PDA

View Full Version : Keep me awake!

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Ok, so this week I have to be at work by 5:00, which mean I have to wake up at 3:00 every morning :sad: So needless to say, anything you can post to help me stay awake would be appreciated!!!! :xmas7

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 9th, 2004, 06:51 AM
how about this?

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 06:54 AM
:dunno ummmm, nope sorry :dunno :ldm

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 07:00 AM
how about this... i woke up this morning and stumbled to my door only to find that i had stepped a pile of dog crap. I freaked out for two reasons... stepping in dog crap is one of the nastiest things imaginable, and two, i dont own a dog... turned out to be a krispy kreme doughnut that my gf left out... ughh, still got the shivers...

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2004, 07:02 AM
hahahahah!!! doughnut hax!!!

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 07:04 AM
What's nasty is the fact that a krispy kreme doughnut looked like dog poo =\ ewwww.....

LA_MERC_Onji
August 9th, 2004, 07:05 AM
doom3

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 07:15 AM
no no, it didnt look like dog crap, all the lights were off tho, and if you've had a Krispy Kreme doughnut, then you should know the somewhat weird texture they get after a day... i was half asleep and when i stepped on it... lets just say i woke up my sleeping gf with some not so pretty words, lol, she thought i had broke my leg cause i freaked out so much

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 07:22 AM
oh i see... i've had some very LOVELY mornings when i've walked into the kitchen and stepped right into a puddle of dog pee, sometimes two! not the nicest thing to step in first thing in the morning, so i can totally sympathize ;)

SweetGirL
August 9th, 2004, 07:29 AM
You mean you just left the doughnut there after you stepped on it.....not even a lick of the toe afterward??!!! lol A Krispy Kreme doughnut is a valuable commodity in this house.......

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 07:34 AM
You mean you just left the doughnut there after you stepped on it.....not even a lick of the toe afterward??!!! lol A Krispy Kreme doughnut is a valuable commodity in this house.......
I agree with SweetGirL, instead of yelling at your gf, that situation could have lead to a lot more "fun" things to do ;) but then again, that's just my way of thinking, maybe I'm just wrong :dunno

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 9th, 2004, 07:35 AM
lol you should have seen lauren when she stepped in it.. She was kinda moody to begin with, then she stepped in the 1st puddle then there was ^%@&%!&@$%& 2#$^@^$ then she camled down.. just to step in another puddle lol. I was trying hard not to laugh but she was so mad. I think she made death threats to the dogs

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Of course, like you said, the doughnut was a day old, someone could have gotten sick! ;)

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 07:38 AM
lol you should have seen lauren when she stepped in it.. She was kinda moody to begin with, then she stepped in the 1st puddle then there was ^%@&%!&@$%& 2#$^@^$ then she camled down.. just to step in another puddle lol. I was trying hard not to laugh but she was so mad. I think she made death threats to the dogs
At least the threats worked. I haven't stepped in pee since. Course i did have to clean up the garbage that was dumped out all over the floor. I guess I can't win. Might as well face the fact that the animals rule the house, not us! :stick

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 07:45 AM
haha, i dont think the mood was set after my first minute of cursing... and it wasnt directed at her, at least as far as she knows, lol...

brandon, i woulda been laughing so hard, i have no idea how you kept your cool at all... haha

SweetGirL
August 9th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Idda licked my own toe........the fat woman in me still lives on!! LOL

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 9th, 2004, 08:04 AM
saint you don't know lauren.. If she gets mad at me, she has many ways of pain w/out having to touch you.. infact not touching is one of her technics

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 08:09 AM
That's the only thing i've tried that gets any kind of response from you! ;) You don't respond to the threats like the dogs do :dunno

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 08:38 AM
hahahaha, wife h4x!!
but then again... didnt eob say he turns it down for cs anyways.... what a nut, lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 9th, 2004, 08:42 AM
ask my wife, I don't think thats true :p:

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Only if i'm unconscious! ;)

aCiD
August 9th, 2004, 08:51 AM
heres something, .. i woke up round 3amish cause i had a pee alarm go off in my head.. i was like AHH GOTTA PEE!, anyway, i opened muh eyes and guess wut i saw when i did! two HUGE SPIDERS crawling up my covers... i wasl ike OOOOH )*#&$)(*#)$(*#&$)(#*$)(*# GETIIN OFF ME GETTM OFF MUH!! HELP!!!!!! so i threw the covers off and just started pouncing on them screaming SPAWNS OF HELL! anyway after 5mins of pouncing i wanted to see what kind they were and they were two HUGE "writting spiders" the kind that leave a design in the web.. i don't know they scientific name fer them.. but they have a silver face too... so.. EVERYONE who sleeps just think about waking up to two spiders crawling up near your chest area... you won't sleep for weeks! ahhhh
btw, HEY LAUREN AND BWANDON! long tim no siege!

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 08:58 AM
awww, you killed them? they were probly gonna write something about you in the web, like "tastey" or something ;) j/k, i'da killed them too, dunno if i'da beaten the crap outta them like you did lol, but still woulda killed them =)

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 09:01 AM
only thing i have to worry about crawling around in my sheets up here in Wisconsin is Apoc...

and btw, where the h e double hockey stick have you been acid?? gawd, loser...,

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 9th, 2004, 09:10 AM
']only thing i have to worry about crawling around in my sheets up here in Wisconsin is Apoc...

Saint I think you need to read this aloud and then click on that edit button! Cause you are sure leaving the closet door open on that one. LOL

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 09:26 AM
no no, its cool my gf knows about it... lol... it was meant as a joke anyways, i meant for it to sound like that drifter, thanks tho, lol

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 9th, 2004, 09:38 AM
lol....I was just lookin out for our local scallywag seeing that the only lookin out for me during that stage was when I was on the server and Corona and }{ said look there's drifter lets knife him. lol j/p

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 09:43 AM
yea, corona tried that on me, but sniper usually gets there first, lol...

i heard sweetz didnt have anything happen to her during her scallywag status... im callin girl h4x on that one...

}{y|3ri|)
August 9th, 2004, 10:09 AM
']yea, corona tried that on me, but sniper usually gets there first, lol...

i heard sweetz didnt have anything happen to her during her scallywag status... im callin girl h4x on that one...
she lives with pete.. what more can we put her though?!?!?!?!

lol

SweetGirL
August 9th, 2004, 10:12 AM
she lives with pete.. what more can we put her though?!?!?!?!

lol

Hey now! Me luvs ma Petey. (It's his turn to sweep and mop....gotta keep the waves smooth around here. lol)

Saint I think you need to read this aloud and then click on that edit button! Cause you are sure leaving the closet door open on that one. LOL

~door opens and I approach~ lol Nah, I'll cut ya some slack on that, Saint. We know you're still "in the closet". :doh

aCiD
August 9th, 2004, 10:20 AM
OMFG pwned...
SWeetgirl, your name is a Lie :p:

SweetGirL
August 9th, 2004, 10:23 AM
OMFG pwned...
SWeetgirl, your name is a Lie :p:

LMAO Well, Acid, they say that people get on the computer and try to be something they aren't! LOL My name was originally chosen for me for that exact reason.

}{y|3ri|)
August 9th, 2004, 10:24 AM
LMAO Well, Acid, they say that people get on the computer and try to be something they aren't! LOL My name was originally chosen for me for that exact reason.
right! just like im not a raging alcholic!

[uGa] Saint
August 9th, 2004, 10:44 AM
i find the closet is a comfortable place to sit and reflect... lol, you suck sweetz

Seductive
August 9th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I sit in the closet and reflect too, except i get sent there by brandon when i've been bad, and i need to "think about what i've done" ;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 9th, 2004, 10:58 AM
then i join her after a few min.s of thinking..

acid you nubs lol, they were prob water spiders swimming in your drink you left out for a few months.. saint is right, you need to get on cs more~!

SweetGirL
August 22nd, 2004, 01:21 PM
I figured I would post this here for all the Monday morning folks. I may try this if Outkast keeps it up! lol :

Dear Tide Corporation: I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all through my married life. In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another, and somehow I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out. After a quick trip to the supermarket, I purchased a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative. To my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative - then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief!

I thank you, once again, for having such a great product! Well, gotta' go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 22nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
I figured I would post this here for all the Monday morning folks. I may try this if Outkast keeps it up! lol :

Dear Tide Corporation: I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all through my married life. In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another, and somehow I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out. After a quick trip to the supermarket, I purchased a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative. To my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative - then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief!

I thank you, once again, for having such a great product! Well, gotta' go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people.LOL thats pretty g00d.

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 22nd, 2004, 07:58 PM
lol

run Outkast run!!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 23rd, 2004, 06:41 AM
LMAO... OMG that was great SG hehe

LA_MERC_goose
August 23rd, 2004, 10:29 AM
Ok, that right there .... that was messed up!

}{y|3ri|)
August 23rd, 2004, 12:30 PM
im very scared now... =x

}{y|3ri|)
August 23rd, 2004, 01:22 PM
Im here for you buddy...

Suntrails
August 23rd, 2004, 01:25 PM
You know I use Tide, too.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 23rd, 2004, 01:27 PM
RUN AWAY!

I'm a Cheer guy because I'm never happy. If I can't be happy, atleast my clothes can be.

SweetGirL
August 23rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
ROFLMAO, Jared!! That's funny as hell!! The expression on the male lion's face really does remind me of how Peter looks sometimes when I'm fussin' at him. I go for the jugular too!

Pete has been on the nightsift - 9pm-7am - and has been trying to sleep during the day....which means he wants peace and quiet around here. That's hard to do with the kiddies screaming, singing, and/or crying. So, here lately, he's been the fussy one and snappy. Thank god when this shift ends!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==