PDA

View Full Version : Uther Intro

Uther
August 9th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Want to say high to all. Finally making an effort to hit the forums more often. My real name is Bob and have know Cajuntech and Kreaper since junior high and let them pretty much live at my house during summers in high schools. I have also know that Sonic Tutle (aka Dresden) for just as long. Lots of the time you will see my evil (just ask Kreaper and Cajun) wife Utherwife on the game also. I live down in Thibodaux, La and work out of Reserve, La. I work for St. John Parish Public School system and a computer programmer. I have been on CS for about as long as Kreaper, right when 1.6 came out. I only seem to play on the mercs servers. In advance nice meeting yall and see yall around.

}{y|3ri|)
August 9th, 2004, 12:05 PM
have played with you and your wife on the server multiple times, welcome to the forums! Its a great way to get to know more about the people you play with in the server!

Jared

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 12:08 PM
sup Uther!! by joining the forums you have officially lost 10 IQ points, CONGRATS and WELCOME!!!

jk, you've been fun to play with, hope ya stick around (you and the wifey)!

CajunTech
August 9th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Lost 10 IQ points?? I didn't realize IQ's could get into the negatives :LOL1

Welcome to the forums....

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2004, 12:54 PM
w00t! Welcome to the forums!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 9th, 2004, 01:02 PM
welcome!! Haha still pretty funny about your wife talkin in the mic uther.. now thats our little on going thing. You know she was actually mad at me? haha Hope to see ya in game!

LA_MERC_goose
August 9th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Welcome and Enjoy. The doctor will be around in a few with your medications

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 9th, 2004, 01:11 PM
sup Uther, good to see ya around
/me welcomes Uther with ceremonial trout slap
:trout

Handamer
August 9th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Weclome Uther

LA_MERC_Spark
August 9th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the forums big daddy!

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Bonus points to anyone who can name where the name Uther comes from...anyone? And no cheating! (by cheating, I refer to, of course, looking up the name on the internet...this means you Silent Killer)

LA_MERC_Drax
August 9th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Uther pendragon, the father of king arthur?

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2004, 02:13 PM
bing bing bing!

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 9th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Uther, welcome to the forums (just got here myself). What school are you at? I'm from Reserve/Laplace and a lot of my family is from there. Just wanted to know.

Silent_Killer
August 9th, 2004, 04:17 PM
yo wuzzup! welcome to the fourms, watch out for Tech and Hybrid, they loopy.o btw, what makes u think i would want to look that up. to fustrating

Dresden
August 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Bonus points to anyone who can name where the name Uther comes from...anyone? And no cheating! (by cheating, I refer to, of course, looking up the name on the internet...this means you Silent Killer)I know, I know....Of course, he's used that name in RPGs for years.

And Please don't ask why he called me Sonic Tuttle... :stick

LA_MERC_Drax
August 9th, 2004, 05:15 PM
so what do i win tech??

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2004, 05:21 PM
You won...um...You won!!!! You won the right to say you were right before anyone else was!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 9th, 2004, 06:20 PM
congrats H!

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 9th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Well, well, well... it's about time Uther. As for Sonic Tutle... that was some funny stuff.

SweetGirL
August 9th, 2004, 08:03 PM
']sup Uther!! by joining the forums you have officially lost 10 IQ points, CONGRATS and WELCOME!!!...

The 10 points of IQ loss only applies to certain people. Prime example: http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/member.php?userid=933 lololololol :chickenhe

Uther pendragon, the father of king arthur?
Since he is slightly "edumacated", he regained 5 of those IQ points right there. :P

Now, back to matters at hand, I've enjoyed playing the server with you, Uther, and the Mrs., and I look forward to getting to know ya'll better (yes, I said "ya'll" - I'm southern, darnit!!! lol). CYA around.

Uther
August 9th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Thanks for all the replies.

Shadowtiger I work in the central office so I actually deal with all the schools.

Thanks Drax, at least some people out there know that Uther is not just a name from war craft 3.

I'm with you sweetgirl keep the ya'll coming.

Slayer
August 10th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Ya'll, what a funny word...

We never use that where I'm from of course...:p:

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 10th, 2004, 03:58 AM
I thought "Ya'll" was like a state motto for Arkansas or something?
jk!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 10th, 2004, 06:35 AM
:doh another coon@$$ !!! Man, we're finally getting enough local peeps to have some kind of a small LAN in NOLA... Welcome to the forums uther. I'm sorry you have to see us all like this! weeeeee

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 11th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Welcome aboard Uther!!! I have enjoyed playing with you and the Mrs. on the server. Hope you stick around.

Uther
August 11th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Im not going anywhere, only server I truly play one, actually these two are the only ones in favorites.

Silent_Killer
August 11th, 2004, 12:04 PM
man i went to alaska and they were all like "you all" and i was freakin out, "Just say Ya'll" jeez

Uther
August 11th, 2004, 01:31 PM
I went to Denver for work and a guy up there asked his co worker if everyone talked like me because he was having a hard time understanding me.

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 11th, 2004, 03:12 PM
They do the same thing around here, Uther. They call my roommate "Marbles" b/c they can't understand him cuz of the accent.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==