger with at Cat 4 rolling in.

A vs P is one of those movies that wont be all that but still worth seeing.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 13th, 2004, 01:16 PM
really close~!!! but no.. actually ur right.. but I for one will not go and watch it.. I'm a lil skeerd of that type of thing.. nothing like getting demonized at the movies w00t!.. doh

Uther
August 13th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Ya the the exorcist movie makes you want to go hang crosses in your house.

SweetGirL
August 13th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Ya the the exorcist movie makes you want to go hang crosses in your house.

I converted to Catholism about 8 years ago.....got crosses over the doors and in the kids' rooms. No boogy-boo's here.....just menacing kids that wake me up in the middle of the night!

Uther
August 13th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Now that I think of it, I only have one cross in my house and that is in my daughters room. Oh well, I'll not let Kreaper back in the house and that should keep the deamons out.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 13th, 2004, 03:14 PM
ha ha poor Kreap :)

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 13th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Hope you ok Shadowtiger with at Cat 4 rolling in.

A vs P is one of those movies that wont be all that but still worth seeing.

I'm OK. They talking about letting us go from the hospital. It missed us, thank God. But looks like we're going to have one hell of a hurricane season. Couple more out in the gulf.

I gotta see the exorcist movie, try to drag my gf but i don't think that'll happen.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==