PDA

View Full Version : this is what happens when a 2 year old finds eyeliner

-=PHX=-Lodan
August 12th, 2004, 11:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/palanaki/NEW%20Pictures/eyeliner.jpg

thats my girl :P

[uGa] Saint
August 12th, 2004, 11:45 PM
HAHAHAHA!!! does she know halloween is a couple months off....? lol, cute picture lodan

Apocalypse
August 12th, 2004, 11:58 PM
haha, that's funny. Lodan, you really need to hide your eyeliner. it's ok to leave it around on weekends when you put it on to go out, but other than that...store it away. :)

-=PHX=-Lodan
August 13th, 2004, 03:54 AM
haha, that's funny. Lodan, you really need to hide your eyeliner. it's ok to leave it around on weekends when you put it on to go out, but other than that...store it away. :)

i so set myself up for that lol

SweetGirL
August 13th, 2004, 04:47 AM

Apoc only suggests this to you, Lodan, because that's what he does with his makeup. [He's a Cover GirL on weekends, ya know?] Adorable little girl, btw!!

LA_MERC_goose
August 13th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Been there, done that! My son has gotten a hold of almost every peice of my wife's makeup and has even tried to save his mustache with my razor - not a good idea for a three year old - causes very bad cut - very bad.

I hope your daughter hasn't made it to the hands on the hips shaking her head yet - those are classics! :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 13th, 2004, 07:12 AM
lmao...oh man, that rocks!!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 13th, 2004, 07:57 AM
lol
the stuff kids can get into!! hahahaha

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 13th, 2004, 08:20 AM
HAHA that's great. but yet I cring cause i know that could happen with my 18mth old any day now.

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 13th, 2004, 09:20 AM
At least she got it on the right general area. hehehe

Daedelus
August 13th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Been there, done that! My son has gotten a hold of almost every peice of my wife's makeup and has even tried to save his mustache with my razor - not a good idea for a three year old - causes very bad cut - very bad.

I hope your daughter hasn't made it to the hands on the hips shaking her head yet - those are classics! :)

Good thing he saved his mustache i hate when i get my stolden or loose it too. just think lodan next it will be lipstick ahhhh..

-=PHX=-Lodan
August 13th, 2004, 02:40 PM

lol she was doing that long ago hehe

Uther
August 13th, 2004, 02:46 PM
She was getting ready to play CS, that was her special ops face paint.

Silent_Killer
August 14th, 2004, 11:41 AM
lol. that's messed up..

Handamer
August 14th, 2004, 12:02 PM
eh hehe that's funny.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==